Interesting. I have a BB one that's ok, but would be interested in replacing/supplementing it as I wear it every few months and it would be nice to have one that fit a bit better than off-the-rack.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:28 am in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 3/28/13 at 12:02pm in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens black shorts, t-shirt, megacowl shirt Last post on 5/21/14 at 3:47pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 6:10 pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?Last edited: 2/9/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 17post #241 of 1703211/8/12 at 2:24pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #242 of 1703211/8/12 at 2:31pmpost #243 of 1703211/8/12 at 3:23pmpost #244 of 1703211/8/12 at 3:38pmQuote:
That's not too bad a turnaround time. I ordered on the 26th, and was told that the shirts would only be shipped next week. Quite a wait. Hopefully my next order will be quicker.
Customer service has thus far been nothing short of astounding, though. Theresa has been amazingly accommodating and willing to help and answer any questions.post #245 of 1703211/9/12 at 3:07amQuote:Originally Posted by luxire
Yes, tomorrow Will update.
We have it in stock but have not posted it on the site. Will do it tomorrow positively, along with a few linen options.
It is a feature, explained here, that reduces the creasing around the biceps and lets the shirt remain tucked for longer.
We do not see it on shirts as there are hardly any shirtmakers remaining that follow this time consuming process.
...have these gone up yet?post #246 of 1703211/9/12 at 4:42pmpost #247 of 1703211/9/12 at 5:17pmpost #248 of 1703211/9/12 at 5:28pmQuote:
I based my measurement on the image they supply on their measurements page:post #249 of 1703211/9/12 at 7:51pmpost #250 of 1703211/10/12 at 2:05ampost #251 of 1703211/11/12 at 12:10ampost #252 of 1703211/11/12 at 1:08ampost #253 of 1703211/11/12 at 1:10ampost #254 of 1703211/11/12 at 2:11pmQuote:
Don't worry, I had the same thoughts haha.
Thoughts on my first experience thus far (having put an order in on 9 Nov):
- It's concerning that Luxire replies quicker to inquiries on Styleforum than to those made through the 'contact us' tab on their own website. Still waiting on my inquiry but I've already put my order through. Next time I'll be asking questions here.
- I ordered two shirts and put individual measurements through for both but then got an email two days later saying their system had 'failed to capture order details' for one of the shirts. That's worrying about an online MTM shopping experience which is built around accuracy! Also makes me wonder why they'd let someone proceed with an order if no measurements have been captured. Something to fix methinks.
Don't get me wrong, by all accounts Luxire seems to be providing a great service at real value but thought I'd pass on my feedback :)post #255 of 1703211/11/12 at 3:35pm
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Things you just don't get 3 seconds ago
- › Official Guitar, Amp, Pedals, and Gear Thread 42 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 2 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 3 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 4 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 7 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 7 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...