You got it. I'll have the text up in a few days' time, I'll share the link here once done.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:11 pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens black shorts, t-shirt Last post on 5/21/14 at 3:47pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on 9/23/16 at 10:26am in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 122post #1816 of 238183/25/13 at 12:43pmpost #1817 of 238183/25/13 at 1:00pmpost #1818 of 238183/25/13 at 2:38pmpost #1819 of 238183/25/13 at 3:14pmpost #1820 of 238183/25/13 at 3:24pm
The measurements listed http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0109/6372/files/Luxire_standard_size_chart.jpg?10557 seem to be different from the ones I need to use when ordering a shirt with custom measurements. I was going to order a shirt that's basically a Super Slim Fit, but with 0.5-1 inch reductions for most fields. The value for Chest Width on a Super Slim Fit 15" neck is 41.5", but the Custom Measurements Chest Width field goes from 15" to 35". Do I need to divide by two or something?post #1821 of 238183/25/13 at 4:09pmQuote:Originally Posted by Nicolai
The measurements listed http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0109/6372/files/Luxire_standard_size_chart.jpg?10557 seem to be different from the ones I need to use when ordering a shirt with custom measurements. I was going to order a shirt that's basically a Super Slim Fit, but with 0.5-1 inch reductions for most fields. The value for Chest Width on a Super Slim Fit 15" neck is 41.5", but the Custom Measurements Chest Width field goes from 15" to 35". Do I need to divide by two or something?
yespost #1822 of 238183/25/13 at 4:34pmQuote:Originally Posted by althanis
I just wanted to chime in with my experience. I ordered a shirt, and I'm mostly happy with it; the sleeves require a bit trimming, but otherwise everything was perfect.
Compared to Modern Tailor, which is the only other online MTM I've used, it was a much better experience here, and the prices and ability to customize everything at no extra cost is amazing. At MT, I had to pay extra for shell buttons, split yoke, and shipping.
So yeah, I'm happy and looking forward to ordering more in the future.
I really have no gripes with Luxire and have forwarded a few friends to them as well. I don't believe they've ordered yet but hopefully I'm eventually helping Luxire here. Not that they need it.
My shirt shipped in two weeks which is more than acceptable. I'd worry after a month but that's really it.
Luxire, is it like a three week wait for pants?post #1823 of 238183/25/13 at 5:29pmpost #1824 of 238183/25/13 at 7:21pmpost #1825 of 238183/25/13 at 7:33pmThread Starter
Yes, pants taking 2-4 weeks. Trying to make it faster.Quote:
By default, the front and back panels have the same width at the waist. When darts are added, the back part is reduced by 1.5 to 2.0 inches at the narrowest part and increases gradually on both sides till the ends of the dart.
Summary: Darts will decrease the width of the back panel of the shirt at the waist level.
Yes. Pinholes are made by hand and we charge $20 for the same.post #1826 of 238183/25/13 at 7:39pmThread Starterpost #1827 of 238183/26/13 at 2:40am
The pants I ordered recently were, apart from measuring errors, very good so I'm looking for something new to order. Unfortunately the pants section doesn't have a sorting feature like the shirt section has. Could you add that so fabrics are easier to find?
In the meantime I've found this fabric and I'm having trouble determining the exact color: it seems to be a bit off white, however it's hard to judge by the picture. Could you post a better picture and elaborate on whether you'd be able you see through this (some white summer pants reveal a bit too much and since I can't try this on I'd like to prevent that).
Thanks in advance!post #1828 of 238183/26/13 at 11:20amGiven the (understandable) extra time trousers are presently taking to get made, would it be possible to send in a pair for copying, have yall take whatever measurements you need, and then return the sent-in pair some (significant) time before the luxire-made trousers are ready? I know this would likely require the customer paying an extra shipping charge, but I'm not overly concerned with this.
Thankspost #1829 of 238183/26/13 at 12:09pm
Received my second pair of pants from Luxire today. Fit is nicer, a little low for dress pants but find for chinos. My request for fine cotton lining did not get glossed over. The lining on this pair, while unsure if it is shirting fabric as requested, is certainly of a nicer feel and quality than my previous pair.
The navy twill chino, and I assume by extension the other similar fabrics, are nice and thick. I'll make sure to update after some hard wear to see how the fabric holds up.post #1830 of 238183/26/13 at 3:00pmI've tried to find it on here or the website, but couldnt locate it.
I am looking for fabric swatches.
Is there a possibility to order them?
I am interested in ordering a few shirts, but want to check out fabrics first.
Another minor question (ignore the shirt fabric), is it possible to add a monogramm at this spot?
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › OFFICIAL Trump v. Clinton Debate Thread 7 seconds ago
- › The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread 36 seconds ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 3 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 3 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › RM Williams Boots - Everything You Wanted to Know 8 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 10 minutes ago
- › Official: STAR WARS THREAD. These are the droids you're looking... 13 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 15 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 20 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...