Do you have special pricing for multiple orders?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:34 pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens black shorts, t-shirt Last post on 5/21/14 at 3:47pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 4:25 pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?Last edited: 2/9/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 164
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2447 of 176215/10/13 at 2:24ampost #2448 of 176215/10/13 at 2:33ampost #2449 of 176215/10/13 at 2:43am
Did you try to add another material or different item to the one you already have in basket? Say, you have a shirt, but there is nothing like continue shopping or similar. Or am I missing something?post #2450 of 176215/10/13 at 2:45ampost #2451 of 176215/10/13 at 2:45amQuote:Originally Posted by ammanati
Did you try to add another material or different item to the one you already have in basket? Say, you have a shirt, but there is nothing like continue shopping or similar. Or am I missing something?
You can add multiple items to one order, just keep navigating around the site and you can continue to add things to your cart for a single order.post #2452 of 176215/10/13 at 3:00ampost #2453 of 176215/10/13 at 4:30amThread Starterpost #2454 of 176215/10/13 at 4:34amThread Starterpost #2455 of 176215/10/13 at 6:46ampost #2456 of 176215/10/13 at 7:08amQuote:
Found some info in this thread:Quote:Originally Posted by luxire
Glad to announce that we are now taking orders for custom-PRINTED pocket squares in your choice of design, size and material. This means you can upload a picture and we will turn it into a pocket square for you.
The image needs to be in RGB/Lab colors, 300 resolution. You can choose from different varieties of silk, silk-wool, cotton and linen.
The material and printing are of the very best quality. Introductory price $49.99post #2457 of 176215/10/13 at 7:38am
Thanks! Can anyone more familiar with this technology (or maybe digital printing in general) confirm that means 300 pixels per inch, as in a 3000x3000 image would be ideal for a 10" square, and if I wanted a 16" square I should be shooting for 4800x4800?post #2458 of 176215/10/13 at 8:23ampost #2459 of 176215/10/13 at 9:12amQuote:
Sure. I placed an order for 3 shirts on April 20. Shipped May 2nd, received them yesterday (shipping delays, no fault of Luxire).
As usual, fit is spot on and excellent workmanship. It does sound like they've been overwhelmed with work lately, however I'm glad to see the quality isn't suffering as a result. I'd much rather have delays than poor attention to detail.post #2460 of 176215/10/13 at 9:27am
It seems to me that it's orders that include pants that are really being delayed - when I asked last week about my current order (one pair of pants, one shirt) I was told that the shirt was ready to go, but the pants would take some more time yet. When I've ordered just a shirt, it's always been within a week or two (though ymmv).
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Folded Up Shirt P0rn 1 minute ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 4 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 9 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 14 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 17 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 17 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 18 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 22 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 27 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 29 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan