Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:21 am in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens black shorts, t-shirt Last post on 5/21/14 at 3:47pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 8:11 pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 124post #1847 of 227783/27/13 at 7:52ampost #1848 of 227783/27/13 at 7:27pmpost #1849 of 227783/27/13 at 8:40pmpost #1850 of 227783/27/13 at 9:15pmpost #1851 of 227783/27/13 at 9:47pmpost #1852 of 227783/27/13 at 11:33pm
I'd say 1cm or more added on the armpits, 1.5cm added on the chest and maybe 2cm reduced in lower back, or darts. And talk to Theresa about all of that.. she may indicate something about the creases from the neck to the armpit. I had the same thing and it's fixed now, thanks to her.
But that looks really good.
My shirts just shipped. I ordered them FIVE DAYS AGO.
They need to give me time to get a paycheck between ordering.post #1853 of 227783/28/13 at 12:39amI'm a bit disappointed at Copper Chino fabric. It feels kind of papery and creases easily. I haven't worn the pants yet (since it's still winter here), only tried them on but I've washed them two or three times in order to soften the fabric. Unfortunately nothing seems to happen.
All the stitching details on the pants are very nice. However, the measurements are a bit off.
Some pics of my pants were posted here earlier: http://www.styleforum.net/t/304965/luxire-custom-clothing-official-affiliate-thread/1065#post_6070426post #1854 of 227783/28/13 at 1:38amscrolls, I like everything about the shirt (assuming it is worn untucked) except for the chest area.
Not only you definitely need to have the chest measurement increased - the shirt is stretching even when you stand straight and there is no execess fabric in the back when you hold you arms straight in front of you - but I would also am worried about the wrinkles around thaht area.
There was a post of either voxsartoria or Shirtmaven which suggested it could mean that either shoulders, yoke and/or collar are off.
Can't seem to find it at the moment though, sorry.post #1855 of 227783/28/13 at 7:36ampost #1856 of 227783/28/13 at 11:19amQuote:
I'd add darts in the back if it were me. It billows too much for my taste. It'll give a more "V" or tapered look.post #1857 of 227783/28/13 at 11:27ampost #1858 of 227783/28/13 at 11:39amThread Starterpost #1859 of 227783/28/13 at 11:56amThread Starter
Got some denim today, 4 types of 100% cotton in 11 to 13.5 oz. Another 2 types in 3.5 & 5 oz for shirts. Spring is almost here and its time to unlock some street-wear fun. Japanese selvedge coming soon too.
For the denim, we would like to know your preferences. We know that selvedge is loved and cherished. Apart from that, what would your wishlist be - for finishing options, garment options, denim color options, denim type options and denim weight options ?post #1860 of 227783/28/13 at 12:01pmI just had a great conversation on the phone with Ashish of Luxire last night, and I have to say I'm super impressed and excited by the things that appear to be on the horizon for the company. A one-stop site for everything a man might need for his wardrobe, with attention to detail formerly reserved only for expensive bespoke, and at prices comparable to, or even lower than, department store OTR.
I must say, the shirt I have from Luxire has quickly made its way to the top of my shirt rotation...
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 4 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 6 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL Game of Thrones Thread 7 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 9 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 16 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 21 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 21 minutes ago
- › The Ted Cruz Thread 22 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 25 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding