Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:57 am in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens black shorts, t-shirt Last post on 5/21/14 at 3:47pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 3:17 pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 159post #2371 of 216005/3/13 at 5:16pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2372 of 216005/3/13 at 7:57pmQuote:
only if you want high-contrast fades.
Everyone else should just wash as normal.post #2373 of 216005/3/13 at 11:08pmpost #2374 of 216005/4/13 at 12:02ampost #2375 of 216005/4/13 at 5:54am
Finally a nice day in Boston! I stole a co-workers camera and will get you pictures of the trench coat. Sorry for the delay.
Edit: Some teasers until I can get someone to take the pictures
Great horn buttons. You can feel how dense they are when you touch them.
Burnt burgundy silk lining. The hand stitching is nice and visible. The silk warms me during the cooler days but sheds of heat really well.
Stainless hardware that I asked for.
I can't say enough about this jacket. The epic fabric is great. I feel absolutely no wind coming through, yet it remains completely breathable and I don't overheat. The best part is that it doesn't look like a technical fabric. Rather it looks like a cotton oxford or twill.
Edited by MSchapiro - 5/4/13 at 6:44ampost #2376 of 216005/4/13 at 6:55amHi all,
I made some pics of me wearing the grey flannel trousers. They're all in my picasa folder. I hope you can see them without any troubles. Here is the link:
https://picasaweb.google.com/Mikolaj.Pawelczak/LuxireFlannelTrouserspost #2377 of 216005/4/13 at 7:29ampost #2378 of 216005/4/13 at 3:11pmpost #2379 of 216005/4/13 at 5:52pmpost #2380 of 216005/5/13 at 6:04am
How long do shirts usually take from order to delivery on Luxire? I ordered two shirts a week ago and, whilst I don't expect it to be delivered yet, I haven't heard anything from Luxire post the automated email. Slightly concerned. Included in my order was an instruction to email me if they had any suggestions as to improvements.post #2381 of 216005/5/13 at 6:42amQuote:Originally Posted by Tobylav
How long do shirts usually take from order to delivery on Luxire? I ordered two shirts a week ago and, whilst I don't expect it to be delivered yet, I haven't heard anything from Luxire post the automated email. Slightly concerned. Included in my order was an instruction to email me if they had any suggestions as to improvements.
It's normal, rest at ease.post #2382 of 216005/5/13 at 7:34ampost #2383 of 216005/5/13 at 9:25ampost #2384 of 216005/5/13 at 9:42ampost #2385 of 216005/5/13 at 9:50amQuote:
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › Vicuna Topcoat? 1 minute ago
- › White Dinner Jacket/Tuxedo Jacket for Houston wedding 2 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Missing posters 6 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 9 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 10 minutes ago
- › Ten Ties, Five Jackets (10/5 thread) 10 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?