When the fabrics are in and you feel ready to give it a try, I would be very interested in ordering a jacket and some pants (possibly a vest as well). I do quite a bit of heavy outdoor stuff and would be happy to review and recommend any changes to improve functionality on some of the initial trial gear. Looking forward to eventually having 100% of my stuff made with Luxire.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Yesterday at 11:59 pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens black shorts, t-shirt Last post on 5/21/14 at 3:47pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on 10/21/16 at 10:56am in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 1444post #21646 of 239982/15/16 at 2:30pmpost #21647 of 239982/16/16 at 8:04amThread Starterpost #21648 of 239982/16/16 at 8:51ampost #21649 of 239982/16/16 at 9:12amThread Starterpost #21650 of 239982/16/16 at 12:48pm
Hello, any expectation if Light Blue University Stripes Oxford will be back in stock soon, or ever again? Thank you.post #21651 of 239982/16/16 at 1:10pmpost #21652 of 239982/16/16 at 1:34pmHi Shazam, what color buttons did you select for the shirt in the first two photos? Thanks.
Quote:Originally Posted by Shazam
Ordered 3 Luxire shirts until now; very satisfied overall. But the problem that keeps frustrating me are the diagonal creases from my shoulders towards the top buttons. I think I have square shoulders; Theresa suggested this. An 0.25" decrease in slope did not solve the problem noticeably. Would further decreasing the slope in future orders solve this problem, and how much (1 inch/2 inch)?
It feels like there is just not enough fabric to close the top buttons. Moreover, maybe shoulder pitch should also be adjusted? I think i have slight forwards shoulders. Also thought about yoke, armhole and chest measurements, so I'm kind of lost of what the real problem is. Hope you guys can enlighten me.
For those interested in the fabrics; the first one is the Slubby Chambray (yes, NOBD I collar). It's absolutely my favorite casual shirt, perfect weight and nice buttons. Second is the Denim Chambray. The fabric has a little sheen on it, hope it fades after a few washes. Sturdy fabric, satisfied with it.post #21653 of 239982/16/16 at 5:28pmpost #21654 of 239982/16/16 at 7:46pmThread StarterQuote:
Canada shipping is now free.
We are working on a few changes and hope to announce them soon. The options to most countries worldwide we are exploring are:
1. Free shipping, duties billed to customer
Simplest solution. Disadvantaged by the additional fees Fedex/DHL add to the duties.
2. Free shipping and prepaid duties at actual
Prepay VAT/duties at checkout, similar to what one pays locally. No additional courier fees.
3. Flat fee to include shipping and duties
Very much like the current model.post #21655 of 239982/16/16 at 8:40pmpost #21656 of 239982/16/16 at 10:02pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by LoKey
@luxire : Are there any new updates about the trial sweaters? I know the first trial was not satisfactory to you and an update was supposed to be provided today. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
We are still working on remaking them, the work has started. We were hoping to get it right the first time so had not planned for the next steps. :)post #21657 of 239982/17/16 at 2:35ampost #21658 of 239982/17/16 at 2:41ampost #21659 of 239982/17/16 at 2:50ampost #21660 of 239982/17/16 at 7:03am
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 24 seconds ago
- › Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Authentication... 2 minutes ago
- › Should I buy Tan wing tip Wolverine 1000 mile boot? 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 12 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 13 minutes ago
- › Crusty's "What I wore on this Date in History" - a walk down memory... 33 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 36 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 45 minutes ago
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 52 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...