Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBeach Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- brandBespoke Englandtagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:30 pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 3/28/13 at 12:02pm in Classic Menswear
- Most common style mistakes Last post on 6/18/11 at 4:27pm in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens: black & camo shorts, t-shirt, megacowl shirt Last post on 5/21/14 at 3:47pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 174
Styleforum Top Picks
fabric close up:
I like the fabric a lot. It's definitely very casual, but has a great texture and a lot of depth. It's a medium weight linen, and it's somewhat rough to the touch, so I wouldn't recommend it for anyone with especially sensitive skin.
I've also noticed that certain fabrics make up slimmer than others (despite having identical measurements from shirt-to-shirt), and this is more of a looser fitting fabric.
I don't know if I'd order another shirt in this fabric (it's pretty unique), but I'm very happy with it for the price. Should be great for the summer.
Ok, I am looking for a chambray fabric:
I got swatches for the following:
Sky Blue Summer Chambray
Blue Summer Chambray
Easy-to-Iron Blue Chambray
Tbh, I only find the Easy to Iron one appealing, but I am turned off by Easy to Iron.
Is there a comparable fabric?
Or is the Easy to Iron not as bad as I make it out to be?
Teger (I hope you read this),
can you provide your collar measurements or your order number?
I want to replicate your collar.
I literally just wrote 'I want a nice collar roll."
I think specifying collar point length/width/spacing is just too much micro managing.
it probably helps that I have a 16.6" neck on 18.5" shoulders and a 41.5" chest.
I've written a number of different things, including 'good OCBD style collar' or 'borrelli style collar' and they all turn out looking like that with no particular difference.
It took me a while (sorry about that), but here are a couple fit pics of the copper chino. The leg shape looks a little funky in the pictures, mostly because they're in need of a little ironing (this was more or less straight out of the package). It is a nice fabric, I'm pretty pleased. The shirt is luxire's blue striped oxford (also right out of the box, so somewhat wrinkly). The fabric on the shirt is just how you'd expect an oxford to be - nice and hefty (it seems considerably heavier than the purple striped oxford I have from them).
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
You may have already tried this...but specifying hand-shanked buttonholes makes it a lot easier to do up the buttons in my experience. And the gauntlet button becomes easier if the same orientation as the cuff buttons.
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › MC General Chat 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 2 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Find a Thread: A Fun New StyleForumRobot Game - January 27, 2015 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 5 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › Sneakers for Boot People
- › The Pleasures and Perils of the Long Coat
- › Professor Fabulous Returns to the Closet
- › Why Styleforum Matters
- › The Pittilogues: Pitti Uomo 87, Day 0
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays