Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:26 am in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- . Last post on 5/21/14 at 3:47pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 6:39 am in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 1505post #22561 of 253705/3/16 at 9:04ampost #22562 of 253705/3/16 at 9:21ampost #22563 of 253705/3/16 at 9:25ampost #22564 of 253705/3/16 at 10:02amI'm writing here in the hope that I will get some kind of response from @luxire. I ordered a pair of pants and a shirt on the 22:nd of March, but I have recieved no information regarding estimated delivery date even though I've sent two messages two Luxire asking about the status of my order. One message was through the form on the homepage (around 15:th of April) and one by email (27:th of April). My credit card has been charged.post #22565 of 253705/3/16 at 10:33ampost #22566 of 253705/3/16 at 11:50amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by Aldehyd
I'm writing here in the hope that I will get some kind of response from @luxire. I ordered a pair of pants and a shirt on the 22:nd of March, but I have recieved no information regarding estimated delivery date even though I've sent two messages two Luxire asking about the status of my order. One message was through the form on the homepage (around 15:th of April) and one by email (27:th of April). My credit card has been charged.
Please PM me your order number.
Communication has remained a challenge. That team not stable yet. But, most of last year has been good except for small phases between transitions.post #22567 of 253705/3/16 at 1:40pmpost #22568 of 253705/3/16 at 3:18pmCan you have your order shipped without requiring a signature at delivery?
I asked for a 1/2 inch increase in the elbow of a shirt I sent in for replication and the elbow fits but now the bicep is way to big, but it's only slightly bigger than the shirt I sent in. If I lay them on top of one another the luxire shirt is only slightly bigger but when I wear it it appears to be much looser and sloppy. Any ideas what could cause this? Thinking of decreasing the elbow by 1/4 inch and go from there.post #22569 of 253705/3/16 at 4:40pmpost #22570 of 253705/3/16 at 6:04pmpost #22571 of 253705/4/16 at 7:26amQuote:
Speaking of the website, it seems to be getting worse. I just got an email that one of the fabrics from my last order sold out, so I'm trying to search for a replacement, and I can't even get the search function to work now. Tried on Safari on my phone and Firefox on my computer, and both times I just get a result that says "loading..." but I'm not getting any actual results.post #22572 of 253705/4/16 at 7:40am
Hey all, just wanted post about a recent positive exchange with @luxire
After washing them both for the first time, the Forest Green had the normal <.5 inch shrinkage in a couple areas, nothing out of the ordinary.
But the Blue Denim Slubby Chambray shrunk more than 3 inches all over. The shirt had become unwearable.
I took pictures of both shirts (with measurements and with me wearing them) and sent them to luxire explaining the issue.
Luxire got back to me this morning agreeing that it was an out of the ordinary amount of shrinkage.
They agreed to re-make the shirt for me free of cost and include it with my next order (and promised to wash the fabric thoroughly before cutting to ensure this won't happen again).
I know people have had mixed experiences with @luxire customer service, but all of my personal experiences have been amazing. I just wanted to publicly thank luxire for being so responsive and helpful.
For anyone that has had issues with luxire response time, I recommend emailing all issues in the original "order confirmation" email you receive. I've found that to be the best way to keep issues/emails organized. Also, be sure to follow up on your issues every few days. I may not always get a response right away, but as long as I bump up the email once or twice a week, luxire seems to get back to me in a timely manner.
Thanks again @luxire, I look forward to slowly replacing my wardrobe with your products.
-JCpost #22573 of 253705/4/16 at 8:04ampost #22574 of 253705/4/16 at 8:12amQuote:Originally Posted by Beatlegeuse
Speaking of the website, it seems to be getting worse. I just got an email that one of the fabrics from my last order sold out, so I'm trying to search for a replacement, and I can't even get the search function to work now. Tried on Safari on my phone and Firefox on my computer, and both times I just get a result that says "loading..." but I'm not getting any actual results.
I'm having the same difficulty with the website.
Has there been any update about the release of the new website? I know there have been questions raised but I couldn't find a definitive answer about when it will be live.post #22575 of 253705/4/16 at 9:18amThread Starter
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 24 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 2 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 5 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 7 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 12 minutes ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 12 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 14 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 14 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...