Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBeach Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- brandBespoke Englandtagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:46 am in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 3/28/13 at 12:02pm in Classic Menswear
- Most common style mistakes Last post on 6/18/11 at 4:27pm in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens black shorts, t-shirt, megacowl shirt Last post on 5/21/14 at 3:47pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: Yesterday
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?Last edited: 2/9/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 159post #2371 of 165945/3/13 at 5:16pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2372 of 165945/3/13 at 7:57pmQuote:
only if you want high-contrast fades.
Everyone else should just wash as normal.post #2373 of 165945/3/13 at 11:08pmpost #2374 of 165945/4/13 at 12:02ampost #2375 of 165945/4/13 at 5:54am
Finally a nice day in Boston! I stole a co-workers camera and will get you pictures of the trench coat. Sorry for the delay.
Edit: Some teasers until I can get someone to take the pictures
Great horn buttons. You can feel how dense they are when you touch them.
Burnt burgundy silk lining. The hand stitching is nice and visible. The silk warms me during the cooler days but sheds of heat really well.
Stainless hardware that I asked for.
I can't say enough about this jacket. The epic fabric is great. I feel absolutely no wind coming through, yet it remains completely breathable and I don't overheat. The best part is that it doesn't look like a technical fabric. Rather it looks like a cotton oxford or twill.
Edited by MSchapiro - 5/4/13 at 6:44ampost #2376 of 165945/4/13 at 6:55amHi all,
I made some pics of me wearing the grey flannel trousers. They're all in my picasa folder. I hope you can see them without any troubles. Here is the link:
https://picasaweb.google.com/Mikolaj.Pawelczak/LuxireFlannelTrouserspost #2377 of 165945/4/13 at 7:29ampost #2378 of 165945/4/13 at 3:11pmpost #2379 of 165945/4/13 at 5:52pmpost #2380 of 165945/5/13 at 6:04am
How long do shirts usually take from order to delivery on Luxire? I ordered two shirts a week ago and, whilst I don't expect it to be delivered yet, I haven't heard anything from Luxire post the automated email. Slightly concerned. Included in my order was an instruction to email me if they had any suggestions as to improvements.post #2381 of 165945/5/13 at 6:42amQuote:Originally Posted by Tobylav
How long do shirts usually take from order to delivery on Luxire? I ordered two shirts a week ago and, whilst I don't expect it to be delivered yet, I haven't heard anything from Luxire post the automated email. Slightly concerned. Included in my order was an instruction to email me if they had any suggestions as to improvements.
It's normal, rest at ease.post #2382 of 165945/5/13 at 7:34ampost #2383 of 165945/5/13 at 9:25ampost #2384 of 165945/5/13 at 9:42ampost #2385 of 165945/5/13 at 9:50amQuote:
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 36 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 6 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 8 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 9 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...