or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 1451

post #21751 of 24977
Quote:
Originally Posted by fllick View Post
 

Would be great if you could let us know! 

 

Dress Shirt Turner V3 - I had them replicate that. Full credit to him! I do recommend the fabric - http://luxire.com/products/blue_dress_stripes_gtz49536 

The shirt isn't too thick or isn't too thin (oxford (?)), so I can use it both casually and with a tie no problem. 

 

Eidos imitation (imitation of both collar, placket, and cuff for long-sleeve). Edit: Oh, and I also got a slightly rounded hem, which I like! 

 

I suppose you could use my order number for both - but I don't want to take credit for the dress shirt collar. Genius design by Turner!

 

Order number 16358

post #21752 of 24977

Can someone explain crease-stitch?

 

I read about it a thousand pages back or so and it seemed like it was a seam in the trousers that followed the crease, and I guessed the reason for having it was to be able to maintain the crease easier.

 

Is that the reason and is it nice to have? 

post #21753 of 24977
Quote:
Originally Posted by wigglr View Post
 

 

Dress Shirt Turner V3 - I had them replicate that. Full credit to him! I do recommend the fabric - http://luxire.com/products/blue_dress_stripes_gtz49536 

 

I suppose you could use my order number for both - but I don't want to take credit for the dress shirt collar. Genius design by Turner!

 

Order number 16358

That's why the collar looked so familiar! I actually use the same myself, althought I've reduced the band height a bit

post #21754 of 24977

Need help deciding collar for my next shirt. It will be a dress shirt, worn without tie mostly but with a jacket .

 

I really like the shape of this collar, but don't have the measurements etc. Can anyone suggest if a collar like this has been done here before or something which is close enough?

I looked at the google doc with collar details as well, and found the Italian collar to be the closest one. Just wanted to get some opinions here before going ahead with this one..

Any help will be appreciated..

 

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, z1.1.0. ||B2

post #21755 of 24977
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabru View Post
 

Need help deciding collar for my next shirt. It will be a dress shirt, worn without tie mostly but with a jacket .

 

I really like the shape of this collar, but don't have the measurements etc. Can anyone suggest if a collar like this has been done here before or something which is close enough?

I looked at the google doc with collar details as well, and found the Italian collar to be the closest one. Just wanted to get some opinions here before going ahead with this one..

Any help will be appreciated..

 

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, z1.1.0. ||B2

 

Yes, that Barba collar has been copied and is what I use for most of my orders.  It is in the collar spreadsheet as the @Spandexter collar.

post #21756 of 24977
Quote:
Originally Posted by New Shoes1 View Post
 

 

Yes, that Barba collar has been copied and is what I use for most of my orders.  It is in the collar spreadsheet as the @Spandexter collar.


Thanks, though in the pic I attached the collar edge has slight curve but the spandexter collar has straight cut. Or does it just look that way?

post #21757 of 24977
Second iteration of luxire shirts/pants - what changes should I make for next time?



post #21758 of 24977

Stand much closer to the camera?

 

I kid...looks very good from all I can tell.

post #21759 of 24977
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericgereghty View Post

Stand much closer to the camera?

I kid...looks very good from all I can tell.

Haha sorry. I think I rectified most of the problems from the first fit, which was pretty good anyways. I just don't understand the lower back bunching, but it's not that big a deal. It may be from my wide ass pushing the fabric up.
post #21760 of 24977
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by FredAstaire1899 View Post


Hi Luxire, is there any update about this?

 

We are close to listing them, hopefully early next week. Apologies for the delay.

 

Too many things going on at Luxire HQ these days, primary being efforts to make the fist cut of the new website live in March.

post #21761 of 24977
Quote:
Originally Posted by luxire View Post

... primary being efforts to make the fist cut of the new website live in March.

Shut-up girlfriend!

This makes me very happy to hear.
post #21762 of 24977
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabru View Post


Thanks, though in the pic I attached the collar edge has slight curve but the spandexter collar has straight cut. Or does it just look that way?

It just looks that way when folded. Mine look like that when they arrive fresh off the Luxire production line.

I also just checked all my Barba shirts (3 different collars) and none of them have a curve.
post #21763 of 24977
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spandexter View Post


It just looks that way when folded. Mine look like that when they arrive fresh off the Luxire production line.

I also just checked all my Barba shirts (3 different collars) and none of them have a curve.


Thanks , that's helpful. Is there a pic of the folded shirt with this collar..

post #21764 of 24977
Quote:
Originally Posted by patliean1 View Post



The shirt is medium wash. I am also wearing Navy Woolrich trousers

This is fantastic. What are the details on the jacket?
post #21765 of 24977
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBrown85 View Post


This is fantastic. What are the details on the jacket?

 

Thank you sir! The jacket is a CMT from a local tailor. And the fabric is donegal tweed of which I sourced during my visit to Caccioppoli in Napoli.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread