Do you have special pricing for multiple orders?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBeach Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- brandBespoke Englandtagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:57 pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 3/28/13 at 12:02pm in Classic Menswear
- Most common style mistakes Last post on 6/18/11 at 4:27pm in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens black shorts, t-shirt, megacowl shirt Last post on 5/21/14 at 3:47pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?Last edited: 2/9/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 164
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2447 of 165145/10/13 at 2:24ampost #2448 of 165145/10/13 at 2:33ampost #2449 of 165145/10/13 at 2:43am
Did you try to add another material or different item to the one you already have in basket? Say, you have a shirt, but there is nothing like continue shopping or similar. Or am I missing something?post #2450 of 165145/10/13 at 2:45ampost #2451 of 165145/10/13 at 2:45amQuote:Originally Posted by ammanati
Did you try to add another material or different item to the one you already have in basket? Say, you have a shirt, but there is nothing like continue shopping or similar. Or am I missing something?
You can add multiple items to one order, just keep navigating around the site and you can continue to add things to your cart for a single order.post #2452 of 165145/10/13 at 3:00ampost #2453 of 165145/10/13 at 4:30amThread Starterpost #2454 of 165145/10/13 at 4:34amThread Starterpost #2455 of 165145/10/13 at 6:46ampost #2456 of 165145/10/13 at 7:08amQuote:
Found some info in this thread:Quote:Originally Posted by luxire
Glad to announce that we are now taking orders for custom-PRINTED pocket squares in your choice of design, size and material. This means you can upload a picture and we will turn it into a pocket square for you.
The image needs to be in RGB/Lab colors, 300 resolution. You can choose from different varieties of silk, silk-wool, cotton and linen.
The material and printing are of the very best quality. Introductory price $49.99post #2457 of 165145/10/13 at 7:38am
Thanks! Can anyone more familiar with this technology (or maybe digital printing in general) confirm that means 300 pixels per inch, as in a 3000x3000 image would be ideal for a 10" square, and if I wanted a 16" square I should be shooting for 4800x4800?post #2458 of 165145/10/13 at 8:23ampost #2459 of 165145/10/13 at 9:12amQuote:
Sure. I placed an order for 3 shirts on April 20. Shipped May 2nd, received them yesterday (shipping delays, no fault of Luxire).
As usual, fit is spot on and excellent workmanship. It does sound like they've been overwhelmed with work lately, however I'm glad to see the quality isn't suffering as a result. I'd much rather have delays than poor attention to detail.post #2460 of 165145/10/13 at 9:27am
It seems to me that it's orders that include pants that are really being delayed - when I asked last week about my current order (one pair of pants, one shirt) I was told that the shirt was ready to go, but the pants would take some more time yet. When I've ordered just a shirt, it's always been within a week or two (though ymmv).
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 11 seconds ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 17 seconds ago
- › NWT Antolini & Filo Scozia Made in Italy Socks $12 each or Two for $20 22 seconds ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 52 seconds ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 1 minute ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 1 minute ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 1 minute ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...