Yes, 16 x 16 would by 4800 x 4800 at 300 PPI.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBeach Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- brandBespoke Englandtagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 3/28/13 at 12:02pm in Classic Menswear
- Most common style mistakes Last post on 6/18/11 at 4:27pm in Classic Menswear
- ISAIA NAPOLI - SUPER HUGE MEGATHREAD - Suits, Sport Coats, Jackets, Pants, Ties, Hangers &... Last post on 11/13/13 at 7:07am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrea Pompilio Mens Lemon Yellow Cotton Blend Blazer Size EU 46 (BRAND NEW WITH TAGS!!!!!) Last post on 4/10/13 at 7:55am in Marketplace
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 165
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Happy to help, here is the fabric in snowy Finnish sunlight:
From afar is looks like plain light blue, up-close it's a different animal. It's this one on Luxire's site:
I was surprised how strong the weave is, it really does not stretch at all, and yet is open enough to let air flow freely. I'll be writing about the weave soon on my site.
There's no doubt that the addition of other products has seemed to add to the delay of the core business (shirts).
Does anyone remember the initial launch with a "5 day turnaround"?
I am a big Luxire fan, as a look through this thread will show. But I myself have been waiting for a suit that I paid for on 25 March, and a quilted jacket, and a suit jacket of my own that I sent them to copy a week or so earlier (and said that I needed back ASAP!). I understand that there have been delays since this is the first full suit they have made and one of the first quilted jackets, and that there were delays sourcing good quality materials and labour, and I accept these as not representative of a regular order, but it still concerns me. I was initially told the whole thing would be with me in three weeks, if I recall correctly.
My concern is that Luxire is simply expanding too quickly, and instead of adding new products every couple of weeks, they should focus on pumping out the existing products a bit quicker, especially shirts.
I stress that my communications with Theresa have generally been fantastic, including sending me in progress shots of my suit and quilted jacket, although there has been a noticeable time lag in receiving responses lately.
Every product I have received has been of great quality, and I have no doubt that my suit will be the same. But I am worried, because at the moment the delays reported in this thread seem to be increasing rather than decreasing...
I think you've nailed the primary issue. It started with the addition of trousers. I'm not going to complain because of the extremely high quality of the trousers...seriously folks, I will not buy trousers/pants off the rack anymore.
I was shocked that they had added and taken so much in about 2 or 3 monts time. They've gone from a shirtmaker to a full range bespoke clothing maker. That's quite a leap and I don't think they have competition in that regard. They need a whole new website in my opinion and the back room processes to accompany it.
We do not really save measurements, we instead save your shirt in the form of a real pattern made of thick cardboard paper, with your details written on it.
The idea is to save it for life and be able to provide the same exact fit shirt after shirt, year after year, if you so desire.
But, if you would like the measurements, we can provide that as well.
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
Styles mentioned in this thread:
- › things that are making you happy 26 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 3 minutes ago
- › Outlier Tailored Performance Clothing 3 minutes ago
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review 4 minutes ago
- › Alligator / Crocodile Shoes 4 minutes ago
- › To the SFers that don't work in a field which requires suit and... 5 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 6 minutes ago
- › Things your dumb friends post on facebook 8 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 11 minutes ago
- › suede shoes - post 'em here! 13 minutes ago
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers) by alyssaw