or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 822

post #12316 of 14597
Quote:
Originally Posted by moopband View Post
 

Is anyone having incredible difficulty getting responses from Theresa?  I've gone 12 days without a response and now 7 days without a response.  I love Luxire but in order for me to keep putting in orders I need some detail from their customer service.

 

It's been like this forever and they don't seem to do anything about it.

 

Bespoke shoes? Sure. Answering emails? Whoa there.

post #12317 of 14597
They answered my e-mail recently within 24 hours.
post #12318 of 14597
Shirt I received yesterday



post #12319 of 14597
Quote:
Originally Posted by terra firma View Post

It's been like this forever and they don't seem to do anything about it.

Bespoke shoes? Sure. Answering emails? Whoa there.

If it's urgent, send a PM to the Luxire account here... I've used that 'escalation point' before in the past with success.
post #12320 of 14597
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

Shirt I received yesterday Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)



Have the buttons gotten thinner or was that by request?
post #12321 of 14597
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrifter View Post

Have the buttons gotten thinner or was that by request?


By request I reckon, my shirt had thicker ones.

Is there an upcharge for thinner MoP buttons? I prefer those over the thicker ones, esp on lighter fabrics.
post #12322 of 14597
I emailed Luxire last week asking about ETA for an order and Theresa answered my mail within the hour.
post #12323 of 14597
Quote:
Originally Posted by terra firma View Post

It's been like this forever and they don't seem to do anything about it.

Bespoke shoes? Sure. Answering emails? Whoa there.

Not so fast on the shoes! Communication has been great for me throughout the whole process but it's been about 7 months and counting for the shoes, not sure when they will be finished yet. That's actually not too long in the grand scheme of things, I've waited 2 years for Leather Soul to fulfill an Alden pre-order. But Luxire's original estimate was 2-3 months on the shoes.
post #12324 of 14597
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

My shirt arrived at the office this afternoon...

Happy with the fabric?
post #12325 of 14597
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatlegeuse View Post


Not so fast on the shoes! Communication has been great for me throughout the whole process but it's been about 7 months and counting for the shoes, not sure when they will be finished yet. That's actually not too long in the grand scheme of things, I've waited 2 years for Leather Soul to fulfill an Alden pre-order. But Luxire's original estimate was 2-3 months on the shoes.

 

My point is they shouldn't be offering up all these other services if they can't find one or two other people to man the emails first. Fix the glaring problem (which everyone points out and accepts for some reason) and then move onto the next thing.

post #12326 of 14597
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatlegeuse View Post

Not so fast on the shoes! Communication has been great for me throughout the whole process but it's been about 7 months and counting for the shoes, not sure when they will be finished yet. That's actually not too long in the grand scheme of things, I've waited 2 years for Leather Soul to fulfill an Alden pre-order. But Luxire's original estimate was 2-3 months on the shoes.

DId I miss something? Is Luxire doing custom shoes too?
post #12327 of 14597
Quote:
Originally Posted by GasparddeColigny View Post


Spandexter's collar on a test shirt, a very light poplin, in light blue (thank god). The collar is slightly asymmetrical, but I'm not going to complain about that when it's a 35$ test shirt.
I decreased the chest and waist size for this shirt by 0.5" but I will revert those changes, I will also add 1" to the hip measurements. The Arms feel slightly too long; some slight bunching, decreasing it by 0.5".
Lastly, I might take 0.25" off of the biceps. A MTM program as this is a perfectionist's heaven and hell all in one! biggrin.gif


Luxire has a $35 fabric?

post #12328 of 14597
Quote:
Originally Posted by terra firma View Post

My point is they shouldn't be offering up all these other services if they can't find one or two other people to man the emails first. Fix the glaring problem (which everyone points out and accepts for some reason) and then move onto the next thing.
I'd imagine they're largely decoupled problems. It might be easier to get new craftsmen to expand their offerings than higher level people who speak English and can handle customer service and worksmanship questions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by razl View Post

DId I miss something? Is Luxire doing custom shoes too?

They did a small test batch, something like five people. Not up for routine sale yet.
post #12329 of 14597
Quote:
Originally Posted by submatrix View Post


Luxire has a $35 fabric?


http://luxire.com/products/luxire-fit-test-trial-shirt
post #12330 of 14597
Quote:


Nice, awesome. Thought I'd have to go through a couple nice fabrics in the $70 range before nailing my pattern. :fonz:

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread