Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBeach Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- brandBespoke Englandtagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 3/28/13 at 12:02pm in Classic Menswear
- Most common style mistakes Last post on 6/18/11 at 4:27pm in Classic Menswear
- Eidos Napoli Last post on 12/17/14 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- ISAIA NAPOLI - SUPER HUGE MEGATHREAD - Suits, Sport Coats, Jackets, Pants, Ties, Hangers &... Last post on 11/13/13 at 7:07am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 132
Styleforum Top Picks
What? No, I'm totally serious. I love the idea of mixing classic preppy designs with a more updated fit. Like Michael Bastian, who's totally rocking the look but I think might be getting a little stale. Plus, bespoke detailing is totally stylish now, so I think they're hitting all the right marks.
Me? What did I say? I was just sharing my opinion on preppy fashion. I know it's not for everyone, but you have to admit it has a sort of timeless, prestigious appeal and it's definitely made a big comeback. You don't have to like it to recognize the style is real.
Maybe, but it's a bit uncalled for in an AT. Also, with your recent increased activity here, especially in threads you previously did not visit, I am getting concerned about your work productivity.
That is the Green Gingham Seersucker.
Yes, these are the new buttons. They are really thick. One can feel the difference while buttoning them on.
It is the Blue summer Tattersall. Very comfortable fabric too for the warmer months.
As instigator on the larger buttons, I want to offer extreme praise to Luxire for executing on my request. I just got my first order with the larger buttons and they are awesome! Big, thick, heavy with great color. Worth the upgrade for sure!
wish i had the money to do that right now. slowly in the process of rebuilding my closet with all shirts from luxire.
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
- › Over the Shoulders, Under the Knees: Long Coats 10 seconds ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 6 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 7 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 9 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 9 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 10 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 11 minutes ago
- › WTB: Stephan Schneider Merino - Charcoal - Size 4 11 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...