Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:37 am in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens black shorts, t-shirt Last post on 5/21/14 at 3:47pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 3:33 am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?Last edited: 2/9/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 144post #2146 of 183214/13/13 at 12:07pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2147 of 183214/13/13 at 12:10pmI think I might be intersted in a pair of chinos made of the cream fabric.
Right now I own a pair of Epaulet Rivet chinos in clay:
How would you compare the color of your fabric to the offering of Epaulet?
What is the weight of the fabric?
Finally, for chinos, which type of fabric is commonly used to make them? Twill like most of your swatches are or the weave Epaulet uses?
What are the pros and cons of both?post #2148 of 183214/13/13 at 12:22pmThread Starterpost #2149 of 183214/13/13 at 12:28pmpost #2150 of 183214/13/13 at 12:29pmThread Starterpost #2151 of 183214/13/13 at 12:49pmpost #2152 of 183214/13/13 at 12:53pmQuote:
You don't need to read the entire thread to answer this question; a quick visit to the Luxire website will answer it for you.post #2153 of 183214/13/13 at 2:37pmQuote:
You pay for shipping to the NJ depot, they send the shirt back to you with your order. No extra charges other than that.
They did a great job when I sent in a shirt.post #2154 of 183214/13/13 at 2:42pmQuote:
Glad to see someone else likes larger collars too. Let me know what size you end up with.post #2155 of 183214/13/13 at 3:17pmpost #2156 of 183214/13/13 at 8:12pmpost #2157 of 183214/13/13 at 11:44pmpost #2158 of 183214/14/13 at 2:46amThread Starterpost #2159 of 183214/14/13 at 3:02amThread Starterpost #2160 of 183214/14/13 at 8:20amQuote:
I also love these collars. I'd love to be able to duplicate this on a shirt...keep us posted.
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Currently, there are 1391 Active Users (337 Members and 1054 Guests)
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 20 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › NWT - Isaia Trousers 2 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 2 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Why are people willing to pay more for mainstream high fashion... 5 minutes ago
- › Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) 5 minutes ago
- › NWT - Brunello Cucinelli Scarf 5 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 6 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...