Got the tracking for my 5x shirts. Was about a month and change wait. Not bad in the end, just next time I order I will plan for it to take that long despite the 2 week estimate. Hope they fit great!
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBeach Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- brandBespoke Englandtagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:19 pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 3/28/13 at 12:02pm in Classic Menswear
- Most common style mistakes Last post on 6/18/11 at 4:27pm in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens: black & camo shorts, t-shirt, megacowl shirt Last post on 5/21/14 at 3:47pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 823
Styleforum Top Picks
I'm waiting for a few days, but had a complicated fit question, so expect it to be slow (as stated here by Luxire before). Terra, what are you still doing in this thread? I thought all your complaints about Luxire had made you move your custom elsewhere.
Shirt I received yesterday Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Have the buttons gotten thinner or was that by request?
I don't like the thick buttons, and I don't care at all about MOP, so these are just plastic buttons.
It's good, thanks, Murl. Feels like it's just a bit thinner than the university stripe, but that's absolutely okay with me.
Yup. I think it might have been an even smaller batch of people, like 2 or 3. They've posted a couple of preview shots but not really anything final yet. They've had some issues getting a reliable shoemaker to go from start to finish on this project with them. It's been about a month since I've checked in. Maybe I'll email them again for a status.
"Which range of fabrics offered would be comparable to Thomas Mason in quality? Does Luxire have any plans to start sourcing fabric from them in the near future?"
Check out the Grandi and Rubinelli line. They produce some outstanding fabrics and Luxire has a multiplicity from which to choose. While the selection is more limited, there is also some Sic Tess and Alumo offerings that are quite exceptional. They also have a pink check Albini that uses Giza 45 as well but I haven't tried it. No Thomas Mason Goldline (one of my favorites as well), but you are not going to go hurting for quality fabric with the Luxire shirting option.
This one here, by Brembana:
I love the fabric...the description says medium weight but I think it's pretty lightweight, perfect for warmer days. It's much much lighter and thinner than any of my oxford shirts from Luxire.
Similar hold up on my order as well.
Ordered my 4th pair of pants in the Dugdale Fine Worsted line. The first three were shipped within 2 weeks of placing the order and at my doorstep within 3 weeks.
My most recent order is now going into week 8 without shipping notification.
I personally don't mind a delay, but I agree that there could be something done on the customer service front.
I've only sent one email since placing the order inquiring about the status/delay. It went unanswered.
I wouldn't expect/demand/want an apology, but rather just a simple acknowledgement/notification would be nice.
"Dear Customer X: We are experiencing a delay in sourcing your requested fabric. We anticipate your order being processed in __ days/weeks. Cheers, Luxire."
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 1 minute ago
- › Howard Yount: Affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 8 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 10 minutes ago
- › DLester's "Official Repository of Things That Are Awful Yet I Like... 11 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 14 minutes ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › Sneakers for Boot People
- › The Pleasures and Perils of the Long Coat
- › Professor Fabulous Returns to the Closet
- › Why Styleforum Matters
- › The Pittilogues: Pitti Uomo 87, Day 0
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays