Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:25 am in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens black shorts, t-shirt Last post on 5/21/14 at 3:47pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 6:47 am in Classic Menswear
The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
Last edited: 11/11/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn OuterwearLast edited: 9/8/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 124
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1847 of 207303/27/13 at 7:52ampost #1848 of 207303/27/13 at 7:27pmpost #1849 of 207303/27/13 at 8:40pmpost #1850 of 207303/27/13 at 9:15pmpost #1851 of 207303/27/13 at 9:47pmpost #1852 of 207303/27/13 at 11:33pm
I'd say 1cm or more added on the armpits, 1.5cm added on the chest and maybe 2cm reduced in lower back, or darts. And talk to Theresa about all of that.. she may indicate something about the creases from the neck to the armpit. I had the same thing and it's fixed now, thanks to her.
But that looks really good.
My shirts just shipped. I ordered them FIVE DAYS AGO.
They need to give me time to get a paycheck between ordering.post #1853 of 207303/28/13 at 12:39amI'm a bit disappointed at Copper Chino fabric. It feels kind of papery and creases easily. I haven't worn the pants yet (since it's still winter here), only tried them on but I've washed them two or three times in order to soften the fabric. Unfortunately nothing seems to happen.
All the stitching details on the pants are very nice. However, the measurements are a bit off.
Some pics of my pants were posted here earlier: http://www.styleforum.net/t/304965/luxire-custom-clothing-official-affiliate-thread/1065#post_6070426post #1854 of 207303/28/13 at 1:38amscrolls, I like everything about the shirt (assuming it is worn untucked) except for the chest area.
Not only you definitely need to have the chest measurement increased - the shirt is stretching even when you stand straight and there is no execess fabric in the back when you hold you arms straight in front of you - but I would also am worried about the wrinkles around thaht area.
There was a post of either voxsartoria or Shirtmaven which suggested it could mean that either shoulders, yoke and/or collar are off.
Can't seem to find it at the moment though, sorry.post #1855 of 207303/28/13 at 7:36ampost #1856 of 207303/28/13 at 11:19amQuote:
I'd add darts in the back if it were me. It billows too much for my taste. It'll give a more "V" or tapered look.post #1857 of 207303/28/13 at 11:27ampost #1858 of 207303/28/13 at 11:39amThread Starterpost #1859 of 207303/28/13 at 11:56amThread Starter
Got some denim today, 4 types of 100% cotton in 11 to 13.5 oz. Another 2 types in 3.5 & 5 oz for shirts. Spring is almost here and its time to unlock some street-wear fun. Japanese selvedge coming soon too.
For the denim, we would like to know your preferences. We know that selvedge is loved and cherished. Apart from that, what would your wishlist be - for finishing options, garment options, denim color options, denim type options and denim weight options ?post #1860 of 207303/28/13 at 12:01pmI just had a great conversation on the phone with Ashish of Luxire last night, and I have to say I'm super impressed and excited by the things that appear to be on the horizon for the company. A one-stop site for everything a man might need for his wardrobe, with attention to detail formerly reserved only for expensive bespoke, and at prices comparable to, or even lower than, department store OTR.
I must say, the shirt I have from Luxire has quickly made its way to the top of my shirt rotation...
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and Trousers
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 2 seconds ago
- › Official Customs, Duties, and International Shipping Questions and... 3 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 1 minute ago
- › Men's Hats: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions... 1 minute ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Rick Owens DRKSHDW stag bomber 6 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing,... 8 minutes ago
- › OAK ROOM - EG CARMINA GG FOSTER RUTHERFORDS - Official... 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories