Lookin good. Don't see it on the site though???
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:58 am in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 3/28/13 at 12:02pm in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens black shorts, t-shirt, megacowl shirt Last post on 5/21/14 at 3:47pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 6:57 am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?Last edited: 2/9/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 152
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2267 of 166144/25/13 at 10:36ampost #2268 of 166144/25/13 at 10:44amThread Starter
Just added, here.
Available in Navy, Army Green and Tan.
$149.99 introductory price, if ordered in the next week or so.post #2269 of 166144/25/13 at 10:57ampost #2270 of 166144/25/13 at 11:38ampost #2271 of 166144/25/13 at 12:10pmThread StarterQuote:
Heather Grey and Sky Blue will be added next. Based on response, more colors will be added.
We have currently launched at $69.99post #2272 of 166144/25/13 at 12:42pmpost #2273 of 166144/25/13 at 12:45pmpost #2274 of 166144/25/13 at 1:25pmpost #2275 of 166144/25/13 at 2:09pmQuote:
when you go to complete the order, there's a box for notes. just put in your specific measurements in there.post #2276 of 166144/25/13 at 2:19pmpost #2277 of 166144/25/13 at 2:33pmQuote:They don't need any more collars now, do they? They have a cutaway collar now also, posted some pages back.post #2278 of 166144/25/13 at 2:54pmpost #2279 of 166144/25/13 at 3:15pmIf I send in trousers for measurement/replication, can I pay extra to have them shipped back before the item you're making is complete? What would be the time frame for that? Also, what's the typical time frame if just sent in normally? Trying to get a feel for the shortest amount of time I'd have to do without said pants. I'd be sending them to US location if that makes much difference.
Thanks!post #2280 of 166144/25/13 at 3:24pm
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread just now
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 19 seconds ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 33 seconds ago
- › San Francisco SF Bay Area Meetup and Trunk Show Hosted by Epaulet... 43 seconds ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › Foo shops for a Japanese knife 1 minute ago
- › The Official "What is Beckham Wearing" Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...