Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:42 am in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens black shorts, t-shirt Last post on 5/21/14 at 3:47pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 8:50 pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?Last edited: 2/9/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 148
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2207 of 189194/20/13 at 8:41pmThread Starterpost #2208 of 189194/20/13 at 9:38pmQuote:
Oh wow, so Luxire is getting selvage denim! The last postings I recall, it was not certain. That's very cool. Regarding the denim shirt jacket, I figured you guys should be able to do something like that, especially with some of the really nice looking flannels you have.post #2209 of 189194/21/13 at 8:02amThread Starterpost #2210 of 189194/21/13 at 10:42pmpost #2211 of 189194/22/13 at 1:54ampost #2212 of 189194/22/13 at 2:37ampost #2213 of 189194/22/13 at 5:45amThread Starterpost #2214 of 189194/22/13 at 5:47amThread Starterpost #2215 of 189194/22/13 at 6:25ampost #2216 of 189194/22/13 at 6:59amIs that fabric on your web site? (Didn't see it.)
(Edit) never mind, I think I found it.
http://custom.luxire.com/collections/whites/products/fine-white-diamond-piquepost #2217 of 189194/22/13 at 7:49amQuote:Quote:
I ordered a Mercer and Sons collar, and I'm pretty sure a couple others have as well. Unfortunately my shirt is at the cleaners now to have a stain removed (because I'm a slob). I will try to post pictures as soon as it's returned.post #2218 of 189194/22/13 at 7:51amQuote:
Would you say it turned out well?post #2219 of 189194/22/13 at 9:27ampost #2220 of 189194/22/13 at 9:57amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by Filipe
Put This On has a series on the OCBD. Would you be willing to mimick the classic Brooks Brothers collar roll as Derek points out here?
Yes, the way you would like it.Quote:Originally Posted by Kai
Is that fabric on your web site? (Didn't see it.)
(Edit) never mind, I think I found it.
That is more of a Marcella. The pique is here. $69.99Quote:
Yes, completely unstructured. I would not think that any adjustment is required.
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 4 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 6 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 9 minutes ago
- › One of these things is not like the other 10 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 10 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 11 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 12 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 15 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 17 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 23 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...