From the Black Friday sale already? Looks nice, glad I got in on those although I haven't seen them yet.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:47 am in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens black shorts, t-shirt Last post on 5/21/14 at 3:47pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 2:32 pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 1391post #20851 of 2466912/14/15 at 6:40ampost #20852 of 2466912/14/15 at 6:46ampost #20853 of 2466912/14/15 at 7:22amQuote:Originally Posted by Zke8
Just received an order and I have to say that the Forest Green stripes oxford turned out better than expected. I really like the fabric and the colour.
I've emailed Luxire about some issues with the fit of my paints and their suggested changes have been spot on! So far I've only ordered chinos, but I have ordered a pair of Grey Flannels. Would I need to alter the measurements to accomodate the different fabric? I've seen this asked a lot, but I don't think there was a definitve answer.
If you like the fit and plan on having the grey flannel trousers fit similarly, I wouldn't change measurements.post #20854 of 2466912/14/15 at 7:33ampost #20855 of 2466912/14/15 at 7:35ampost #20856 of 2466912/14/15 at 8:34am
I'm a fan of MTM shirts with 50+ shirts in my warbrobe.
I've ordered to Luxire one shirt last spring. Everything was fine but creases on the front. It happens on a first shirt.
For the next three shirts, I've asked Luxire to consider my sloped shoulders and my bent back to prevent that kind of creases.
Creases again and too short sleeves; I've sent back my shirts at my expense and now the only anawer I have is "we are sorry, nothing we can do"...
I could understand the problem on a 1st shirt, but not on ones after.
Did somebody has that kind of problem already ? How was it fixed ?
I will be happy to let you know if Luxire finds me a fair solution.
Thank you for your help.
Best regardspost #20857 of 2466912/14/15 at 9:35ampost #20858 of 2466912/14/15 at 9:40ampost #20859 of 2466912/14/15 at 9:43amThread Starterpost #20860 of 2466912/14/15 at 12:37pmQuote:
I'll try to get a shot taken when I wear it. As for the collar, from the spreadsheet: collar is lightly lined and unfused, and the collar band has an extra-light fused lining
This is the same collar, thought button down (vs. the Albini's hidden BD). Classic blue oxford after work, so a rumpled mess.post #20861 of 2466912/14/15 at 1:27pmpost #20862 of 2466912/14/15 at 1:46pmpost #20863 of 2466912/14/15 at 2:02pmBroke and Bespoke collar is awesome. My luxire casuals are all the B&B- I think I use a modified spread from Liverano for the dressier shirts, though.
Looking for a good English spread or cutaway that'll stand up and not flay without a tie. Might have a black watch and a chambray made up. Suggestions?post #20864 of 2466912/14/15 at 2:11pmpost #20865 of 2466912/14/15 at 2:14pm
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 3 minutes ago
- › Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 5 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 5 minutes ago
- › Official Guitar, Amp, Pedals, and Gear Thread 8 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 10 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 12 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway