Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBeach Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- brandBespoke Englandtagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 3/28/13 at 12:02pm in Classic Menswear
- Most common style mistakes Last post on 6/18/11 at 4:27pm in Classic Menswear
- Eidos Napoli Last post on Yesterday at 12:10 am in Classic Menswear
- ISAIA NAPOLI - SUPER HUGE MEGATHREAD - Suits, Sport Coats, Jackets, Pants, Ties, Hangers &... Last post on 11/13/13 at 7:07am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 15
Styleforum Top Picks
Just sent you an email with the image.
Few linen and blends in stock currently. Will try and add those this week. Ordering some more today. Will update.
Apart from making some of the best shirts in the world, we also make the best collar stays, in steel, brass and plastic. Our stays are also made in-house.
Our stays are made strong and smooth. No rough edges, no damage to the shirt and the sharp look all day.
For the holidays, we are introducing stays made of antiquated brass, with an anti-skid finish, encased in full grain genuine leather.
Guaranteed to last you a life-time.
Pack of 24 in 4 sizes: 6 each of 2", 2.25", 2.5", 3"
Is this fabric really $600? For this price, does it do something special, like cook me a steak dinner or wash my car?
I kid, but serious question on the price.
Our300/4s are rare fabrics that are made of some of the best filament yarns, are extremely comfortable and durable.
We make these shirts complete with our handwork package at no extra cost.
Naturally wrinkle free, they would attract some warm compliments.
I notice that with my well-fitting MTM shirts (which have no pleats) from other markers, reaching forward with both hands (like to drive) is a bit difficult. As is putting on or taking off a jumper (sweater)--my movement is slightly restricted due to my shirt. Should I keep my measurements the same, and add side pleats to address this?
Will probably just transfer some fabric from the sleeve to the back, while keeping the measurements the same. Please email us image of yourself in the shirt, both front and back, so that we can analyze and make a decision.
A pleat can be an alternative too, depending on the part where the restriction is felt.
Yes, tomorrow :) Will update.
We have it in stock but have not posted it on the site. Will do it tomorrow positively, along with a few linen options.
It is a feature, explained here, that reduces the creasing around the biceps and lets the shirt remain tucked for longer.
We do not see it on shirts as there are hardly any shirtmakers remaining that follow this time consuming process.
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
- › gennaro paone: former head tailor of rubinacci 45 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 55 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Official Black Friday Sale Alert Central 2 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL THRIFT/DISCOUNT STORE FIT PIC BRAGGING THREAD 2 minutes ago
- › Henry Carter Neckwear & Accessories: Official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 6 minutes ago
- › Blackacre Apocrypha Custom Wallet Horween CXL 6 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...