I believe Cellulare stands for cellphone in italian
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:01 am in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens black shorts, t-shirt Last post on 5/21/14 at 3:47pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on 2/11/16 at 3:17pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 827
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12392 of 216248/26/14 at 6:47amQuote:Originally Posted by GrensonMan
Question for those that have ordered polos from Luxire. I have a button down short sleeve that luxire made for me that is quite fitted. I like my polos to be pretty fitted as well, especially around the arms and chest. Given that the polo fabric is more stretchy than the button down fabric, do you think I should slightly reduce my measurements for the polo or leave them as is?
Why don't you measure one of your polos?post #12393 of 216248/26/14 at 8:00am
I have to an extent for length but I don't have any polos that I would want to really replicate measurement wise beyond that point. Finding a good fitting polo has been a struggle in the past. For reference I'm 5'9, 140lbs with 37" chest and 29.5" waist. Don't think that's too unusual of a combination but none the less I figured it would be easier to use the measurements that were already on file from my previous orders.post #12394 of 216248/26/14 at 8:16ampost #12395 of 216248/26/14 at 8:25ampost #12396 of 216248/26/14 at 8:45ampost #12397 of 216248/26/14 at 9:20ampost #12398 of 216248/26/14 at 11:11amQuote:
I recommend the Navy Twill Chino for warmer weather or the Tan Twill Chino. Both are great fabrics and have a soft feel, with the Tan Twill being slightly softer but a bit warmer in my opinion.post #12399 of 216248/26/14 at 12:46pmQuote:
I got the navy twill chino but requested it not be a shiny twill. Theresa emailed me photos of 5 different navy blue twill fabrics and then chose my favourite. I wear them all the time. I then got the maroon twill for shorts. They are a bit more dark purple than maroon but I like the way they look.post #12400 of 216248/26/14 at 12:57pmpost #12401 of 216248/26/14 at 1:32pm
^ Thanks! The pants were my fourth pair from luxire, so they were an iterative process. For the vest I sent in the requested measurements, and it turned out pretty well. For the jacket I sent in one that fit me pretty well, with some requested changes. I found out the hard way after my first jacket from luxire that one oughtn't make changes to complicated things like the neck and balance - it's just too hard to get right from across the world. So I took a jacket that fit me pretty well in those regards, and then requested changes like a narrower waist, shorter length and sleeves, etc. I'm quite happy with the results - the jacket is maybe a tad tight, though I'm not sure how much of that is due to me gaining a bit of weight / the extra bulk from the vest.post #12402 of 216248/26/14 at 5:09pmQuote:Originally Posted by chuckb
^ Thanks! The pants were my fourth pair from luxire, so they were an iterative process. For the vest I sent in the requested measurements, and it turned out pretty well. For the jacket I sent in one that fit me pretty well, with some requested changes. I found out the hard way after my first jacket from luxire that one oughtn't make changes to complicated things like the neck and balance - it's just too hard to get right from across the world. So I took a jacket that fit me pretty well in those regards, and then requested changes like a narrower waist, shorter length and sleeves, etc. I'm quite happy with the results - the jacket is maybe a tad tight, though I'm not sure how much of that is due to me gaining a bit of weight / the extra bulk from the vest.
Well the final product certainly worked!
I'm going to send in some bespoke pants for copy and then have a canvas jacket (which Luxire is to send me) altered to fit. Hope I have as good as results as you have!post #12403 of 216248/26/14 at 5:45pmpost #12404 of 216248/27/14 at 5:35am
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 27 seconds ago
- › Viberg Boots 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › Yanko - Made In Spain Shoes 1 minute ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 3 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 15 minutes ago
- › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II 16 minutes ago
- › Pocket Squares: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions,... 16 minutes ago
- › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page 18 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.