or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 830

post #12436 of 14599

Oh my god. Looking nice! @luxire, can you also produce these buttonholes?

 

 

 

@EverybodyElse, is canvas wearable during the summer? for example, these from Brisbane Moss: http://luxire.com/products/brisbane-moss-bottle-green-canvas

 

Thanks guys!

post #12437 of 14599
Quote:
Originally Posted by computingboy91 View Post
 

Oh my god. Looking nice! @luxire, can you also produce these buttonholes?

 

 

 

@EverybodyElse, is canvas wearable during the summer? for example, these from Brisbane Moss: http://luxire.com/products/brisbane-moss-bottle-green-canvas

 

Thanks guys!

 

Yeah, that would be the finishing touch.

 

Depends on your definition of summer. European summer: yes. US summer: probably not.

post #12438 of 14599
Not that this matters at all - plenty of threads here on the nature of bespoke - but pretty sure Luxire is MTO. And a fine, may I add.
post #12439 of 14599

European summer, or what most consider a winter mid-effin'-August in London.

 

I certainly did not envision using my new scarves when I picked them up on the Begg sample sale in the sweltering heat just a few weeks ago...

 

@Monkeyface/fellow Londoner, do they feel like jeans? Or is it more like a thick cotton material?

 

Thanks.

post #12440 of 14599

made a mistake with shipments, the second one came in today. Will post once I've gotten to all the shirts.

 

Sorry for the mistake Luxire!

post #12441 of 14599
When sending in a jacket to be measured/copied, is it possible to get it shipped back relatively quickly without having to wait for the full production process? I have long been interested in having a suit/jacket done but I wouldn't want to live without my best jacket for a month or multiple months. Perhaps an interim shirt order to pack it in with?
post #12442 of 14599
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by computingboy91 View Post
 

Oh my god. Looking nice! @luxire, can you also produce these buttonholes?

 

 

 


Absolutely certainly.

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by eprex View Post
 

made a mistake with shipments, the second one came in today. Will post once I've gotten to all the shirts.

 

Sorry for the mistake Luxire!

 

No issues. Larger shipments may have multiple packets under one master tracking number. For some reason, they do not sometimes get delivered together.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by prozach1576 View Post

When sending in a jacket to be measured/copied, is it possible to get it shipped back relatively quickly without having to wait for the full production process? I have long been interested in having a suit/jacket done but I wouldn't want to live without my best jacket for a month or multiple months. Perhaps an interim shirt order to pack it in with?

 

Can be done on request.

post #12443 of 14599
@luxire: IIRC you had (or could take) some more/bigger pictures of silver coloured jeans hardware options (buttons, rivets). You already shared this one:

qOTmloq.jpg


I'm looking for something like this:

yJKSyYF.jpg

jHpdIHX.jpg

gM0lUkn.jpg

IS6w1wx.jpg


Or this:

NJAzEIC.jpg

CNqVW6e.jpg

rd6BBEK.jpg

3tCbphf.jpg


I also wondered if you use special pocketing material for jeans, and what the options are. I like these stripes:

lyT8paX.jpg

RdFVw5f.jpg


Thanks!
post #12444 of 14599
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBD View Post

@luxire: IIRC you had (or could take) some more/bigger pictures of silver coloured jeans hardware options (buttons, rivets). You already shared this one:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

qOTmloq.jpg


I'm looking for something like this:

yJKSyYF.jpg

jHpdIHX.jpg

gM0lUkn.jpg

IS6w1wx.jpg


Or this:

NJAzEIC.jpg

CNqVW6e.jpg

rd6BBEK.jpg

3tCbphf.jpg


I also wondered if you use special pocketing material for jeans, and what the options are. I like these stripes:

lyT8paX.jpg

RdFVw5f.jpg


Thanks!

 

 

@NOBD your request is our order.

 

The silver buttons are in production currently. Should take about a month. They will be solid and flat.

 

For the rivets, it is still a work in progress. Our copper ones are good, need to find a way of getting them in silver color.

 

We do have similar pocketing available.

post #12445 of 14599
@luxire

Can you let us know about CMT cost for a suit?
Also, if I send in a suit that I want copied, how perfectly will it be copied? I understand you guys are better at making shirts and pants, maybe you don't have as much experience with suits, but I am only interested if it will be exactly the same as what I send in (in terms of construction and hidden nuances).

I found a suiting fabric on E-Bay that I would like to use for this, but I'm wondering if I will save any money or if it's cheaper to just use your fabrics.
post #12446 of 14599
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by xizenta View Post

@luxire

Can you let us know about CMT cost for a suit?
Also, if I send in a suit that I want copied, how perfectly will it be copied? I understand you guys are better at making shirts and pants, maybe you don't have as much experience with suits, but I am only interested if it will be exactly the same as what I send in (in terms of construction and hidden nuances).

I found a suiting fabric on E-Bay that I would like to use for this, but I'm wondering if I will save any money or if it's cheaper to just use your fabrics.


CMT cost of a jacket is $550, a 2-pice suit currently is $600.

 

As for how perfectly it will be copied, may be some of the customers with experience with it can answer better. We do our best for a very close replication.

 

 

 

post #12447 of 14599
Quote:
Originally Posted by luxire View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

@NOBD
your request is our order.

The silver buttons are in production currently. Should take about a month. They will be solid and flat.

For the rivets, it is still a work in progress. Our copper ones are good, need to find a way of getting them in silver color.

We do have similar pocketing available.

Thank you, thank you. smile.gif

Sounds good. Hope you can post them here, or otherwise notify us, when they're done. Hope you can find good rivets too.
post #12448 of 14599
Has anyone ordered pants made of Mid Grey Wool Flannel? I'd like to hear some comments on its quality and color as well since it looks quite dark.


Edited by Tommi - 8/29/14 at 11:38am
post #12449 of 14599

@luxire

What is this called and what do I have to note to order pants without that:

 

Can you make pants with liner tape at the end of the pant leg?

post #12450 of 14599

Luxire Denim Chore arrived Thursday, took about ~5 weeks plus shipping time. Really quite happy.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread