or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 1439

post #21571 of 24691
Quote:
Originally Posted by luxire View Post

The fabric was sent by the customer, CMT.

If the fabric looked good, would you consider stocking? From their website it looks like they are also based in India.
post #21572 of 24691
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonC View Post


If the fabric looked good, would you consider stocking? From their website it looks like they are also based in India.

 

We can try. Am traveling currently, will try talking to them on my return next week.

post #21573 of 24691
Thread Starter 
Visited the Carlo Riva factory today and was very pleased to see their commitment to quality.

Shirting a are stored in a very nice room and cared like "good cigar".

Collection is small but very nice. We have bought some fabrics and will be posting images soon.

Introductory prices of shirts will begin at $199.99.

But, the place is a real heaven for tie lovers. 150 years of history just keeps flowing in front of amazed eyes till one loses the capability to differentiate colors.
Bought some Grenadines in different colors, 2 different weights and weaves.

Also being woven for us are some designs in silk, wool and linen, different blends. To add, ordered a few prints in wool and silk.

Finally, bought some real grosgrain for the lapels of formal jackets.

Will share some images next week, once am back in office.
post #21574 of 24691
Ties huh nod[1].gif
post #21575 of 24691

Wow, sounds promising Luxire!

post #21576 of 24691
@luxire I order my shirts with a smooth (folded) placket, but the shirts I've purchased from you end up being too bulky in the placket and the shirt doesn't sit right. What should I specify exactly to ensure this doesn't happen with my next order? My off-the-rack Finamore and Barba shirts do not serge or edge finish that inner raw edge and I believe they have fewer folds, so should I just add that in the comments section? Thank you.
post #21577 of 24691
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannix View Post

@luxire I order my shirts with a smooth (folded) placket, but the shirts I've purchased from you end up being too bulky in the placket and the shirt doesn't sit right. What should I specify exactly to ensure this doesn't happen with my next order? My off-the-rack Finamore and Barba shirts do not serge or edge finish that inner raw edge and I believe they have fewer folds, so should I just add that in the comments section? Thank you.


Ca you please send an email with images that best describe the issues. We can then let you know how we can achieve the desired results.

post #21578 of 24691
Any luck on getting a lavender linen or linen/cotton shirt fabric?
post #21579 of 24691
Just looking at some fabric for trousers, and wanted to confirm its still not possible to get swatches for Dugdale nor Minnis fabrics. I recall reading it somewhere but cant recall exact details.
post #21580 of 24691
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzWino View Post

Just looking at some fabric for trousers, and wanted to confirm its still not possible to get swatches for Dugdale nor Minnis fabrics. I recall reading it somewhere but cant recall exact details.

https://shop.hfwltd.com/swatch_request

post #21581 of 24691

@luxire Will the apple fresco cotton fabric be back in stock in the next weeks? If not: Are there any comparable fabrics in your store (colorwise). 

And when can we expect new summer fabrics for shirts and pants? 
 

Thank you! 

post #21582 of 24691
Does anyone have experience with this fabric: http://luxire.com/products/blue-micro-checks-60s

Or any of the less expensive micro checks? Thanks
post #21583 of 24691
Quote:
Originally Posted by hookem12387 View Post

Does anyone have experience with this fabric: http://luxire.com/products/blue-micro-checks-60s

Or any of the less expensive micro checks? Thanks

I've got the Easy-to-Iron Blue Graph Checks on the way if that helps at all?
post #21584 of 24691

What are the favorites for plain white or blue (preferably twill or broadcloth) shirts under $150/ea (prefer <$100)?  Looking to pick up a couple of new interview shirts

post #21585 of 24691
I'm impressed (again). Ordered 3 x shirts on the 3rd, received shipping notification today. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread