I think it's been a couple of days - (replicated) Mercer collar photos, anyone?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:01 am in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens black shorts, t-shirt Last post on 5/21/14 at 3:47pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 5:02 am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?Last edited: 2/9/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 156
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2327 of 183885/1/13 at 8:11amQuote:
Yeah, I don't think I've submitted a single order without having further notes and comments after the fact. They're really good about handling that actually. Some people complain about the long lead time, but it in this regard, I think it's a feature instead of a flaw. It gives the customer some time to consider other details after the order is placed.post #2328 of 183885/1/13 at 1:31pmpost #2329 of 183885/1/13 at 3:23pm
So here are photos of the cutaway collar I asked Luxire to do for a shirt:
Pretty sure my shirt was the one that Luxire posted here:post #2330 of 183885/1/13 at 3:36pmpost #2331 of 183885/1/13 at 3:47pmpost #2332 of 183885/1/13 at 5:00pmpost #2333 of 183885/2/13 at 12:17am
I just ordered some flannel slacks with a split waistband and a buckle back, no belt loops. They didn't have anything between the Minnis flannel, which was gorgeous but a little over budget until I get the fit dialed in, and the the 80/20 wool poly blend that I couldn't bring myself to order. Emailed them and immediately got an email back saying they had a Dugdale flannel that fit my needs perfectly. I put the order in a couple days ago, so we'll see how they do with the interesting order, I attached pictures so hopefully it will turn out alright. Customer service was absolutely fantastic, everytime I emailed I had a response in minutes and I was able to change the inseam after I ordered. I'll post pictures when it comes in.post #2334 of 183885/2/13 at 2:10amQuote:Originally Posted by SiegfriedFuerst
I just ordered some flannel slacks with a split waistband and a buckle back, no belt loops. They didn't have anything between the Minnis flannel, which was gorgeous but a little over budget until I get the fit dialed in, and the the 80/20 wool poly blend that I couldn't bring myself to order. Emailed them and immediately got an email back saying they had a Dugdale flannel that fit my needs perfectly. I put the order in a couple days ago, so we'll see how they do with the interesting order, I attached pictures so hopefully it will turn out alright. Customer service was absolutely fantastic, everytime I emailed I had a response in minutes and I was able to change the inseam after I ordered. I'll post pictures when it comes in.
How much is the dugdale flannel?post #2335 of 183885/2/13 at 2:17ampost #2336 of 183885/2/13 at 3:19am
I just got my 2 white shirts and pants delivered on Friday. Will post some pics soon.
Pants are beautiful, the details are really great. The fit is great - they did a great job in duplicating my measurments. I also really like the Lustrous White fabric which is very soft, not very transparent and lucky me, not so much lustrous. Looks really good.
I would recommend trousers to everyone and will definitely order another pair soon, this time using some lighter fabric.post #2337 of 183885/2/13 at 4:18ampost #2338 of 183885/2/13 at 4:20ampost #2339 of 183885/2/13 at 5:40am
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Insurrection / Thurston Bros., Aero Leather Jackets North America -... 2 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 3 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 5 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 5 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Sunglasses MEGATHREAD - all sunglass questions here please 7 minutes ago
- › Zegna Labels ID's for eBay purchasers (Graphic Intensive) 9 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...