Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Hong Kong Shirt Tailors - WW Chan vs Ascot Chang? Last post on 4/10/13 at 7:40am in Classic Menswear
- London bespoke casual shirts Last post on 9/12/12 at 10:40am in Classic Menswear
- Off the rack or custom made suits and shirts? Last post on 8/19/12 at 2:53am in Classic Menswear
- Anyone planning to attend Bellucci Napoli event next week (or can provide details on this NYC shop)? Last post on 7/30/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- Bespoke Shirt option in NYC and rest of USA Help needed Last post on 11/12/12 at 12:08pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Edited on 5/31/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Edited on 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- Crane's Country Store
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Four Horsemen Shop
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Hiras Fashion
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Mes Chausettes Rouges
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Tanner Goods/Woodlands Supply
- Tate + Yoko
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Tiberias Clothing
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 12
You can define collar points length, neck-band height, spread, firmness of collar, type of interlining whether fused, unfused, soft, you can define the style English, French, Club, Spearpoint, Harvard, Columbia or any thing else.
You can also share an image of the collar you would like replicated.
The level of complete customization applies to each and every aspect of the shirt.
Many of these options are not visible on the website. These need to be either added to the notes on the cart page or can be told to us through an email referencing the order number.
Dude you've got to try it. I've never looked back. Not sure I will ever buy an OTR shirt again.
What are the spread and pattern on this shirt?
From post #69 in this thread.
It was made on request. More of a Neapolitan style. The points are 3.25" and the spread is about 5.5"
It can be referenced as the #1904 Collar and/or with the image.
The fabric is the Blue Pencil Stripes
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 1 minute ago
- › things that are making you happy 2 minutes ago
- › Most cotton clothing is GENETICALLY MODIFIED... ****The Official... 4 minutes ago
- › Decent selvedge jeans that are slimmer and reasonably priced? 5 minutes ago
- › Man of Steel (2013) 7 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 13 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 14 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 17 minutes ago
- › Atelier Musella Dembech - Master Tailor in Milano, Italy - official... 18 minutes ago
- › Alden Indy Boot 403 Brown Chromexcel by Shavely Manden
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Malvern Boot by blue suede shoes
- › Isaia Coral Lapel Pin by carre567
- › Kiton Napoli WearRight Dark Green Soft suede Loafers 11.5 *Handmade* by BearBindell
- › Red Wing Men's 6" Iron Ranger Boot by ranger21
- › Alfred Sargent Moore by Harrydog
- › Bright orange green paisley pattern silk tie by Holtemor
- › Allen-Edmonds Men's Leeds Oxfords,Black,10 C by trouble
- › Jos. A. Bank Signature Gold 2-Button Wool Suit by JJTV
- › Frye Men's Wallace Oxford by RandyE
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear) by alyssaw