or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 1515

post #22711 of 24668
Thanks, will do
post #22712 of 24668
Thread Starter 

 

Sorry for the delayed reply, was traveling. These will be stocked. I need to check if they have arrived already, should have by now.

 

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by yeknal View Post
 

@Luxire 

 

I will attempt to ask this one more time...Can you request your order be shipped without a signature required at delivery?

 

The answer is no. But, you can contact Fedex/DHL after the item is shipped and request them to release the packet without signature. Usually they are happy to do it.

 

 

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by yeknal View Post

@ Luxire
If you send in a shirt for replication and specify changes do you also save the original measurements of the shirt sent in?

 

Changes can be made as desired.

post #22713 of 24668

Hi all,

 

I received my test pants in the mail last week and am looking for some critiques. I ordered the rust chino and was going for a casual feel, hence the slimness and the small ankle opening. The pants have been washed a few times and tumbled dry with no heat. I know they are short, I plan on adding a bit to the length. I am very happy with the pants; they have immediately become my most comfortable pants and I think this is a great starting place to tweak the measurements.

 

 

I notice bunching in the seat, what should I change in my measurements to avoid this problem in the future?

 

Also, if I want to widen the legs for the next pair (for a more conventional fit), should I add to the dimensions at all three places (thigh, knee, ankle) equally, or what?

 

Any and all advice/criticism is welcome.

 

Thank you.

post #22714 of 24668

nvm


Edited by SIMNS - 5/23/16 at 4:19am
post #22715 of 24668

Can I use the same measurements for barrel cuffs and french cuffs?

post #22716 of 24668
I understand chances can be made... My question is if you save a template for the original shirt I sent in to be replicated prior to changes I requested... I made a mistake on my end with the changes and wish to go back to a straight copy of the shirt I sent in prior to any changes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxire View Post

Changes can be made as desired.
post #22717 of 24668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elbstrand View Post
 

Can I use the same measurements for barrel cuffs and french cuffs?


Good question!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeknal View Post

I understand chances can be made... My question is if you save a template for the original shirt I sent in to be replicated prior to changes I requested... I made a mistake on my end with the changes and wish to go back to a straight copy of the shirt I sent in prior to any changes.


I am also interested in this. They didn't answer your original question, maybe they didn't understand it well enough.

post #22718 of 24668
Some new goodies. Details:
1x Vitale Barberis Canonico - 120s 2 Ply Mid Grey
1x Grandi & Rubinelli Light Olive Pencil Stripes
1x Grandi & Rubinelli Indigo Bengal Stripes
1x Alumo Blue Dress Stripes On White
1x Grandi & Rubinelli Twill White
1x Grandi & Rubinelli Pale Blue Twill
1x Albini Linen: Sky Blue Gingham
1x Albini Linen: Blue POW Checks
post #22719 of 24668
Quote:
Originally Posted by kali77 View Post

Some new goodies. Details:
1x Vitale Barberis Canonico - 120s 2 Ply Mid Grey
1x Grandi & Rubinelli Light Olive Pencil Stripes
1x Grandi & Rubinelli Indigo Bengal Stripes
1x Alumo Blue Dress Stripes On White
1x Grandi & Rubinelli Twill White
1x Grandi & Rubinelli Pale Blue Twill
1x Albini Linen: Sky Blue Gingham
1x Albini Linen: Blue POW Checks

Did you recently win the lottery?
post #22720 of 24668
Quote:
Originally Posted by taxgenius View Post

Did you recently win the lottery?

Shhh.. Was trying to keep it a secret.

Seriously though, no lol.
post #22721 of 24668
Wonderful haul Kali. How long did the grandi and rubenelli take to make?
post #22722 of 24668
Quote:
Originally Posted by wigglr View Post

Wonderful haul Kali. How long did the grandi and rubenelli take to make?

Thanks Wigglr. It took about a month. Order was placed on 4/26 and delivered today.
post #22723 of 24668
Quote:
Originally Posted by kali77 View Post

Some new goodies. Details:
1x Vitale Barberis Canonico - 120s 2 Ply Mid Grey
1x Grandi & Rubinelli Light Olive Pencil Stripes
1x Grandi & Rubinelli Indigo Bengal Stripes
1x Alumo Blue Dress Stripes On White
1x Grandi & Rubinelli Twill White
1x Grandi & Rubinelli Pale Blue Twill
1x Albini Linen: Sky Blue Gingham
1x Albini Linen: Blue POW Checks

Can you post some more pictures if is possible. Im trying to order few myself from G&R.
Regards.
post #22724 of 24668
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeknal View Post

I understand chances can be made... My question is if you save a template for the original shirt I sent in to be replicated prior to changes I requested... I made a mistake on my end with the changes and wish to go back to a straight copy of the shirt I sent in prior to any changes.

If you give them the order # of the shirt with the measurements that you like, they should be able to replicate anything from that order.
post #22725 of 24668

Can someone please recommend me a white dress shirt fabric that isnt prone to alot of wrinkling. I plan to use this for daily work. Thanks

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread