or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 135

post #2011 of 14636
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teger View Post

luxire - have you guys put up the new linen cotton shirting? need to get my summer shirt wardrobe set

Was just thinking the same...
post #2012 of 14636
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teger View Post

luxire - have you guys put up the new linen cotton shirting? need to get my summer shirt wardrobe set

 

Currently, we have 17 linen shirt options loaded. More samples have been ordered. Once we have them, will make selection and add more. Do share types of styles on the wishlist.

post #2013 of 14636
Thread Starter 

Luxire Jeans - Baby steps

 

post #2014 of 14636
That looks very nice!
This fabric looks a lot better than the other one.
Any pictures from the back?
For the inside of the leg, are you able to sew with a single orange thread or one in orange and one in dark blue?
post #2015 of 14636
Quote:
Originally Posted by luxire View Post

It is an over-coat, with some amount of structuring.  The material is Grey wool flannel
And about how much would an overcoat in said material (or something similar in that price range) cost?
post #2016 of 14636
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd13jd13 View Post


And about how much would an overcoat in said material (or something similar in that price range) cost?


It would cost $249.99

post #2017 of 14636

I have a general shirt construction question. I like to have a very defined line in the top stitching on the collar and cuffs. The two Luxire shirts I have so far are quite nice in this regard. I'm wondering what variables lead to this look, and what I could specify in future orders. 

post #2018 of 14636
Quote:
Originally Posted by aravenel View Post

Shipping to the US is free.

 

and others for orders over $100 AFAIK

post #2019 of 14636
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis XIV View Post

That looks very nice!
This fabric looks a lot better than the other one.
Any pictures from the back?
For the inside of the leg, are you able to sew with a single orange thread or one in orange and one in dark blue?


Will add a picture of the back for the next one, which is being made with hidden rivets.

 

The sewing thread can be chosen as desired. the the jeans are made completely on single needle machines, there is complete flexibility.

post #2020 of 14636

overcoat looks great.  how long to you estimate before MTM unstructured blazers are available?

post #2021 of 14636
Quote:
Originally Posted by luxire View Post


It would cost $249.99
That's amazing, I was expecting a price well north of $300. I think I know where I'm getting my next overcoat from. But alas, leaving that season, do you have any fabric more suited for raincoat?
post #2022 of 14636
Quote:
Originally Posted by luxire View Post

Currently, we have 17 linen shirt options loaded. More samples have been ordered. Once we have them, will make selection and add more. Do share types of styles on the wishlist.

Would like a staple light-blue solid linen/cotton.
post #2023 of 14636
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dusttruffle View Post

overcoat looks great.  how long to you estimate before MTM unstructured blazers are available?


They are available now. Only the ordering needs to be done offline.

post #2024 of 14636
Luxire made my last shirt order incorrectly, I told them that I wanted a remake, and they wanted me to cover shipping charges both ways. It's not fair that the customer should pay shipping charges both way when the company have made the shirt incorrectly. Around 20$ in shipping each way is nearly the amount the shirt costed in the first place.
post #2025 of 14636
Thread Starter 

 

 

 

 

2 Pants made in the Minnis Fresco Fabrics 0511, 0546

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread