I think it's been a couple of days - (replicated) Mercer collar photos, anyone?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBeach Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- brandBespoke Englandtagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:14 pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 3/28/13 at 12:02pm in Classic Menswear
- Most common style mistakes Last post on 6/18/11 at 4:27pm in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens black shorts, t-shirt, megacowl shirt Last post on 5/21/14 at 3:47pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?Last edited: 2/9/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 156
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2327 of 164565/1/13 at 8:11amQuote:
Yeah, I don't think I've submitted a single order without having further notes and comments after the fact. They're really good about handling that actually. Some people complain about the long lead time, but it in this regard, I think it's a feature instead of a flaw. It gives the customer some time to consider other details after the order is placed.post #2328 of 164565/1/13 at 1:31pmpost #2329 of 164565/1/13 at 3:23pm
So here are photos of the cutaway collar I asked Luxire to do for a shirt:
Pretty sure my shirt was the one that Luxire posted here:post #2330 of 164565/1/13 at 3:36pmpost #2331 of 164565/1/13 at 3:47pmpost #2332 of 164565/1/13 at 5:00pmpost #2333 of 164565/2/13 at 12:17am
I just ordered some flannel slacks with a split waistband and a buckle back, no belt loops. They didn't have anything between the Minnis flannel, which was gorgeous but a little over budget until I get the fit dialed in, and the the 80/20 wool poly blend that I couldn't bring myself to order. Emailed them and immediately got an email back saying they had a Dugdale flannel that fit my needs perfectly. I put the order in a couple days ago, so we'll see how they do with the interesting order, I attached pictures so hopefully it will turn out alright. Customer service was absolutely fantastic, everytime I emailed I had a response in minutes and I was able to change the inseam after I ordered. I'll post pictures when it comes in.post #2334 of 164565/2/13 at 2:10amQuote:Originally Posted by SiegfriedFuerst
I just ordered some flannel slacks with a split waistband and a buckle back, no belt loops. They didn't have anything between the Minnis flannel, which was gorgeous but a little over budget until I get the fit dialed in, and the the 80/20 wool poly blend that I couldn't bring myself to order. Emailed them and immediately got an email back saying they had a Dugdale flannel that fit my needs perfectly. I put the order in a couple days ago, so we'll see how they do with the interesting order, I attached pictures so hopefully it will turn out alright. Customer service was absolutely fantastic, everytime I emailed I had a response in minutes and I was able to change the inseam after I ordered. I'll post pictures when it comes in.
How much is the dugdale flannel?post #2335 of 164565/2/13 at 2:17ampost #2336 of 164565/2/13 at 3:19am
I just got my 2 white shirts and pants delivered on Friday. Will post some pics soon.
Pants are beautiful, the details are really great. The fit is great - they did a great job in duplicating my measurments. I also really like the Lustrous White fabric which is very soft, not very transparent and lucky me, not so much lustrous. Looks really good.
I would recommend trousers to everyone and will definitely order another pair soon, this time using some lighter fabric.post #2337 of 164565/2/13 at 4:18ampost #2338 of 164565/2/13 at 4:20ampost #2339 of 164565/2/13 at 5:40am
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Mod to Suedehead 15 seconds ago
- › The Look goes on... 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 5 minutes ago
- › Why all the hate for wholecuts? 9 minutes ago
- › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II 11 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 12 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 19 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 20 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 22 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 25 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...