Sure, will try to get something this evening. I have the Tobacco Brown and its certainly not green, but it is very versatile.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBeach Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- brandBespoke Englandtagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Yesterday at 9:16 pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 3/28/13 at 12:02pm in Classic Menswear
- Most common style mistakes Last post on 6/18/11 at 4:27pm in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens black shorts, t-shirt, megacowl shirt Last post on 5/21/14 at 3:47pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?Last edited: 2/9/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 761post #11401 of 164577/10/14 at 1:40pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11402 of 164577/10/14 at 2:28pmpost #11403 of 164577/10/14 at 3:34pmQuote:
Got it. Just asked since you said it was a great shirt to have many of. I like to keep casual and formal seperate so you won't be seeing me in any casual ocbd fabric with spread collar.
On another note, placed my first order 2 weeks ago for off white linen trousers and a light blue chambray shirt. Can't wait (actually I can, after my first arrays into bespoke I've learnt to be very patient...)post #11404 of 164577/10/14 at 4:52pmpost #11405 of 164577/10/14 at 5:48pmpost #11406 of 164577/10/14 at 6:11pmpost #11407 of 164577/10/14 at 9:21pmQuote:I have one with a spread collar and I like it a lot. I generally only wear sport coats, but I'd wear it w/ a suit. I think NOBD had one made w/ a spread too.
I'd also wear it w/ a suit if it had a button-down collar. OCBD's are pretty commonly worn w/ suits in the US at least. It's a pretty traditional look along w/ penny or tassel loafers, which some also prefer not to wear w/ a suit.
I'm w/ the Europeans on not drying shirts though, mainly for environmental reasons. I even didn't dry when I had a studio apt.post #11408 of 164577/10/14 at 10:48pmpost #11409 of 164577/10/14 at 10:48pmQuote:Originally Posted by nostalgiaultra
Second attempt at a pair of trousers from luxire, definitely more successful second time around. small adjustments to be made but pretty happy overall. wrinkles are from sitting down all day at the office.Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Those are excellent. Can I ask where your jacket is from?post #11410 of 164577/11/14 at 9:40ampost #11411 of 164577/11/14 at 12:41pmpost #11412 of 164577/11/14 at 1:12pmQuote:
Clap - Here you go. Contrasting colors with navy lambswool, a black lab and Scottish green grass.post #11413 of 164577/11/14 at 1:54pmpost #11414 of 164577/11/14 at 2:25pmpost #11415 of 164577/11/14 at 3:43pm
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 41 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 2 minutes ago
- › New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups 3 minutes ago
- › mint Belstaff Roadmasters x2 3 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 4 minutes ago
- › Belstaff Roadmaster - Black Medium 5 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 5 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 6 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 7 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...