or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 1547

post #23191 of 24691
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by hookem12387 View Post


@luxire sorry to be a pain, but any help? Also, are all the colors in stock right now? Thanks much

 

Will try doing it tomorrow.  We can bring the 4 swatches together to compare the colors to give accurate feedback. May also share a color comparison image. At the same time, we can also check availability.

post #23192 of 24691
Quote:
Originally Posted by luxire View Post

Interesting! Do your orders contain a lot of notes?

Because, if the order has a lot of notes, then the person who needs to work on your order document will keep putting it forward waiting to be "at ease"  to work on your order. When they get your email, they say "ok, too much of pushing forward, let me work on it now", hence the reply.

This is the only scenario I can think. Do PM me your account id, will like to verify my theory.


Most orders these days are fulfilled within a week. The ones where fabric is to be ordered or are complicated get delayed.

Many of them are just copying old orders with new fabrics. I think one of them involved a fabric that needed to be ordered.


This latest one was entirely my fault, as I had to send in a shirt to copy. But the timing still worked out the same way.
post #23193 of 24691
Quote:
Originally Posted by New Shoes1 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Academic2 View Post
 

 

I don’t have much to add, except to say that the check is darker and thus more pronounced in real life than in the website photos.  Here’s a representative shot with suit and tie so you can get a better sense of the scale.

 

Cheers.

 

Ac

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 


Is it my imagination or do the Black White graph checks appear to be blue?

 

Yes, they're blue in real life.  The vertical bars are darker than the horizontal bars by the way.

Cheers,

 

Ac

post #23194 of 24691
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post


Many of them are just copying old orders with new fabrics. I think one of them involved a fabric that needed to be ordered.


This latest one was entirely my fault, as I had to send in a shirt to copy. But the timing still worked out the same way.

 

Found you! Not much notes. Cannot see a reason for the occasional delays. Will try and find out.

post #23195 of 24691

@luxire is it possible to split bigger order (due to summer sale) to few smaller orders?

post #23196 of 24691
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruges View Post
 

Great post, but I am confused what order number I should reference now...?

And what do you mean with the "back button on the back collar". Does it come standard with or without one?

 

For the collar shown in the pictures of my original post, you can include this line in your instructions:

 
'Collar: Button-down Collar from Order #13478; Lightly lined collar, medium fused neckband.'

 


 

The button on the back of the collar would not be present if the instruction was copy-and-pasted as is. Also, it is not standard of Luxire to include one.

post #23197 of 24691
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaghettimatt View Post


Just bumping this request...


Bumping again !

 

I'm really interestred in flannel pants.

@luxire : Do you have VBC's Navy Flannel in 340g/m ?

Like this one : http://custom.luxire.com/products/vbc-vitale-barberis-canonico-flannels-navy-vbc_599_101_376

in 340g/m.

 

Thank you in advance for your answer.

 

B

post #23198 of 24691
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by palodelincak View Post
 

@luxire is it possible to split bigger order (due to summer sale) to few smaller orders?

 

Certainly. Only shipping charges will be extra where applicable.

post #23199 of 24691
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmartin View Post
 


Bumping again !

 

I'm really interestred in flannel pants.

@luxire : Do you have VBC's Navy Flannel in 340g/m ?

Like this one : http://custom.luxire.com/products/vbc-vitale-barberis-canonico-flannels-navy-vbc_599_101_376

in 340g/m.

 

Thank you in advance for your answer.

 

B

 

We do offer the fabric. The VBC 562 is 360 grams. The product will be available September onwards.

 

Later this month, we are getting flannels from EThomas, which are with 10% cashmere, in 11 Oz and 15 Oz weights.

 

Also later this month, we will be getting an 11 Oz Blackwatch from EThomas, some amazing wool-cashmere overcoatings from Drago and some StormSystem like wools from ET again.

post #23200 of 24691
Quote:
Originally Posted by luxire View Post
 

 

We do offer the fabric. The VBC 562 is 360 grams. The product will be available September onwards.

 

Later this month, we are getting flannels from EThomas, which are with 10% cashmere, in 11 Oz and 15 Oz weights.

 

Also later this month, we will be getting an 11 Oz Blackwatch from EThomas, some amazing wool-cashmere overcoatings from Drago and some StormSystem like wools from ET again.

:bounce2:

post #23201 of 24691
@luxire will you have the Alumo Lanell cotton/wool fabric in by the time the sale is done? Or can I pre-order?

post #23202 of 24691
Quote:
Originally Posted by luxire View Post

Will try doing it tomorrow.  We can bring the 4 swatches together to compare the colors to give accurate feedback. May also share a color comparison image. At the same time, we can also check availability.
Any chance yall were able to do this? I'm hoping to take whatever I order on a trip in 6 weeks, so I'll probably put in the order today in either case. Thanks, again, yall. shog[1].gif
post #23203 of 24691
Quote:
Originally Posted by luxire View Post

We do offer the fabric. The VBC 562 is 360 grams. The product will be available September onwards.

Later this month, we are getting flannels from EThomas, which are with 10% cashmere, in 11 Oz and 15 Oz weights.

Also later this month, we will be getting an 11 Oz Blackwatch from EThomas, some amazing wool-cashmere overcoatings from Drago and some StormSystem like wools from ET again.

Thanks for these goods news !
post #23204 of 24691
How does one see swatches for all of the non-listed fabrics? I know there are a ton of Thomas mason options but I have no idea how to view them?

Thanks
post #23205 of 24691
Thread Starter 

Minnis Flannels:

 


 

Big Images (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

 

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread