or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 1540

post #23086 of 24710
nvm
post #23087 of 24710

Hi,

 

I ordered a shirt on June 2nd and still haven't received it yet. I sent an email but still haven't gotten a reply. What's going on?

post #23088 of 24710
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsonhuang View Post

Hi,

I ordered a shirt on June 2nd and still haven't received it yet. I sent an email but still haven't gotten a reply. What's going on?

The fabric is probably out of stock.
post #23089 of 24710
For socks, would love to find a source for permanentstyle type socks at a reasonable price. Merino, silk, and >15% nylon in racing green and merlot.

post #23090 of 24710

For what it's worth, I am overall happy with Luxire's customer service. The only thing that seems to be lacking is that it often takes long to communicate back and forth because of the email backlog. Everyone that I have dealt with at Luxire has been extremely helpful and any minor issues I had were resolved with no issues. It seems that the whole team truly cares about the customer experience, and the key now is to just bring enough people on board that share the same level of professionalism to speed up response times.

post #23091 of 24710

I noticed that the socks list a size range beginning at 7.5UK. Is this a pretty hard and fast sizing guide, or would they fit a size 7US without dangling off at the toes? 

post #23092 of 24710


Couple from the linen sale: Pale blue cool linen-cotton & White grey stripes linen. Grey pattern matching on the striped one as always. 

I asked for a heavy unfused interlining in the collars, which seem like they will break in nicely and help make up for how light the linen is. 

post #23093 of 24710
Quote:
Originally Posted by JIMB View Post

For socks, would love to find a source for permanentstyle type socks at a reasonable price. Merino, silk, and >15% nylon in racing green and merlot.

Those 2 colors are pretty much all I'd wear if i could find ones I really like.
post #23094 of 24710
Quote:
Originally Posted by aidanc View Post
 

For what it's worth, I am overall happy with Luxire's customer service. 

I guess it's luck of the draw, but I've never had any problems with customer service. In fact most of my emails are getting answered in a day. 

post #23095 of 24710

I've certainly never had any difficultly after about a dozen shirts and maybe four pairs of trousers, and indeed once or twice have been quite pleasantly surprised at the quick turnaround on a shirt.

 

For future reference, if there will be a significant delay owing to a cloth being temporarily out of stock, does Luxire not e-mail customers to alert them to the situation?

 

Cheers,

 

Ac

post #23096 of 24710
Quote:
Originally Posted by Academic2 View Post
 

I've certainly never had any difficultly after about a dozen shirts and maybe four pairs of trousers, and indeed once or twice have been quite pleasantly surprised at the quick turnaround on a shirt.

 

For future reference, if there will be a significant delay owing to a cloth being temporarily out of stock, does Luxire not e-mail customers to alert them to the situation?

 

Cheers,

 

Ac

I've seen this arise a bit recently (on here) and it seems like they do not, but will respond to an email from the customer.

post #23097 of 24710
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericgereghty View Post
 
Quote:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Originally Posted by Academic2 View Post
 

I've certainly never had any difficultly after about a dozen shirts and maybe four pairs of trousers, and indeed once or twice have been quite pleasantly surprised at the quick turnaround on a shirt.

 

For future reference, if there will be a significant delay owing to a cloth being temporarily out of stock, does Luxire not e-mail customers to alert them to the situation?

 

Cheers,

 

Ac

 

I've seen this arise a bit recently (on here) and it seems like they do not, but will respond to an email from the customer.

 

Thanks.   Perhaps in the future I’ll e-mail to confirm availability before placing an order.

 

Cheers,

 

Ac

post #23098 of 24710
Hi Luxire - is it possible to order other colours in the Laburnum Pantharella socks? Or just those three? Full colour range on the Pantharella site: https://www.pantherella.com/laburnum

Also, FYI, the product photo for all of the colours of the Beaumont socks is the same.
post #23099 of 24710

When are the knee high socks coming?

post #23100 of 24710
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lachyzee View Post

Hi Luxire - is it possible to order other colours in the Laburnum Pantharella socks? Or just those three? Full colour range on the Pantharella site: https://www.pantherella.com/laburnum

Also, FYI, the product photo for all of the colours of the Beaumont socks is the same.

 

The ones we have listed are the ones we currently have in stock. The others can be ordered too, with about a 3 weeks turnaround. We just went conservative with our initial order.

 

The images are from Pantherella website and they did not have Beaumont there. We will take our own pictures next week.  IRL the colors are much better than seen on these images.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiejake View Post
 

When are the knee high socks coming?

 

We can get those too.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread