Yes, 16 x 16 would by 4800 x 4800 at 300 PPI.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:38 am in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens black shorts, t-shirt Last post on 5/21/14 at 3:47pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 4:56 am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?Last edited: 2/9/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 165post #2461 of 195255/10/13 at 10:07amThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2462 of 195255/10/13 at 1:37pmpost #2463 of 195255/10/13 at 1:55pmpost #2464 of 195255/10/13 at 2:17pmpost #2465 of 195255/10/13 at 2:20pmpost #2466 of 195255/10/13 at 2:27pmpost #2467 of 195255/10/13 at 2:27pmpost #2468 of 195255/10/13 at 2:35pmpost #2469 of 195255/10/13 at 2:55pmI'm not sure about the blog post anymore . I confused you for VRaivio:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:Originally Posted by VRaivio
Happy to help, here is the fabric in snowy Finnish sunlight:
From afar is looks like plain light blue, up-close it's a different animal. It's this one on Luxire's site:
I was surprised how strong the weave is, it really does not stretch at all, and yet is open enough to let air flow freely. I'll be writing about the weave soon on my site.post #2470 of 195255/10/13 at 3:03pmQuote:Originally Posted by lachyzee
There's no doubt that the addition of other products has seemed to add to the delay of the core business (shirts).
Does anyone remember the initial launch with a "5 day turnaround"?
I am a big Luxire fan, as a look through this thread will show. But I myself have been waiting for a suit that I paid for on 25 March, and a quilted jacket, and a suit jacket of my own that I sent them to copy a week or so earlier (and said that I needed back ASAP!). I understand that there have been delays since this is the first full suit they have made and one of the first quilted jackets, and that there were delays sourcing good quality materials and labour, and I accept these as not representative of a regular order, but it still concerns me. I was initially told the whole thing would be with me in three weeks, if I recall correctly.
My concern is that Luxire is simply expanding too quickly, and instead of adding new products every couple of weeks, they should focus on pumping out the existing products a bit quicker, especially shirts.
I stress that my communications with Theresa have generally been fantastic, including sending me in progress shots of my suit and quilted jacket, although there has been a noticeable time lag in receiving responses lately.
Every product I have received has been of great quality, and I have no doubt that my suit will be the same. But I am worried, because at the moment the delays reported in this thread seem to be increasing rather than decreasing...
I think you've nailed the primary issue. It started with the addition of trousers. I'm not going to complain because of the extremely high quality of the trousers...seriously folks, I will not buy trousers/pants off the rack anymore.
I was shocked that they had added and taken so much in about 2 or 3 monts time. They've gone from a shirtmaker to a full range bespoke clothing maker. That's quite a leap and I don't think they have competition in that regard. They need a whole new website in my opinion and the back room processes to accompany it.post #2471 of 195255/10/13 at 4:33pmpost #2472 of 195255/10/13 at 9:42pmThread StarterQuote:
We do not really save measurements, we instead save your shirt in the form of a real pattern made of thick cardboard paper, with your details written on it.
The idea is to save it for life and be able to provide the same exact fit shirt after shirt, year after year, if you so desire.
But, if you would like the measurements, we can provide that as well.post #2473 of 195255/11/13 at 12:51amI have a long neck and a penchant for vintage-inspired point collars. My request was for 5cm back height with 10 cm point length and 8½ cm spread along with a Turnbull&Asser-like swoop from the neck to the points. Here is Luxire's interpretation of my collar request. I'm quite happy with it. Unfused, but stiff, I call this model The Ville Collar.post #2474 of 195255/11/13 at 1:24am
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › No show loafer socks 10 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 1 minute ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 1 minute ago
- › A Plea for Help - Wardrobe Creation 2 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 2 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 3 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 5 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 6 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015