or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 121

post #1801 of 12669
Has anyone gone for a custom printed pocket square? I'm definitely thinking about one but would love to see some examples if anyone has ordered one.
post #1802 of 12669
ordered another two shirts, the basic blue oxford and an easy iron blue graph check.

wish they had more cotton linens.
post #1803 of 12669
Quote:
Originally Posted by sftiger View Post

Has anyone gone for a custom printed pocket square? I'm definitely thinking about one but would love to see some examples if anyone has ordered one.
Whoa, must have missed this. How are these printed? Surely not silkscreened?
post #1804 of 12669
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by YourArsenal View Post


Whoa, must have missed this. How are these printed? Surely not silkscreened?


Digital printing of the highest quality. Millions of colors. Top quality silk, linen and cotton options.

 

Also scarves, even shirts can be digitally printed to your liking.

post #1805 of 12669
Thanks, very interesting. Will make use of this for sure.
post #1806 of 12669

Hey Luxire, echoing what someone mentioned a page or two back, you should get some denim options in and do jeans. The internet would be won if you could get decent quality MTM jeans.

post #1807 of 12669
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiejake View Post

Hey Luxire, echoing what someone mentioned a page or two back, you should get some denim options in and do jeans. The internet would be won if you could get decent quality MTM jeans.

 

Absolutely agree. Talking to a few denim makers for sourcing quality denim. Once we have that in place, am sure the Buddha would smile wider.

post #1808 of 12669
Quote:
Originally Posted by luxire View Post

 

Absolutely agree. Talking to a few denim makers for sourcing quality denim. Once we have that in place, am sure the Buddha would smile wider.


Some good quality, nicely priced non-raw denim would be oh so lovely. You guys are killing it lately, great work.

post #1809 of 12669

Luxire, quick question, do you ship to Mexico? And if yes... approximately how much does the shipping cost? Thank you!

post #1810 of 12669
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post

Luxire, quick question, do you ship to Mexico? And if yes... approximately how much does the shipping cost? Thank you!

 

Yes, we ship to Mexico. Shipping to Mexico is always free.

post #1811 of 12669
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post

Luxire, quick question, do you ship to Mexico? And if yes... approximately how much does the shipping cost? Thank you!

http://www.styleforum.net/t/304965/luxire-custom-clothing-official-affiliate-thread/1100_100#post_6093164

Yes, free shipping to Mexico.

edit: Beaten! Luxire is too fast for me.
post #1812 of 12669
Quote:
Originally Posted by luxire View Post

 

Yes, we ship to Mexico. Shipping to Mexico is always free.

 

Awesome! Didn't know this! How long does it takes to make the shirt? I will need to buy some shirts to try them. nod[1].gif

post #1813 of 12669
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post

 

Awesome! Didn't know this! How long does it takes to make the shirt? I will need to buy some shirts to try them. nod%5B1%5D.gif

 

Currently, most shirts are being shipped in about a week. But, whenever we say this, our schedule goes for a toss. Keeping fingers crossed. 2 weeks would be a safer assumption.

 

Pants are taking longer.

post #1814 of 12669
Quote:
Originally Posted by luxire View Post

 

Currently, most shirts are being shipped in about a week. But, whenever we say this, our schedule goes for a toss. Keeping fingers crossed. 2 weeks would be a safer assumption.

 

Pants are taking longer.

 

Thanks!

post #1815 of 12669
I just wanted to chime in with my experience. I ordered a shirt, and I'm mostly happy with it; the sleeves require a bit trimming, but otherwise everything was perfect.

Compared to Modern Tailor, which is the only other online MTM I've used, it was a much better experience here, and the prices and ability to customize everything at no extra cost is amazing. At MT, I had to pay extra for shell buttons, split yoke, and shipping.

So yeah, I'm happy and looking forward to ordering more in the future.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread