or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 1549

post #23221 of 24677
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by hookem12387 View Post


Any chance yall were able to do this? I'm hoping to take whatever I order on a trip in 6 weeks, so I'll probably put in the order today in either case. Thanks, again, yall. shog[1].gif

 

As promised, difficult to choose:

 

 

post #23222 of 24677
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebuddahman View Post

^ doesn't look bad at all but chest does seem tight and evident around the armholes. How does it feel when you move? Neck looks a little tight too maybe on second look.

Thanks for the respons. Feels a bit too tight around the chest and the armholes. Schould I increase both by 0,5 inch? Is the shoulder to wide, too? The shoulder looks like on the right arm which is hanging down. Should I decrease yoke?

post #23223 of 24677
Summer sale just got the best of me shog[1].gif

1x Grandi & Rubinelli Deep Sky Blue Dress Stripes
1x Grandi & Rubinelli Shades Of Blue With Brushed Green Dress Stripes
1x Grandi & Rubinelli Blue Pin Stripes 120/2
1x Grandi & Rubinelli Shades Of Blue Brushed Stripes On White
1x Grandi & Rubinelli Blue University Stripes Oxford
1x Albini Royal One: White Basket Weave
1x Albini Royal One: Blue Basket Weave
1x Vitale Barberis Canonico - 120s 2 Ply Slate Blue
1x Vitale Barberis Canonico - 120s 2 Ply Rust
1x Dugdale Fine Worsted - Light Grey Plain
1x Dugdale Fine Worsted - Grey Beige
1x Dugdale Fine Worsted - Racing Green
1x Dugdale Fine Worsted - French Blue Plain
1x Dugdale Fine Worsted - Grey Plain
1x Dugdale Fine Worsted - Beige 8967
1x Dugdale Fine Worsted - Beige 8968
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #23224 of 24677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuebert View Post
 

Guys,

 

I would kindly like to ask you for a fit advice.

 

I recently received my latest Luxire order, which includes 3 pants made of the following fabrics:

 

Vitale Barberis Canonico - Flannels Mid Grey (270g)
Vitale Barberis Canonico - Flannels Sapphire Blue (270g)
Linen Cotton Canvas:Tan

 

Measurement wise the two VBC Pants are the same, while the Linen Cotton Canvas has a slightly higher rise and is wider around the hemline

 

Which fit would you suggest, and what do you think about the fit in general?

 

Thanks in advance!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi Cuebert,

 

Nice Pants !

 

Could you tell me what are the details of yours two Orders (Vitale Barberis Canonico - Flannels Sapphire Blue and Linen Cotton Canvas:Tan) especially the height of the pants waist, the side adjusters, seams on pocket and ticket's pocket ?

 

Thank you for your answer.

Kind regards,

 

B

 

post #23225 of 24677
Quote:
Originally Posted by kali77 View Post

Summer sale just got the best of me shog[1].gif

1x Grandi & Rubinelli Deep Sky Blue Dress Stripes
1x Grandi & Rubinelli Shades Of Blue With Brushed Green Dress Stripes
1x Grandi & Rubinelli Blue Pin Stripes 120/2
1x Grandi & Rubinelli Shades Of Blue Brushed Stripes On White
1x Grandi & Rubinelli Blue University Stripes Oxford
1x Albini Royal One: White Basket Weave
1x Albini Royal One: Blue Basket Weave
1x Vitale Barberis Canonico - 120s 2 Ply Slate Blue
1x Vitale Barberis Canonico - 120s 2 Ply Rust
1x Dugdale Fine Worsted - Light Grey Plain
1x Dugdale Fine Worsted - Grey Beige
1x Dugdale Fine Worsted - Racing Green
1x Dugdale Fine Worsted - French Blue Plain
1x Dugdale Fine Worsted - Grey Plain
1x Dugdale Fine Worsted - Beige 8967
1x Dugdale Fine Worsted - Beige 8968
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Amazing order. Please show us some pictures when they arrive.
post #23226 of 24677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akoa View Post

Amazing order. Please show us some pictures when they arrive.

Will do. The trousers may be awhile. My last pair was off a bit so had my tailor tweak them so I need to mail them in. I also don't believe the G&R fabrics are I stock based on the turnaround time for my last order of them.
post #23227 of 24677
Quote:
Originally Posted by luxire View Post
 

Minnis Flannels:

 


 

Big Images (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


@Luxire : Hi ! Could you tell me how to order a Flannel pants with these fabrics (especially : 510034 to 510036 and 510048) ?

Thank you.

post #23228 of 24677
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmartin View Post
 


@Luxire : Hi ! Could you tell me how to order a Flannel pants with these fabrics (especially : 510034 to 510036 and 510048) ?

Thank you.

 

 

We will have all of these listed next week. To take advantage of the sale, you can send us an email. We will hep you order.

post #23229 of 24677
Quote:
Originally Posted by luxire View Post


We will have all of these listed next week. To take advantage of the sale, you can send us an email. We will hep you order.

Thank you!
I sent you an email.

B
post #23230 of 24677
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblewhistle View Post
 

Hmm, yes. Their website is not always up-to-date when it comes to fabrics, but rest assured they have a bucketload of them.

I've asked for fabrics a while ago, and received a lot of photos, see: http://www.styleforum.net/t/304965/luxire-custom-clothing-official-affiliate-thread/20580_30#post_8190796

 

If you're looking for a specific shade I think it really helps to just send Luxire an email, as I'm pretty sure they'll have exactly what you want.


I really hope the new website will have a better overview of all available fabrics and colors. I'd rather have only 200 well documented fabrics than 2000 with little information.

post #23231 of 24677

 

 

Does anyone own a pair of trousers in the Linen Cotton Canvas: Navy fabric?

 

Is it very much lighter/brighter in real life?

post #23232 of 24677
These are really gorgeous !


Quote:
Originally Posted by luxire View Post

Minnis Flannels:





post #23233 of 24677

@Cuebert: I think the trousers fit you very well.

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by novaeagle View Post
 

 

2. Look at the doc in luxire's signature.

3. I remove them when I wash. It's better for the shirt to have them external, so this is a nice feature.

4. Nope, they have different buttons they can use. Just request in notes.

5. Nope, just request in notes that you want hem gussets and include that picture or whatever picture you'd like as an example. People have done this before I know.

I looked at the document but didn't find what I am looking for: a normal semi spread collar, the standard Luxire semi spread is much too large for European standards.

post #23234 of 24677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruges View Post
 

I looked at the document but didn't find what I am looking for: a normal semi spread collar, the standard Luxire semi spread is much too large for European standards.

 

The collars in the document are just those that have been designed by Luxire customers. You could always take one and modify the measurements to suit your preference.

post #23235 of 24677
Quote:
Originally Posted by saepnirg12 View Post





Does anyone own a pair of trousers in the Linen Cotton Canvas: Navy fabric?

Is it very much lighter/brighter in real life?

Definitely lighter in real life, but hardly screaming bright blue. More of a very dark blue as opposed to the inky/blacky blue I'd been expecting.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread