or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 1422

post #21316 of 24678
Dear all,

Anyone has already ask a pentagonal gusset?



Any charge ?

Thanks for your answer.

Kind regards,


B
post #21317 of 24678

Does the website consider adding a refining/sorting system? Trying to find something most suitable in 17 pages of striped shirts....

post #21318 of 24678
Quote:
Originally Posted by VirgilVerne View Post

Does the website consider adding a refining/sorting system? Trying to find something most suitable in 17 pages of striped shirts....

Ha ha, you so funny. Ask again in Feb. Then in March, then April...
post #21319 of 24678
Thread Starter 

Added some really nice checks.

Shirt images are digitally generated.

 

post #21320 of 24678
Thread Starter 

Same, with fabric images

 

post #21321 of 24678
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwarg View Post

I didn't specify anything for the shoulders, I just told them to copy a jacket I sent in. The Luxire jacket has more structured shoulders than the one I sent in, but I don't mind that.
There are no issues with the collar in real life, so it must just be the picture.

Jacket looks good, but Luxire does seem to make their shoulders fairly structured. I have three jackets from them and only the completely unstructured cotton jackets seem to have a natural shoulder. I've been thinking of getting a canvassed or half-canvassed SC but with an unstructured shoulder to send in for replication, but I actually haven't gotten any new clothes in a while, just bought a house that we're trying to furnish so clothing has taken a backseat for a little while.
post #21322 of 24678

^^ Blackwatch!!  :slayer:

post #21323 of 24678

Love seeing those digital mockups. Makes it much easier to visualise fabrics as shirts, especially patterns.

post #21324 of 24678
Nice shirt images, Luxire. True to fabric scale? (Hope that question makes sense.)
post #21325 of 24678
Thread Starter 

Missed this when posting the shirts:

 

25% off on order of 3 or more of these shirts. Use code CASUALLY

post #21326 of 24678
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBD View Post

Nice shirt images, Luxire. True to fabric scale? (Hope that question makes sense.)

 

Perfectly sensible query.

 

Yes, the shirt images are true to scale for a standard "Medium" sized shirt.

post #21327 of 24678
I am a fan of the SimuShirt 5000™
post #21328 of 24678
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatlegeuse View Post


Jacket looks good, but Luxire does seem to make their shoulders fairly structured.

Agreed. Has anyone had a jacket made from Luxire with a soft natural shoulder? (not only the trial jacket)

 

If yes, care to post a picture or write a few words on what you specified in the order and how it turned out. 

post #21329 of 24678
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melchiades View Post
 

Agreed. Has anyone had a jacket made from Luxire with a soft natural shoulder? (not only the trial jacket)

 

If yes, care to post a picture or write a few words on what you specified in the order and how it turned out. 

 

I do not.  Having viewed all the finished results for the past year, I'm waiting until Luxire figures out the soft, natural shoulder.  I have yet to see it done successfully with a structured jacket.  I think they're going to get this down with practice, the same way it seems the other aspects of the jackets they cut have improved with time. 

post #21330 of 24678
Quote:
Originally Posted by New Shoes1 View Post
 

 

I do not.  Having viewed all the finished results for the past year, I'm waiting until Luxire figures out the soft, natural shoulder.  I have yet to see it done successfully with a structured jacket.  I think they're going to get this down with practice, the same way it seems the other aspects of the jackets they cut have improved with time. 


Has Luxire done completely unpadded shoulders that you're aware of?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread