Yes. It's kinda hard to make out the pique front in that crappy picture.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBeach Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- brandBespoke Englandtagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 3/28/13 at 12:02pm in Classic Menswear
- Most common style mistakes Last post on 6/18/11 at 4:27pm in Classic Menswear
- ISAIA NAPOLI - SUPER HUGE MEGATHREAD - Suits, Sport Coats, Jackets, Pants, Ties, Hangers &... Last post on 11/13/13 at 7:07am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrea Pompilio Mens Lemon Yellow Cotton Blend Blazer Size EU 46 (BRAND NEW WITH TAGS!!!!!) Last post on 4/10/13 at 7:55am in Marketplace
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Bison Made
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Four Horsemen Shop
- GABE Tailored
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Jeffrey George
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Upstate Stock
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 17
Styleforum Top Picks
Interesting. I have a BB one that's ok, but would be interested in replacing/supplementing it as I wear it every few months and it would be nice to have one that fit a bit better than off-the-rack.
That's not too bad a turnaround time. I ordered on the 26th, and was told that the shirts would only be shipped next week. Quite a wait. Hopefully my next order will be quicker.
Customer service has thus far been nothing short of astounding, though. Theresa has been amazingly accommodating and willing to help and answer any questions.
Yes, tomorrow Will update.
We have it in stock but have not posted it on the site. Will do it tomorrow positively, along with a few linen options.
It is a feature, explained here, that reduces the creasing around the biceps and lets the shirt remain tucked for longer.
We do not see it on shirts as there are hardly any shirtmakers remaining that follow this time consuming process.
...have these gone up yet?
I based my measurement on the image they supply on their measurements page:
Don't worry, I had the same thoughts haha.
Thoughts on my first experience thus far (having put an order in on 9 Nov):
- It's concerning that Luxire replies quicker to inquiries on Styleforum than to those made through the 'contact us' tab on their own website. Still waiting on my inquiry but I've already put my order through. Next time I'll be asking questions here.
- I ordered two shirts and put individual measurements through for both but then got an email two days later saying their system had 'failed to capture order details' for one of the shirts. That's worrying about an online MTM shopping experience which is built around accuracy! Also makes me wonder why they'd let someone proceed with an order if no measurements have been captured. Something to fix methinks.
Don't get me wrong, by all accounts Luxire seems to be providing a great service at real value but thought I'd pass on my feedback :)
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
- › High Quality Leather Furniture Suggestions? 3 seconds ago
- › NIKE Thread 4 seconds ago
- › Australian Members 16 seconds ago
- › Things your dumb friends post on facebook 18 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 43 seconds ago
- › The WAYWT Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 3 minutes ago
- › hot Italian briefcases from Massimiliano Stanco 4 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › Herschel Ravine Black/Tan FA 12 by pfmicks
- › Vans Footwear The Barbour Classic Slip On Sneaker,10.5,Green by ATLnoob
- › Berg & Berg unlined silk bow tie (SS'13) by MTB-85
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw