Yes, 16 x 16 would by 4800 x 4800 at 300 PPI.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:34 am in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 3/28/13 at 12:02pm in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens black shorts, t-shirt, megacowl shirt Last post on 5/21/14 at 3:47pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on 4/17/15 at 7:43pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?Last edited: 2/9/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 165post #2461 of 168825/10/13 at 10:07amThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2462 of 168825/10/13 at 1:37pmpost #2463 of 168825/10/13 at 1:55pmpost #2464 of 168825/10/13 at 2:17pmpost #2465 of 168825/10/13 at 2:20pmpost #2466 of 168825/10/13 at 2:27pmpost #2467 of 168825/10/13 at 2:27pmpost #2468 of 168825/10/13 at 2:35pmpost #2469 of 168825/10/13 at 2:55pmI'm not sure about the blog post anymore . I confused you for VRaivio:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:Originally Posted by VRaivio
Happy to help, here is the fabric in snowy Finnish sunlight:
From afar is looks like plain light blue, up-close it's a different animal. It's this one on Luxire's site:
I was surprised how strong the weave is, it really does not stretch at all, and yet is open enough to let air flow freely. I'll be writing about the weave soon on my site.post #2470 of 168825/10/13 at 3:03pmQuote:Originally Posted by lachyzee
There's no doubt that the addition of other products has seemed to add to the delay of the core business (shirts).
Does anyone remember the initial launch with a "5 day turnaround"?
I am a big Luxire fan, as a look through this thread will show. But I myself have been waiting for a suit that I paid for on 25 March, and a quilted jacket, and a suit jacket of my own that I sent them to copy a week or so earlier (and said that I needed back ASAP!). I understand that there have been delays since this is the first full suit they have made and one of the first quilted jackets, and that there were delays sourcing good quality materials and labour, and I accept these as not representative of a regular order, but it still concerns me. I was initially told the whole thing would be with me in three weeks, if I recall correctly.
My concern is that Luxire is simply expanding too quickly, and instead of adding new products every couple of weeks, they should focus on pumping out the existing products a bit quicker, especially shirts.
I stress that my communications with Theresa have generally been fantastic, including sending me in progress shots of my suit and quilted jacket, although there has been a noticeable time lag in receiving responses lately.
Every product I have received has been of great quality, and I have no doubt that my suit will be the same. But I am worried, because at the moment the delays reported in this thread seem to be increasing rather than decreasing...
I think you've nailed the primary issue. It started with the addition of trousers. I'm not going to complain because of the extremely high quality of the trousers...seriously folks, I will not buy trousers/pants off the rack anymore.
I was shocked that they had added and taken so much in about 2 or 3 monts time. They've gone from a shirtmaker to a full range bespoke clothing maker. That's quite a leap and I don't think they have competition in that regard. They need a whole new website in my opinion and the back room processes to accompany it.post #2471 of 168825/10/13 at 4:33pmpost #2472 of 168825/10/13 at 9:42pmThread StarterQuote:
We do not really save measurements, we instead save your shirt in the form of a real pattern made of thick cardboard paper, with your details written on it.
The idea is to save it for life and be able to provide the same exact fit shirt after shirt, year after year, if you so desire.
But, if you would like the measurements, we can provide that as well.post #2473 of 168825/11/13 at 12:51amI have a long neck and a penchant for vintage-inspired point collars. My request was for 5cm back height with 10 cm point length and 8½ cm spread along with a Turnbull&Asser-like swoop from the neck to the points. Here is Luxire's interpretation of my collar request. I'm quite happy with it. Unfused, but stiff, I call this model The Ville Collar.post #2474 of 168825/11/13 at 1:24am
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › DROP - Borrelli Super Sakellaridis white dress shirt - 15.5 5 minutes ago
- › Lets talk about COFFEE 5 minutes ago
- › All Saints Knitwear Quality? 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 6 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS15 7 minutes ago
- › Mozart Bespoke - Central, Hong Kong from TPR 7 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 11 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Caliber India Varsity Letterman Jackets and...
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan