If the fabric looked good, would you consider stocking? From their website it looks like they are also based in India.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:58 am in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens black shorts, t-shirt Last post on 5/21/14 at 3:47pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 7:25 am in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 1439post #21571 of 227552/7/16 at 8:17ampost #21572 of 227552/8/16 at 12:38amThread Starterpost #21573 of 227552/8/16 at 10:26amThread StarterVisited the Carlo Riva factory today and was very pleased to see their commitment to quality.
Shirting a are stored in a very nice room and cared like "good cigar".
Collection is small but very nice. We have bought some fabrics and will be posting images soon.
Introductory prices of shirts will begin at $199.99.
But, the place is a real heaven for tie lovers. 150 years of history just keeps flowing in front of amazed eyes till one loses the capability to differentiate colors.
Bought some Grenadines in different colors, 2 different weights and weaves.
Also being woven for us are some designs in silk, wool and linen, different blends. To add, ordered a few prints in wool and silk.
Finally, bought some real grosgrain for the lapels of formal jackets.
Will share some images next week, once am back in office.post #21574 of 227552/8/16 at 11:12ampost #21575 of 227552/8/16 at 2:52pmpost #21576 of 227552/8/16 at 8:19pm@luxire I order my shirts with a smooth (folded) placket, but the shirts I've purchased from you end up being too bulky in the placket and the shirt doesn't sit right. What should I specify exactly to ensure this doesn't happen with my next order? My off-the-rack Finamore and Barba shirts do not serge or edge finish that inner raw edge and I believe they have fewer folds, so should I just add that in the comments section? Thank you.post #21577 of 227552/8/16 at 8:39pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by Mannix
@luxire I order my shirts with a smooth (folded) placket, but the shirts I've purchased from you end up being too bulky in the placket and the shirt doesn't sit right. What should I specify exactly to ensure this doesn't happen with my next order? My off-the-rack Finamore and Barba shirts do not serge or edge finish that inner raw edge and I believe they have fewer folds, so should I just add that in the comments section? Thank you.
Ca you please send an email with images that best describe the issues. We can then let you know how we can achieve the desired results.post #21578 of 227552/8/16 at 8:58pmpost #21579 of 227552/9/16 at 12:17ampost #21580 of 227552/9/16 at 1:34ampost #21581 of 227552/9/16 at 4:02ampost #21582 of 227552/9/16 at 8:27ampost #21583 of 227552/9/16 at 11:16ampost #21584 of 227552/9/16 at 11:54ampost #21585 of 227552/9/16 at 12:38pm
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
Currently, there are 1340 Active Users (304 Members and 1036 Guests)
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › Eidos Napoli 2 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 5 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 5 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 6 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 7 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 7 minutes ago
- › Levi 510/ 511 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding