or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 1390

post #20836 of 24612
Nailed the fit on my first pair but not sure about the fabric. It states 100% premium cotton but the sheen and feel make me think of cheap worsted wool pants with a little lycra or maybe non wrinkle treated cotton? Or maybe I am just not used to cotton woven like this but rather rougher twill?

Here is the fabric


http://luxire.com/products/soft_brown_cotton_twill

I am still intrigued by the great fit but not sure I would order again without a fabric sample
post #20837 of 24612
Quote:
Originally Posted by afc345 View Post

Just got this Luxire leather, and I have to say I am really quite pleased with it. Great work by Luxire


 

 

Can we get details? Price/delivery time/etc? Is this based off the patterns that Fok is developing with them, or did you start from scratch?

post #20838 of 24612
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansderHund View Post

My most recent order came in today...



Left to right: Blue denim slubby chambray, classic blue oxford, Albini: end on end sky blue

I had hoped the blue denim and blue oxford were a bit more saturated/blue. The real star was the Albini end on end. It's a brilliant fabric and I would consider getting two or three more. My pictures don't capture it well enough.




what collar did you use for the albini? Looks great!  Would be nice if you could provide the ref number too. Thanks! 

post #20839 of 24612
Quote:
Originally Posted by fllick View Post

what collar did you use for the albini? Looks great!  Would be nice if you could provide the ref number too. Thanks! 

Thanks! Order number is 14452 and it was a broke and bespoke collar but with a hidden button down. I referenced one of my earlier orders in having this one made and I can't remember if I modified the collar in the earlier order. Long story short, you can just use 14452 to get the collar seen above. biggrin.gif
post #20840 of 24612
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansderHund View Post

Thanks! Order number is 14452 and it was a broke and bespoke collar but with a hidden button down. I referenced one of my earlier orders in having this one made and I can't remember if I modified the collar in the earlier order. Long story short, you can just use 14452 to get the collar seen above. biggrin.gif
Care to share a picture of it worn with a tie and sport jacket? Is the collar unfused and/or unlined?
post #20841 of 24612
Quote:
Originally Posted by joiji View Post


Can we get details? Price/delivery time/etc? Is this based off the patterns that Fok is developing with them, or did you start from scratch?

It's based off the pattern that Fok has developed. Delivered after about four weeks.
post #20842 of 24612
Has anybody here done the tuxedo shirt with detachable collar and/or cuffs?

I'm considering getting one in the future that I can use for both black and white tie by ordering detachable single barrel and double cuffs, and wing and laydown collars.
post #20843 of 24612
Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Veen View Post

Has anybody here done the tuxedo shirt with detachable collar and/or cuffs?

I'm considering getting one in the future that I can use for both black and white tie by ordering detachable single barrel and double cuffs, and wing and laydown collars.

Swiss Army Tux Shirt?
post #20844 of 24612
Exactly. Plus my collars and cuffs tend to be the first thing to get ruined on the shirt due to yellowing, so it would be nice to be able to replace those without having to get rid of the whole shirt.

Which brings up a good question... Is there a way to do a detachable collar/cuffs bib-front shirt with a machine washable body?
post #20845 of 24612

Just received an order and I have to say that the Forest Green stripes oxford turned out better than expected. I really like the fabric and the colour.

 

I've emailed Luxire about some issues with the fit of my paints and their suggested changes have been spot on! So far I've only ordered chinos, but I have ordered a pair of Grey Flannels. Would I need to alter the measurements to accomodate the different fabric? I've seen this asked a lot, but I don't think there was a definitve answer.

post #20846 of 24612
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBD View Post

Those cotton twill flannels better be good. smile.gif

And they are

4UJwClg.jpg

smile.gif
post #20847 of 24612
Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Veen View Post

Exactly. Plus my collars and cuffs tend to be the first thing to get ruined on the shirt due to yellowing, so it would be nice to be able to replace those without having to get rid of the whole shirt.

Which brings up a good question... Is there a way to do a detachable collar/cuffs bib-front shirt with a machine washable body?

 

How does your collars get ruined due to yellowing????

post #20848 of 24612
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBD View Post


And they are

4UJwClg.jpg

smile.gif

Which ones did you order?

post #20849 of 24612
post #20850 of 24612
any christmas sale? smile.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread