Sure. Please send an email to Mail (at) Luxire . com
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBeach Pantstagged by luxire, 7/8/13
- brandBespoke Englandtagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/8/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/8/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/8/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/8/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/8/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/8/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 3/28/13 at 12:02pm in Classic Menswear
- Most common style mistakes Last post on 6/18/11 at 4:27pm in Classic Menswear
- ISAIA NAPOLI - SUPER HUGE MEGATHREAD - Suits, Sport Coats, Jackets, Pants, Ties, Hangers &... Last post on 11/13/13 at 7:07am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrea Pompilio Mens Lemon Yellow Cotton Blend Blazer Size EU 46 (BRAND NEW WITH TAGS!!!!!) Last post on 4/10/13 at 7:55am in Marketplace
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Bison Made
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Four Horsemen Shop
- GABE Tailored
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Hiras Fashion
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 170
Styleforum Top Picks
I am confused. To those rushing to change the fabric, below is another review, 3 months ago, about it by someone whose knowledge about them cannot be doubted.
Happy to help, here is the fabric in snowy Finnish sunlight:
From afar is looks like plain light blue, up-close it's a different animal. It's this one on Luxire's site:
I was surprised how strong the weave is, it really does not stretch at all, and yet is open enough to let air flow freely. I'll be writing about the weave soon on my site.
VRaivio - Do you stand by your review 3 months into the product?
If I had an order pending, I would not have changed it. We sometimes have a herd mentality.
Knee jerk reaction by Luxire.
I wear the shirt all the time, I simply wouldn't recommend the fabric to others as I have other 2/100 and 2/120 shirts of similar color and feel that are much nicer. I plan to order a shirt in the new Monti chambray soon.
Edited by prozach1576 - 5/15/13 at 4:58am
Sorry for not posting earlier. Here are a couple quick (and crappy) pics of the Mercer collar. Don't mind the tie knot.
I'm pretty happy with it but will make a few modifications on my next order. I'll reduce the tie space, widen the spread, and lengthen the collar points slightly.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
If you are looking for something specific, more details are better than less details.
The Mercer buttondown I have has collar points of 3.4" or so and a spread of 3.5" - I specified those measurements on my most recent order, which arrived at my house this morning. I'll try to post a comparison picture this evening after I get home.
Just got two shirts and a pair of pants.
My measurements were followed exactly. Unfortunately I have to send them back because I measured an ill-tailored pair of pants and tried to make them fit in different ways (from no pleats to 1 pleat, no cuffs to cuffs). The shirts, well that's just my fault for not measuring correctly.
Luxire has been patient and quick with answering all my questions. the pants order did take 40 days but they're a great pair of pants. Can't wait to get them corrected.
I received my new shirt with a mercer-like collar today, and while it's close, I think there's still an issue to be resolved. It seems that while the collar itself is the correct length and spread, I think luxire sets the buttons too close together. On my luxire shirt the collar buttons are about 2.75" apart, and on my mercer shirt they're more like 3.5". Fortunately, moving a couple of buttons is an easy change. Since multiple people seem interested in having them make a mercer-style collar, I wonder if they oughtn't get all the necessary measurements off a mercer shirt for reference.
My order also contained a pair of copper chinos (my first pair of pants from luxire), and I have to say I'm very impressed. The fabric is really nice, and I've never had a better fitting pair of pants. Unfortunately they seem to have missed my request for suspender buttons, but I'm having my alterations tailor add them on - not a big deal.
I sent them an email and did not recieve a reply for several days, resent it and recieved a reply within 10 minutes. Seems to just be a problem with the mail servers or incoming mail being marked read when it hasn't been replied to.
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 58 seconds ago
- › J.Crew Spring/Summer 2013 1 minute ago
- › TOJ Daypack V2 temple of jawnz 1 minute ago
- › Official Customs, Duties, and International Shipping Questions and... 2 minutes ago
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review 2 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 4 minutes ago
- › The Walking Dead (AMC) 4 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › Herschel Ravine Black/Tan FA 12 by pfmicks
- › Vans Footwear The Barbour Classic Slip On Sneaker,10.5,Green by ATLnoob
- › Berg & Berg unlined silk bow tie (SS'13) by MTB-85
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by LA Guy
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw