Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBeach Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- brandBespoke Englandtagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 3/28/13 at 12:02pm in Classic Menswear
- Most common style mistakes Last post on 6/18/11 at 4:27pm in Classic Menswear
- Eidos Napoli Last post on Yesterday at 2:53 am in Classic Menswear
- ISAIA NAPOLI - SUPER HUGE MEGATHREAD - Suits, Sport Coats, Jackets, Pants, Ties, Hangers &... Last post on 11/13/13 at 7:07am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 132
What? No, I'm totally serious. I love the idea of mixing classic preppy designs with a more updated fit. Like Michael Bastian, who's totally rocking the look but I think might be getting a little stale. Plus, bespoke detailing is totally stylish now, so I think they're hitting all the right marks.
Me? What did I say? I was just sharing my opinion on preppy fashion. I know it's not for everyone, but you have to admit it has a sort of timeless, prestigious appeal and it's definitely made a big comeback. You don't have to like it to recognize the style is real.
Maybe, but it's a bit uncalled for in an AT. Also, with your recent increased activity here, especially in threads you previously did not visit, I am getting concerned about your work productivity.
That is the Green Gingham Seersucker.
Yes, these are the new buttons. They are really thick. One can feel the difference while buttoning them on.
It is the Blue summer Tattersall. Very comfortable fabric too for the warmer months.
As instigator on the larger buttons, I want to offer extreme praise to Luxire for executing on my request. I just got my first order with the larger buttons and they are awesome! Big, thick, heavy with great color. Worth the upgrade for sure!
wish i had the money to do that right now. slowly in the process of rebuilding my closet with all shirts from luxire.
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
Styles mentioned in this thread:
- › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style 14 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › suede shoes - post 'em here! 4 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 12 minutes ago
- › Ex display Affordable Kitchens London 19 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 24 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 25 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 29 minutes ago
- › Need Wide sneakers brand suggestions ?? 35 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 43 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)