You guys are great. Would they be at the same price as the pants?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:13 pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens black shorts, t-shirt Last post on 5/21/14 at 3:47pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 7:28 pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?Last edited: 2/9/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 87
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1292 of 183032/20/13 at 1:32amThread Starterpost #1293 of 183032/20/13 at 1:41ampost #1294 of 183032/20/13 at 2:05amThread StarterQuote:
The difference in fabric consumption can vary. Also, we will have to draw a line as to what length would constitute shorts and what would constitute not-so-short.
Hence, 1 simple pricing would work best.post #1295 of 183032/20/13 at 2:56ampost #1296 of 183032/20/13 at 6:58amI'm looking for a soft collar similar to a Borrelli narrow spread.
Something like this collar:
Any suggestions? Is there already a collar like this that Luxire has?post #1297 of 183032/20/13 at 8:04ampost #1298 of 183032/20/13 at 8:25amQuote:Originally Posted by aravenel
I'm looking for a soft collar similar to a Borrelli narrow spread.
Something like this collar:
Any suggestions? Is there already a collar like this that Luxire has?
I recently submitted an order linking to a picture of a similar collar on a barba shirt on shopthefinest and said "make my collar like this." Will let you know how it turns out.post #1299 of 183032/20/13 at 8:31amThread Starterpost #1300 of 183032/20/13 at 9:09ampost #1301 of 183032/20/13 at 9:12ampost #1302 of 183032/20/13 at 9:15ampost #1303 of 183032/20/13 at 9:53amThread StarterQuote:
We have similar fabric in poplin and also a soft summer weave, but not in oxford.
Can try finding and will PM you if I happen to get my hand on them. I foresee a challenge though.post #1304 of 183032/20/13 at 9:56am
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here 1 minute ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 3 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS15 6 minutes ago
- › Any hotel recommendations for Singapore and Bali? 28 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 28 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 32 minutes ago
- › Any good online store for my wife? 33 minutes ago
- › T5 is a dud. Arnie should just retire. 35 minutes ago
- › Fattique Baby's tweets are part smart, part retarded and all laugh... 37 minutes ago
- › The Grad Lounge 43 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...