The Dugdale light grey twill flannel is definitely business appropriate and wearable fall through spring in a temperate climate.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:47 pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- . Last post on 5/21/14 at 3:47pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 6:28 am in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 1539post #23071 of 249957/7/16 at 10:00ampost #23072 of 249957/7/16 at 10:03ampost #23073 of 249957/7/16 at 12:09pmQuote:
Good on them. More than anything, I'd love to know how it came to pass. I'm having trouble mentally processing it ha.post #23074 of 249957/7/16 at 12:58pmQuote:
Funnily enough I was watching reruns of Deadwood the other night and noticed that the shirt collar on one of the characters (Cy Tolliver) when worn open almost extended onto his back. It was a traditional "wing" collar shirt, like what we now associate with black tie. I'm sure Luxire's example was just an honest mistake, but it looked close enough for me to draw a comparison.post #23075 of 249957/7/16 at 2:13pmpost #23076 of 249957/7/16 at 6:35pmpost #23077 of 249957/7/16 at 8:55pmQuote:
Looks pretty good for a first shirt. I'd suggest narrowing the yoke by about 0.75-1". Are you planning to wear the shirt tucked in? If so pictures of it tucked in would help. I'd lengthen it a good 1.5-2" or it won't stay tucked in. If you lengthen it, you may need to widen the hip measurement as well. In addition you may need to reduce the back waist a bit (or add darts) if you're going to wear it tucked in.post #23078 of 249957/8/16 at 5:34amThread Starterpost #23079 of 249957/8/16 at 5:52amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by hookem12387
Are these schoeller performance chinos shiny? Seems they'd make perfect travel khakis.
Also, aside from color, any comments on the differences in those 2 fabrics?
They are not shiny at all.
The first one is very chino like, looks like a standard cotton twill. Made a trench for someone I know in the navy and she really enjoyed wearing it.
The tan has a slight wrinkly texture, which adds some subtle character to the fabric.
Both are very good fabrics.post #23080 of 249957/8/16 at 6:34amQuote:
Exactly. I do not buy Luxire for quality, if buy Luxire for good quality at a great price.post #23081 of 249957/8/16 at 8:11ampost #23082 of 249957/8/16 at 8:23amQuote:
That sounds about right. I've been told by more than one tailor that 5/8 inch used to be standard. Those who wear shoes with very high insteps might find 0.5 to be not quite enough. And to some extent it matters how much break, if any, you want.
Acpost #23083 of 249957/8/16 at 9:24amThread Starterpost #23084 of 249957/8/16 at 9:43ampost #23085 of 249957/8/16 at 9:45amThread StarterQuote:
Yes, certainly. Do place your order, add note to combine with your previous order and send us an email.
We will refund the additional shipping you may be billed.
Can be done for socks/accessories only.
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › EXTREMELY ADVANCED: official oversized/next level clothing thread 30 seconds ago
- › NFL 2016-17 Thread 1 minute ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 3 minutes ago
- › RM Williams Boots - Everything You Wanted to Know 4 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 4 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 5 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › Vanda Fine Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...