Got the tracking for my 5x shirts. Was about a month and change wait. Not bad in the end, just next time I order I will plan for it to take that long despite the 2 week estimate. Hope they fit great!
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:59 pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens black shorts, t-shirt Last post on 5/21/14 at 3:47pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 11:51 am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?Last edited: 2/9/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 823
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12332 of 195128/22/14 at 4:34pm
I'm waiting for a few days, but had a complicated fit question, so expect it to be slow (as stated here by Luxire before). Terra, what are you still doing in this thread? I thought all your complaints about Luxire had made you move your custom elsewhere.post #12333 of 195128/22/14 at 4:36pmpost #12334 of 195128/22/14 at 4:41pmpost #12335 of 195128/22/14 at 5:11pmQuote:Originally Posted by ThrifterQuote:Originally Posted by sugarbutch
Shirt I received yesterday Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Have the buttons gotten thinner or was that by request?
I don't like the thick buttons, and I don't care at all about MOP, so these are just plastic buttons.Quote:
It's good, thanks, Murl. Feels like it's just a bit thinner than the university stripe, but that's absolutely okay with me.post #12336 of 195128/22/14 at 5:23pmpost #12337 of 195128/22/14 at 5:35pmpost #12338 of 195128/22/14 at 5:40pmpost #12339 of 195128/22/14 at 5:51pmpost #12340 of 195128/22/14 at 5:52pmQuote:
Yup. I think it might have been an even smaller batch of people, like 2 or 3. They've posted a couple of preview shots but not really anything final yet. They've had some issues getting a reliable shoemaker to go from start to finish on this project with them. It's been about a month since I've checked in. Maybe I'll email them again for a status.post #12341 of 195128/22/14 at 6:20pmpost #12342 of 195128/22/14 at 9:20pmpost #12343 of 195128/22/14 at 9:38pm
"Which range of fabrics offered would be comparable to Thomas Mason in quality? Does Luxire have any plans to start sourcing fabric from them in the near future?"
Check out the Grandi and Rubinelli line. They produce some outstanding fabrics and Luxire has a multiplicity from which to choose. While the selection is more limited, there is also some Sic Tess and Alumo offerings that are quite exceptional. They also have a pink check Albini that uses Giza 45 as well but I haven't tried it. No Thomas Mason Goldline (one of my favorites as well), but you are not going to go hurting for quality fabric with the Luxire shirting option.post #12344 of 195128/23/14 at 3:35am
This one here, by Brembana:
I love the fabric...the description says medium weight but I think it's pretty lightweight, perfect for warmer days. It's much much lighter and thinner than any of my oxford shirts from Luxire.post #12345 of 195128/23/14 at 3:55am
Similar hold up on my order as well.
Ordered my 4th pair of pants in the Dugdale Fine Worsted line. The first three were shipped within 2 weeks of placing the order and at my doorstep within 3 weeks.
My most recent order is now going into week 8 without shipping notification.
I personally don't mind a delay, but I agree that there could be something done on the customer service front.
I've only sent one email since placing the order inquiring about the status/delay. It went unanswered.
I wouldn't expect/demand/want an apology, but rather just a simple acknowledgement/notification would be nice.
"Dear Customer X: We are experiencing a delay in sourcing your requested fabric. We anticipate your order being processed in __ days/weeks. Cheers, Luxire."
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Croquis sartoriaux / Sartorial sketches 3 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 4 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 6 minutes ago
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 10 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 15 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 17 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 18 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 28 minutes ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 32 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 39 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015