Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBeach Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- brandBespoke Englandtagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 3/28/13 at 12:02pm in Classic Menswear
- Most common style mistakes Last post on 6/18/11 at 4:27pm in Classic Menswear
- Eidos Napoli Last post on 12/17/14 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- ISAIA NAPOLI - SUPER HUGE MEGATHREAD - Suits, Sport Coats, Jackets, Pants, Ties, Hangers &... Last post on 11/13/13 at 7:07am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 85
Styleforum Top Picks
Originally Posted by Louis XIV
Do I understand the options correctly and would you agree the look of the following collar would be best achieved with
Option 1(Should the collar be lined and fused?): Lined and fused
Option 2(Which weight should the interlining have?): Light
Option 3(How stiff should the fusing be?): Soft
I think this question was missed; interested to know the answer as I would like to order some more conservative shirts (white and blue) with a similiar collar.
Hope you dont mind me quoting lois :)
Apologies - The options suggest were so perfect that I thought the answer is being provided too.
Light, fused, soft would be perfect, with no edge stitching on the collar.
Hey there, the collar is unfused and soft, but I did not specify whether it be light or not. Re: TehBunny's post just after mine, it looks like maybe Luxire contacted them and gave them the appropriate terms to use to get that collar? Hope this helps.
TehBunny is actually referring to another post, #1264, regarding another collar
"jchosko, thanks for sharing.
So the lining of said collar is fused and soft, but is it also light?
Or did you not specify the weight?" -- LOUIS XIV
Hey TehBunny, thanks for the congrats. I'll do my best to diversify the cast of characters on there a bit...
Luxire, thanks for clearing up any confusion I might have caused...And to answer the questions above from TehBunny and Louis XIV, the fabric is the Blue Plain Poplin 140/2. I've also pasted the additional notes I included in the order re: the collar and other details not immediately available on the site.
* Other notes:
1) If it's possible, I would like to get a spread collar that has slightly longer leafs than what is shown in your stock English Spread diagram? Something like you see in this image here as worn by the gentleman on the left: http://ethandesu.com/post/40338614802/old-napoli-elegance-alfonso-was-our-host-at-what
2) It wasn't an option, but I'd love 1 button mitered cuffs instead of 2 button ones.
3) Can you please forego any stiff collar linings? I prefer a soft collar whose points may choose to curl up a little of their own volition throughout the course of a day of wear. If necessary, I can always use collar stays to keep the points down.
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 26 seconds ago
- › Does anybody still sends out covering letters? 1 minute ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 1 minute ago
- › Saphir Shoe Care Reviews & Experimenting on Berluti Loafer with... 2 minutes ago
- › NFL 2014-15 Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 3 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 5 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...