or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 160

post #2386 of 14446
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superfluous View Post


Just put in measurements.

They did mention that in the thread a few pages back, that the pants are taking a little longer and they're working on improving the time.

 

My pants are over a month (and a half) and as soon as I brought the issue up with Theresa, she immediately escalated it. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

post #2387 of 14446
Quote:
Originally Posted by ammanati View Post

Hi all,
I made some pics of me wearing the grey flannel trousers. They're all in my picasa folder. I hope you can see them without any troubles. Here is the link:

https://picasaweb.google.com/Mikolaj.Pawelczak/LuxireFlannelTrousers

Is this the "grey wool flannel" (http://luxire.com/collections/pants/products/grey-wool-flannel-1), or is it one of the more expensive Minnis flannels?
Looks pretty nice.
post #2388 of 14446
Some time ago someone requested some pictures of my Boggi quilted jacket, so here they are. I have not seen anything like this quilted jacket before, because it's very thin and light, so it's actually a jacket you could use in the middle of the summer. That would you never be able to do with a Barbour one.



Edited by Rankiz - 5/6/13 at 2:48pm
post #2389 of 14446
Quote:
Originally Posted by maicern View Post

Is this the "grey wool flannel" (http://luxire.com/collections/pants/products/grey-wool-flannel-1), or is it one of the more expensive Minnis flannels?
Looks pretty nice.

Grey wool flannel
post #2390 of 14446
I placed an order for a shirt on Friday May 3 at 3PM, what are the chances I will receive this shipment on or before 5/15?
post #2391 of 14446
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monaco View Post

I placed an order for a shirt on Friday May 3 at 3PM, what are the chances I will receive this shipment on or before 5/15?

 

1%

post #2392 of 14446
Quote:
Originally Posted by fridayfrenzy View Post

 

1%

Ahhh, 1% would be about right...yeah.

post #2393 of 14446
My experience: I let Luxire know that I needed a formal shirt for a specific event and asked beforehand about the timing of ordering and delivery. I received the shirt one day earlier than promised.
post #2394 of 14446
Quote:
Originally Posted by fridayfrenzy View Post

1%

To be fair, I received a shirt within 10 days from Luxire back in December.

I don't know how their shipping times have been lately but if they got on my order anytime between Friday and Monday, maybe there is hope.
post #2395 of 14446
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monaco View Post


To be fair, I received a shirt within 10 days from Luxire back in December.

I don't know how their shipping times have been lately but if they got on my order anytime between Friday and Monday, maybe there is hope.

 

I ordered a couple of shirts on April 18th and they were "shipped" on April 29th and have still not arrived (May 6th). 

 

ETA:  According to FedEx tracking, the parcel is still in Bangalore as of May 5th.

post #2396 of 14446
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monaco View Post

I placed an order for a shirt on Friday May 3 at 3PM, what are the chances I will receive this shipment on or before 5/15?

I'm not having a go at you, but surely this kind of question would be best posed to Theresa by email/phone...maybe you can pay a rush fee or something.
post #2397 of 14446

They are great with fast tracking if you need it.

post #2398 of 14446
Quote:
Originally Posted by lachyzee View Post

I'm not having a go at you, but surely this kind of question would be best posed to Theresa by email/phone...maybe you can pay a rush fee or something.

I did send an email before I posted this, Luxire does not have a number posted on their 'contact page'.
post #2399 of 14446
I sent in a shirt of mine at mid march to have some changes made to the sleeves of my existing Luxire pattern.
The shirt was received at the end of march.
I expected the shirts to be finished and shipped back to me at the end of april in worst case from my experience with two previous orders.
As time passed and I heard nothing from them, I emailed Theresa repeatedly and told her that I had a special event lined uo and needed the shirts till the 13th at the latest.
She knows both my previous orders took some additional days to arrive at my house because of customs.
The shirts have not yet shipped and I have not heard anything from Theresa for over a week.....
post #2400 of 14446
Thread Starter 

 

Some new squares:

 

 

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread