Got the tracking for my 5x shirts. Was about a month and change wait. Not bad in the end, just next time I order I will plan for it to take that long despite the 2 week estimate. Hope they fit great!
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Yesterday at 11:13 pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- . Last post on 5/21/14 at 3:47pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 7:26 am in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 823post #12332 of 247018/22/14 at 4:34pm
I'm waiting for a few days, but had a complicated fit question, so expect it to be slow (as stated here by Luxire before). Terra, what are you still doing in this thread? I thought all your complaints about Luxire had made you move your custom elsewhere.post #12333 of 247018/22/14 at 4:36pmpost #12334 of 247018/22/14 at 4:41pmpost #12335 of 247018/22/14 at 5:11pmQuote:Originally Posted by ThrifterQuote:Originally Posted by sugarbutch
Shirt I received yesterday Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Have the buttons gotten thinner or was that by request?
I don't like the thick buttons, and I don't care at all about MOP, so these are just plastic buttons.Quote:
It's good, thanks, Murl. Feels like it's just a bit thinner than the university stripe, but that's absolutely okay with me.post #12336 of 247018/22/14 at 5:23pmpost #12337 of 247018/22/14 at 5:35pmpost #12338 of 247018/22/14 at 5:40pmpost #12339 of 247018/22/14 at 5:51pmpost #12340 of 247018/22/14 at 5:52pmQuote:
Yup. I think it might have been an even smaller batch of people, like 2 or 3. They've posted a couple of preview shots but not really anything final yet. They've had some issues getting a reliable shoemaker to go from start to finish on this project with them. It's been about a month since I've checked in. Maybe I'll email them again for a status.post #12341 of 247018/22/14 at 6:20pmpost #12342 of 247018/22/14 at 9:20pmpost #12343 of 247018/22/14 at 9:38pm
"Which range of fabrics offered would be comparable to Thomas Mason in quality? Does Luxire have any plans to start sourcing fabric from them in the near future?"
Check out the Grandi and Rubinelli line. They produce some outstanding fabrics and Luxire has a multiplicity from which to choose. While the selection is more limited, there is also some Sic Tess and Alumo offerings that are quite exceptional. They also have a pink check Albini that uses Giza 45 as well but I haven't tried it. No Thomas Mason Goldline (one of my favorites as well), but you are not going to go hurting for quality fabric with the Luxire shirting option.post #12344 of 247018/23/14 at 3:35am
This one here, by Brembana:
I love the fabric...the description says medium weight but I think it's pretty lightweight, perfect for warmer days. It's much much lighter and thinner than any of my oxford shirts from Luxire.post #12345 of 247018/23/14 at 3:55am
Similar hold up on my order as well.
Ordered my 4th pair of pants in the Dugdale Fine Worsted line. The first three were shipped within 2 weeks of placing the order and at my doorstep within 3 weeks.
My most recent order is now going into week 8 without shipping notification.
I personally don't mind a delay, but I agree that there could be something done on the customer service front.
I've only sent one email since placing the order inquiring about the status/delay. It went unanswered.
I wouldn't expect/demand/want an apology, but rather just a simple acknowledgement/notification would be nice.
"Dear Customer X: We are experiencing a delay in sourcing your requested fabric. We anticipate your order being processed in __ days/weeks. Cheers, Luxire."
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › 5th Annual Thrift Thread Gift Exchange Unveiling 1 minute ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 9 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 9 minutes ago
- › 125k Pull Ups in 2016 11 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 12 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...