Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:32 pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 3/28/13 at 12:02pm in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens black shorts, t-shirt, megacowl shirt Last post on 5/21/14 at 3:47pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 12:13 pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?Last edited: 2/9/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 124
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1847 of 169853/27/13 at 7:52ampost #1848 of 169853/27/13 at 7:27pmpost #1849 of 169853/27/13 at 8:40pmpost #1850 of 169853/27/13 at 9:15pmpost #1851 of 169853/27/13 at 9:47pmpost #1852 of 169853/27/13 at 11:33pm
I'd say 1cm or more added on the armpits, 1.5cm added on the chest and maybe 2cm reduced in lower back, or darts. And talk to Theresa about all of that.. she may indicate something about the creases from the neck to the armpit. I had the same thing and it's fixed now, thanks to her.
But that looks really good.
My shirts just shipped. I ordered them FIVE DAYS AGO.
They need to give me time to get a paycheck between ordering.post #1853 of 169853/28/13 at 12:39amI'm a bit disappointed at Copper Chino fabric. It feels kind of papery and creases easily. I haven't worn the pants yet (since it's still winter here), only tried them on but I've washed them two or three times in order to soften the fabric. Unfortunately nothing seems to happen.
All the stitching details on the pants are very nice. However, the measurements are a bit off.
Some pics of my pants were posted here earlier: http://www.styleforum.net/t/304965/luxire-custom-clothing-official-affiliate-thread/1065#post_6070426post #1854 of 169853/28/13 at 1:38amscrolls, I like everything about the shirt (assuming it is worn untucked) except for the chest area.
Not only you definitely need to have the chest measurement increased - the shirt is stretching even when you stand straight and there is no execess fabric in the back when you hold you arms straight in front of you - but I would also am worried about the wrinkles around thaht area.
There was a post of either voxsartoria or Shirtmaven which suggested it could mean that either shoulders, yoke and/or collar are off.
Can't seem to find it at the moment though, sorry.post #1855 of 169853/28/13 at 7:36ampost #1856 of 169853/28/13 at 11:19amQuote:
I'd add darts in the back if it were me. It billows too much for my taste. It'll give a more "V" or tapered look.post #1857 of 169853/28/13 at 11:27ampost #1858 of 169853/28/13 at 11:39amThread Starterpost #1859 of 169853/28/13 at 11:56amThread Starter
Got some denim today, 4 types of 100% cotton in 11 to 13.5 oz. Another 2 types in 3.5 & 5 oz for shirts. Spring is almost here and its time to unlock some street-wear fun. Japanese selvedge coming soon too.
For the denim, we would like to know your preferences. We know that selvedge is loved and cherished. Apart from that, what would your wishlist be - for finishing options, garment options, denim color options, denim type options and denim weight options ?post #1860 of 169853/28/13 at 12:01pmI just had a great conversation on the phone with Ashish of Luxire last night, and I have to say I'm super impressed and excited by the things that appear to be on the horizon for the company. A one-stop site for everything a man might need for his wardrobe, with attention to detail formerly reserved only for expensive bespoke, and at prices comparable to, or even lower than, department store OTR.
I must say, the shirt I have from Luxire has quickly made its way to the top of my shirt rotation...
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 23 seconds ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 26 seconds ago
- › things that are making you happy 31 seconds ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 4 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 5 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 5 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...