If the fabric looked good, would you consider stocking? From their website it looks like they are also based in India.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:01 pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- . Last post on 5/21/14 at 3:47pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 7:11 am in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 1439post #21571 of 249462/7/16 at 8:17ampost #21572 of 249462/8/16 at 12:38amThread Starterpost #21573 of 249462/8/16 at 10:26amThread StarterVisited the Carlo Riva factory today and was very pleased to see their commitment to quality.
Shirting a are stored in a very nice room and cared like "good cigar".
Collection is small but very nice. We have bought some fabrics and will be posting images soon.
Introductory prices of shirts will begin at $199.99.
But, the place is a real heaven for tie lovers. 150 years of history just keeps flowing in front of amazed eyes till one loses the capability to differentiate colors.
Bought some Grenadines in different colors, 2 different weights and weaves.
Also being woven for us are some designs in silk, wool and linen, different blends. To add, ordered a few prints in wool and silk.
Finally, bought some real grosgrain for the lapels of formal jackets.
Will share some images next week, once am back in office.post #21574 of 249462/8/16 at 11:12ampost #21575 of 249462/8/16 at 2:52pmpost #21576 of 249462/8/16 at 8:19pm@luxire I order my shirts with a smooth (folded) placket, but the shirts I've purchased from you end up being too bulky in the placket and the shirt doesn't sit right. What should I specify exactly to ensure this doesn't happen with my next order? My off-the-rack Finamore and Barba shirts do not serge or edge finish that inner raw edge and I believe they have fewer folds, so should I just add that in the comments section? Thank you.post #21577 of 249462/8/16 at 8:39pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by Mannix
@luxire I order my shirts with a smooth (folded) placket, but the shirts I've purchased from you end up being too bulky in the placket and the shirt doesn't sit right. What should I specify exactly to ensure this doesn't happen with my next order? My off-the-rack Finamore and Barba shirts do not serge or edge finish that inner raw edge and I believe they have fewer folds, so should I just add that in the comments section? Thank you.
Ca you please send an email with images that best describe the issues. We can then let you know how we can achieve the desired results.post #21578 of 249462/8/16 at 8:58pmpost #21579 of 249462/9/16 at 12:17ampost #21580 of 249462/9/16 at 1:34ampost #21581 of 249462/9/16 at 4:02ampost #21582 of 249462/9/16 at 8:27ampost #21583 of 249462/9/16 at 11:16ampost #21584 of 249462/9/16 at 11:54ampost #21585 of 249462/9/16 at 12:38pm
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
Currently, there are 1383 Active Users (189 Members and 1194 Guests)
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 5 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 6 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › J FitzPatrick Appreciation Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 24 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 26 minutes ago
- › Fatherhood leather jacket sale 40/50R ish -RickOwens, MMM, Vanson x... 27 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos,... 30 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 45 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...