All that said, turnaround time on a pair of trousers I just ordered that I knew they had the fabric in stock for, was excellent and every email I have sent lately has been promptly and competently answered. I am also sympathetic to the logistical and financial challenges of trying to stock all fabric under the sun to please all of us.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:35 pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- . Last post on 5/21/14 at 3:47pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 6:28 pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 1580post #23687 of 254289/8/16 at 8:30pmpost #23688 of 254289/8/16 at 11:31pmQuote:For a beach wedding, I'd go with off-white pants in linen/cotton. Maybe gray linen. The blues seem a little risky to me, but of the two, I think the second would look best w/ that jacket. But I'd want to see them irl before deciding, so if you have enough time, I'd get swatches.Originally Posted by watchidiot
I was hoping I could get the collective opinion of the folks here on what trouser would pair well with a tan mohair linen SC (http://luxire.com/products/harrisons-mersolair-linen-mohair-tan)?
I'm attending a beach wedding in the tropics and requested to be in beach formal. I actually am confused as to what that means so I'm thinking odd trousers + SC.
Is the Luxire cotton linen canvas light enough for beach wear? If yes, which color would pair well with tan for a beach setting? Was thinking shadow blue (http://luxire.com/products/gov-shadow-blue-canvas-54002_106), steel blue (http://luxire.com/products/gov-steel-blue-canvas-54002_4026) or maybe indigo blue (http://luxire.com/products/gov-indigo-blue-canvas-54002_108)?
Or should I go for pure linen?
Another option is to go for a suit in the tan mohair linen.post #23689 of 254289/9/16 at 11:46amQuote:
Best to check with Luxire directly to see if they have the fabric you ordered in stock. My last order from
The summer sale took about 2 months, but it included some Minnis Fresco pants that I know they don't keep on hand.post #23690 of 254289/9/16 at 12:06pmpost #23691 of 254289/10/16 at 8:36pmpost #23692 of 254289/10/16 at 10:13pmQuote:
Yes, pictured here:
http://custom.luxire.com/pages/buttons-and-accessories-optionspost #23693 of 254289/11/16 at 6:32amThread Starterpost #23694 of 254289/12/16 at 7:54amThread Starter
Announcing the Premier LUXIRE Trunk show:
Oslo: 1st October, (Saturday)
Stockholm: 2nd and 3rd October. (Sunday, Monday)
Will be by appointment only. We have time slots, on the hour, every hour, starting at 10 AM upto 6 PM. Do PM me or send us an email with your preference of time and what you would be interested in buying.
JACKETS / OVERCOATS:
You can order bespoke, hand-made jackets, fully canvassed in a wide variety of fabrics, made to your specifications. We will come to your city again in November for trials. After the trial, the final jacket will be delivered by us personally to you in December.
Jackets prices will start at $1,200.
You can pre-order a jacket for $1,000+. You can also provide us measurements and your images, using which we will make you a trial and do your first fitting during the October trip. If you would like to choose your fabric during the visit, we can make the trial in cotton.
SHIRTS / TROUSERS:
You can also order shirts and trousers using our bespoke service. Price will be $50 over the standard MTM price on Luxire website.
We will be carrying a wide selection of ties, pocket squares, slim wallets, office and travel bags.
We will be traveling with swatches from our wide collection of fabrics from Dugdale, Minnis, Holland and Sherry, VBC, EThomas, Drago, Zegna, Loro Piana, Albini, Canciliani, Alumo, Carlo Riva, Grandi and Rubinelli among others.
Zurich: Still working on the plan. Will either do it on 4th/5th October or around 20th October. Will update.post #23695 of 254289/12/16 at 10:29am
Whoever is writing the copy for your tumblr is literally just throwing words together:
"Everyday Shirt: Pale Blue End-on-End Dress shirt from Luxire is definitely going to flood in array of statements for the season’s closet must-haves."post #23696 of 254289/12/16 at 11:35ampost #23697 of 254289/12/16 at 12:35pmQuote:
Nice. The wool seersucker looks excellent. Are there more colours than midnight? Well, midnight is great in any case.post #23698 of 254289/12/16 at 6:10pmpost #23699 of 254289/12/16 at 6:14pmpost #23700 of 254289/12/16 at 6:16pm
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › The Look goes on... 16 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 23 seconds ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 5 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 8 minutes ago
- › What MANLY stuff did you do today? 9 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 11 minutes ago
- › Size 40S --- Only 1 Left! █ BIG DROP MAR 30 --- MAKE ME OFFERS ----... 11 minutes ago
- › ENZO BONAFÉ MTO and GMTO Central 12 minutes ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 13 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...