Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:20 am in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens black shorts, t-shirt Last post on 5/21/14 at 3:47pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on 7/21/16 at 7:11am in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 15post #212 of 2334010/21/12 at 7:30pmpost #213 of 2334010/21/12 at 11:47pmpost #214 of 2334010/22/12 at 3:26amThread StarterQuote:
Just sent you an email with the image.Quote:
Few linen and blends in stock currently. Will try and add those this week. Ordering some more today. Will update.post #215 of 2334010/22/12 at 11:45amThread Starterpost #216 of 2334010/22/12 at 12:09pmThread Starterpost #217 of 2334010/24/12 at 5:40amThread Starterpost #218 of 2334010/25/12 at 1:18amThread Starter
Apart from making some of the best shirts in the world, we also make the best collar stays, in steel, brass and plastic. Our stays are also made in-house.
Our stays are made strong and smooth. No rough edges, no damage to the shirt and the sharp look all day.
For the holidays, we are introducing stays made of antiquated brass, with an anti-skid finish, encased in full grain genuine leather.
Guaranteed to last you a life-time.
Pack of 24 in 4 sizes: 6 each of 2", 2.25", 2.5", 3"post #219 of 2334010/25/12 at 8:01ampost #220 of 2334010/25/12 at 8:36amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by CousinDonuts
Is this fabric really $600? For this price, does it do something special, like cook me a steak dinner or wash my car?
I kid, but serious question on the price.
Our300/4s are rare fabrics that are made of some of the best filament yarns, are extremely comfortable and durable.
We make these shirts complete with our handwork package at no extra cost.
Naturally wrinkle free, they would attract some warm compliments.post #221 of 2334010/25/12 at 8:09pmI notice that with my well-fitting MTM shirts (which have no pleats) from other markers, reaching forward with both hands (like to drive) is a bit difficult. As is putting on or taking off a jumper (sweater)--my movement is slightly restricted due to my shirt. Should I keep my measurements the same, and add side pleats to address this?post #222 of 2334010/25/12 at 10:08pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by tobiasj
I notice that with my well-fitting MTM shirts (which have no pleats) from other markers, reaching forward with both hands (like to drive) is a bit difficult. As is putting on or taking off a jumper (sweater)--my movement is slightly restricted due to my shirt. Should I keep my measurements the same, and add side pleats to address this?
Will probably just transfer some fabric from the sleeve to the back, while keeping the measurements the same. Please email us image of yourself in the shirt, both front and back, so that we can analyze and make a decision.
A pleat can be an alternative too, depending on the part where the restriction is felt.post #223 of 2334011/5/12 at 3:43pmpost #224 of 2334011/5/12 at 3:58pmpost #225 of 2334011/5/12 at 7:06pmThread Starter
Yes, tomorrow :) Will update.
We have it in stock but have not posted it on the site. Will do it tomorrow positively, along with a few linen options.Quote:
It is a feature, explained here, that reduces the creasing around the biceps and lets the shirt remain tucked for longer.
We do not see it on shirts as there are hardly any shirtmakers remaining that follow this time consuming process.
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › Stupid political crap your friends post on facebook. 1 minute ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 1 minute ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 3 minutes ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 5 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 5 minutes ago
- › Viccel.com socks 7 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 8 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 15 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding