Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:29 am in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- . Last post on 5/21/14 at 3:47pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 3:05 pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 1438post #21556 of 253912/4/16 at 1:05pmpost #21557 of 253912/4/16 at 3:35pmQuote:
I agree with this. With trousers, slightly lighter weight usually is less beneficial for keeping cool than one would expect. Heavier weight drapes and hangs better / wrinkles less.post #21558 of 253912/4/16 at 3:40pmpost #21559 of 253912/4/16 at 10:31pmpost #21560 of 253912/4/16 at 11:27pmpost #21561 of 253912/5/16 at 5:07ampost #21562 of 253912/5/16 at 5:17ampost #21563 of 253912/5/16 at 5:24amQuote:
Via domestic Indian post? Yes, quite possibly lost but worth waiting a little longer to be sure. Unfortunately perhaps a cautionary tale for others - India is one of those countries it's worth paying extra for a courier service.post #21564 of 253912/5/16 at 6:39amThread Starterpost #21565 of 253912/5/16 at 6:49amThread Starter
Luxire casual shirts in cotton flannel
Consists of band collar with 1″ collar band height, 1 3/8″ rear collar band height and single button cuffs.
Buttons: Metal buttons.
Consists of button down collar with 2.5″ collar points, 2.5″ collar spread, 1 1/8″ front collar band height, 1 3/8″ rear collar band height and single button cuffs.
Buttons: Coconut shell buttons.post #21566 of 253912/5/16 at 8:23amQuote:
I had a package take about 6 weeks a few years ago, but not since they began offering their pre-paid courier service. Fast and convenient.post #21567 of 253912/5/16 at 10:24ampost #21568 of 253912/5/16 at 10:30amQuote:
Yeah, my package was delivered in 3 days. I had a small issue because DHL wanted an extra paper, but nothing too important.
Edited by Zke8 - 2/5/16 at 2:19pmpost #21569 of 253912/6/16 at 1:25pmOn the latest batch of Luxire tumblr uploads:
"Luxire pants constructed in Aura Herbal Indigo Denim"
Can @Luxire give more details - the fabric isn't showing up on the site?post #21570 of 253912/7/16 at 7:11amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by SimonC
On the latest batch of Luxire tumblr uploads:
"Luxire pants constructed in Aura Herbal Indigo Denim"
Can @Luxire give more details - the fabric isn't showing up on the site?
The fabric was sent by the customer, CMT.
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 25 seconds ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 29 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › Nicholas Templeman: A Bespoke Shoemaker 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 4 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Definitive Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 6 minutes ago
- › Maison Martin Margiela era dedicated 10 minutes ago
- › Ralph Lauren Black Label Trousers 34 W x 36 L 14 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 16 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 16 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...