Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:37 pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens black shorts, t-shirt Last post on 5/21/14 at 3:47pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 3:17 pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 154post #2296 of 216034/27/13 at 11:34amThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2297 of 216034/27/13 at 12:24pmpost #2298 of 216034/27/13 at 2:16pmpost #2299 of 216034/27/13 at 2:33pmpost #2300 of 216034/27/13 at 4:19pmpost #2301 of 216034/28/13 at 12:13amQuote:
Did you measure more than one decent pair of pant's? That's the key to it. Take measurements from several pairs and create a hybrid set based on all the best features of those trousers and none of the bad ones. I found that method to be very successful in getting a base set of measurements to start with and tweak from going forward. All 3 pairs fit extremely well. Also recommend the DAKs adjusters very much.post #2302 of 216034/28/13 at 4:35amQuote:Originally Posted by joewmoss
Did you measure more than one decent pair of pant's? That's the key to it. Take measurements from several pairs and create a hybrid set based on all the best features of those trousers and none of the bad ones. I found that method to be very successful in getting a base set of measurements to start with and tweak from going forward. All 3 pairs fit extremely well. Also recommend the DAKs adjusters very much.
I did this also, created a excel sheet with measurements from 2 different pants.post #2303 of 216034/28/13 at 6:55ampost #2304 of 216034/28/13 at 9:11ampost #2305 of 216034/28/13 at 12:16pmpost #2306 of 216034/28/13 at 5:17pmpost #2307 of 216034/29/13 at 10:12amThread Starterpost #2308 of 216034/29/13 at 10:20ampost #2309 of 216034/29/13 at 11:24ampost #2310 of 216034/29/13 at 4:59pm
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › Things you just don't get 32 seconds ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 33 seconds ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 9 minutes ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 9 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 10 minutes ago
- › Shoe purge. Saint Crispin's, Enzo Bonafè and Paraboot. 10 minutes ago
- › What to do with this orphaned black tuxedo jacket? Photos included 12 minutes ago
- › I think I hate San Francisco. 12 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 17 minutes ago
- › Massdrop - Official Affiliate Thread 18 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?