Do you have special pricing for multiple orders?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:01 pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens black shorts, t-shirt Last post on 5/21/14 at 3:47pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 12:53 pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 164
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2447 of 215855/10/13 at 2:24ampost #2448 of 215855/10/13 at 2:33ampost #2449 of 215855/10/13 at 2:43am
Did you try to add another material or different item to the one you already have in basket? Say, you have a shirt, but there is nothing like continue shopping or similar. Or am I missing something?post #2450 of 215855/10/13 at 2:45ampost #2451 of 215855/10/13 at 2:45amQuote:Originally Posted by ammanati
Did you try to add another material or different item to the one you already have in basket? Say, you have a shirt, but there is nothing like continue shopping or similar. Or am I missing something?
You can add multiple items to one order, just keep navigating around the site and you can continue to add things to your cart for a single order.post #2452 of 215855/10/13 at 3:00ampost #2453 of 215855/10/13 at 4:30amThread Starterpost #2454 of 215855/10/13 at 4:34amThread Starterpost #2455 of 215855/10/13 at 6:46ampost #2456 of 215855/10/13 at 7:08amQuote:
Found some info in this thread:Quote:Originally Posted by luxire
Glad to announce that we are now taking orders for custom-PRINTED pocket squares in your choice of design, size and material. This means you can upload a picture and we will turn it into a pocket square for you.
The image needs to be in RGB/Lab colors, 300 resolution. You can choose from different varieties of silk, silk-wool, cotton and linen.
The material and printing are of the very best quality. Introductory price $49.99post #2457 of 215855/10/13 at 7:38am
Thanks! Can anyone more familiar with this technology (or maybe digital printing in general) confirm that means 300 pixels per inch, as in a 3000x3000 image would be ideal for a 10" square, and if I wanted a 16" square I should be shooting for 4800x4800?post #2458 of 215855/10/13 at 8:23ampost #2459 of 215855/10/13 at 9:12amQuote:
Sure. I placed an order for 3 shirts on April 20. Shipped May 2nd, received them yesterday (shipping delays, no fault of Luxire).
As usual, fit is spot on and excellent workmanship. It does sound like they've been overwhelmed with work lately, however I'm glad to see the quality isn't suffering as a result. I'd much rather have delays than poor attention to detail.post #2460 of 215855/10/13 at 9:27am
It seems to me that it's orders that include pants that are really being delayed - when I asked last week about my current order (one pair of pants, one shirt) I was told that the shirt was ready to go, but the pants would take some more time yet. When I've ordered just a shirt, it's always been within a week or two (though ymmv).
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 2 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 7 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 7 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 7 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 9 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 9 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 9 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 10 minutes ago
- › 2 weeks in Gent, Belgium 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...