Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 1372

post #20566 of 25380

 

It doesn't get more comfortable than this. Cream Red Tan Country Checks Flannel

post #20567 of 25380

Will there be a black friday sale? Been eyeing that pea coat haha

post #20568 of 25380
Quote:
Originally Posted by basketcase14240 View Post
 

Will there be a black friday sale? Been eyeing that pea coat haha

Last year they had store credit that you could buy for a discount, for what it's worth

post #20569 of 25380
Quote:
Originally Posted by novaeagle View Post
 

Last year they had store credit that you could buy for a discount, for what it's worth

Thanks yeah I saw that. I'm hoping this year there isn't a 1500 minimum to get the discount though. 

post #20570 of 25380
I too am hoping for a good Black Friday sale this year. Luxire already confirmed they are doing one in an email as I was expressing my disappointment at the Autumn code ending before I had chance to place my order. What the offer will be though, who knows.

Luxire please do a 20% voucher or something if we spend a certain amount. My wallet ant handle anything else.
post #20571 of 25380
Got my first pants/shirt in from Luxire. Feels like I did pretty good on the measurements. Any suggestions for changes I should make in my next order? I'm considering increasing the shirt bottom by 1/2 inch and maybe lowering the front rise of the pants 1/4 inch.
post #20572 of 25380
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefoxtooth View Post
I do know that Ashish has been in the hospital with dengue(!) the past week and a half.  He handles an astonishing amount of the correspondence himself, so that would probably explain a lot.  I understand he's on the mend, though, so hopefully the logjam will clear a bit soon.

Oh no!  Thanks for letting us know.  Glad to hear he's getting better.

post #20573 of 25380
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwp1037 View Post

Got my first pants/shirt in from Luxire. Feels like I did pretty good on the measurements. Any suggestions for changes I should make in my next order? I'm considering increasing the shirt bottom by 1/2 inch and maybe lowering the front rise of the pants 1/4 inch.

I think you did great job, especially with the shirt.  I can't tell about the front rise on the pants.  But, for my taste, it seems that the break is a little pronounced.  You might want to consider shortening the length just a little.

post #20574 of 25380
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyTre View Post

I think you did great job, especially with the shirt.  I can't tell about the front rise on the pants.  But, for my taste, it seems that the break is a little pronounced.  You might want to consider shortening the length just a little.
I agree about the length. After thinking about it I think I might actually increase the front and back rise by 1/4 inch and just wear them a little higher up
post #20575 of 25380
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnsson View Post


With some exceptions, the texture and drape of wool trousers goes better with most of my jackets, so I mainly reserve cotton for more casual wear.

Thanks @Johnsson much obliged. I saw some fabrics which weren't the usual cotton twill, which had me thinking about less casual uses.
post #20576 of 25380
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwp1037 View Post


I agree about the length. After thinking about it I think I might actually increase the front and back rise by 1/4 inch and just wear them a little higher up

 

That should work, just remember to also adjust the waist measurement accordingly.  If you are a little narrower higher up on the waist than at the hips, then the pants are just going to drop down to the hips, not only keeping the break at the bottom the same, but also giving you a bit of saggy crotch.

post #20577 of 25380

I have a question. I don't know much about fabric so it will be probably be all wrong, but hopefully understandable.

 

I usually wear shirts under knitwear (v-neck wool). Some shirts have fabric that seems like they attract lint and threads from the knitwear (think velcro). Other fabrics seems like they are made of teflon, nothing sticks to them. Any idea what kind of fabric has the more "teflon"-quality to them? :embar: 

post #20578 of 25380
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melchiades View Post

I have a question. I don't know much about fabric so it will be probably be all wrong, but hopefully understandable.

I usually wear shirts under knitwear (v-neck wool). Some shirts have fabric that seems like they attract lint and threads from the knitwear (think velcro). Other fabrics seems like they are made of teflon, nothing sticks to them. Any idea what kind of fabric has the more "teflon"-quality to them? shog%5B1%5D.gif 

Umm, I'm not too sure either. My sky blue and pinpoint oxfords don't seem to attract much. However my wool rich navy pants are like a magnet.
post #20579 of 25380
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebuddahman View Post


However my wool rich navy pants are like a magnet.

 

Co-sign 100%. On the positive note, the wrinkle resistance is very good. 

post #20580 of 25380
Quote:
Originally Posted by patliean1 View Post

Co-sign 100%. On the positive note, the wrinkle resistance is very good. 

Totally. I've still got massive love for the wool rich.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread