or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 1474

post #22096 of 24611
Quote:
Originally Posted by fridayfrenzy View Post

Which is the old and new pattern in your photo?

What type of issues were you having in your back rise area?

Top is the Minnis fresco pair that Luxire made. Bottom is the pair I sent in to be replicated. Just a little excess fabric in the seat, which makes sense when you look at difference in the rise shape in the picture.
post #22097 of 24611

Does anybody have a picture of pants in VBC rust?

post #22098 of 24611

Hi

 

Do someone have picture of their:

 

Vitale Barberis Canonico - 120s 2 Ply Mid Grey

Vitale Barberis Canonico - Flannels Grey

 

 

Thanks,

post #22099 of 24611
Can anyone recommend a nice (dark) green (twill) fabric for casusl chinos/pants?
Irl pictures would be very appreciated. Thanks!
post #22100 of 24611

The Apple Fresco Cotton is still sold out right?

post #22101 of 24611
Would someone please post the link to the collar style google doc? Thanks
post #22102 of 24611
Quote:
Originally Posted by philosophe View Post

Would someone please post the link to the collar style google doc? Thanks

 

It is in Luxire's signature.

post #22103 of 24611
Already got a shipping notification for the linen sale items I bought last Friday - 1 trouser and 2 shirts. The problem is, I mailed back a shirt and pants to be used as a template for the sizing and details of this order...and that shipment won't even arrive at Luxire until Monday. Curious to see how the measurements turn out on this order.
post #22104 of 24611

If I sent existing trousers for measurement, will Luxire copy the shape one on one or will Luxire only take the measures as in there instruction for self measurement at home?

post #22105 of 24611
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elbstrand View Post
 

If I sent existing trousers for measurement, will Luxire copy the shape one on one or will Luxire only take the measures as in there instruction for self measurement at home?

 

+1

 

I'm curious about this as well. I do know when it comes to suiting they account for the shape as well.

post #22106 of 24611
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatlegeuse View Post

Already got a shipping notification for the linen sale items I bought last Friday - 1 trouser and 2 shirts. The problem is, I mailed back a shirt and pants to be used as a template for the sizing and details of this order...and that shipment won't even arrive at Luxire until Monday. Curious to see how the measurements turn out on this order.

 

:lurk:

post #22107 of 24611
@Luxire Any plans to obtain more cotton/linen blend shirting?
post #22108 of 24611
Shirt order placed March 15th. Received today (25th). icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #22109 of 24611

Just ordered a pair of Minnis Fresco pants.  Also have two linen shirts on hold from the sale.  Getting ready for Summer!  :) 

post #22110 of 24611
Quote:
Originally Posted by New Shoes1 View Post
 

Just ordered a pair of Minnis Fresco pants.  Also have two linen shirts on hold from the sale.  Getting ready for Summer!  :) 

 

I just got my first pair of their minnis fresco pants this week - need to tweak slightly the fit (probably have the ones tapered a bit that came in), but the fabric is to die for

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread