I'll keep any eye out in this thread for you to announce availability of wool trousers in a formal fabric, something like a 120 or therebaouts.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCoats Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- itemDolce & Gabbana - MOLESKINE JACKETtagged by bbob2013, 11/10/13
- categoryDress Pantstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryFull Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryJacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryMid Length Jacketstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by luxire, 7/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 8/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:20 pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 3/28/13 at 12:02pm in Classic Menswear
- Rick Owens black shorts, t-shirt, megacowl shirt Last post on 5/21/14 at 3:47pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 9:12 pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?Last edited: 2/9/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 73post #1081 of 175011/22/13 at 7:32pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1082 of 175011/22/13 at 7:40pmQuote:Originally Posted by Louis XIV
I too like the unfused version better.
Might be influced by my overall preference for the second shirt though.
Still I think the collars in my pictures look slightly different.
Do you too think the collar tips are even longer?
Also not sure whether the first few collars are fused or unfused.
The one of PG is definitely unfused.
Regarding the shape of the collar, I snapped a couple of pictures comparing the two and you can see that the soft (striped) collar is shaped at a slightly different angle. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
-Stevepost #1083 of 175011/22/13 at 7:42pmpost #1084 of 175011/23/13 at 12:51ampost #1085 of 175011/23/13 at 1:04amThread StarterQuote:
No, it will not affect or alter the provided measurements.
The fit type is for people wanting to order a standard size.post #1086 of 175011/25/13 at 6:57pmpost #1087 of 175011/25/13 at 8:09pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by europrep
Luxire, Is there a maximum on swatch orders? What is the current price per swatch? Would you consider counting the money spent on swatches as a credit towards future orders? For example, if I order 10 swatches for $10, you would extend a $10 credit toward a purchase of a shirt.
We are still streamlining the swatches process. Currently, they are priced at $1 each, plus shipping. No minimum or maximum. If ordered with another item, shipping of swatches is free.
No store credit is currently provided for ordered swatches.post #1088 of 175011/25/13 at 11:12pmpost #1089 of 175011/25/13 at 11:30pmThread StarterQuote:
We do not have a ready "Best-Selling" list. Thank you for sending me on that search. Was a bit surprised to see what I saw. Below is the list of top 5. 3 whites and 2 blues.
Got corozo in white, grey and black. No horn buttons yet. Should arrive in a couple of weeks though. Work in progress.post #1090 of 175011/25/13 at 11:40pmpost #1091 of 175011/26/13 at 9:12ampost #1092 of 175011/26/13 at 9:21ampost #1093 of 175011/26/13 at 9:26ampost #1094 of 175011/27/13 at 7:07am
I was thinking of ordering my first shirt from Luxire, and I mostly use casual shirts so I was thinking of getting, at least firsttly, a OCBD-shirt.
I'm of the impression that unfused collar/cuffs are preferred to fused cuffs/collar when it comes to casual shirts. Is this a correct starting point?
I should add that I would like for Luxire to make the collar somewhat like the Epaulet high-stance collar, if that's possible. I think I read about a member here who did this when ordering a shirt.
Edited by Xtra - 1/27/13 at 10:46ampost #1095 of 175011/27/13 at 5:49pmQuote:
Not necessarily. Fused don't necessarily look stiff; they just look tidy. Unfused can sort of pull and wrinkle in unattractive ways. I like both but one isn't necessarily better.Quote:
I had Luxire make a custom larger collar for me where I specified the back height, point length, etc. and it came out great.
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Suitsupply NYC 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 3 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 11 minutes ago
- › An Interview with B&Tailor 22 minutes ago
- › Corthay 29 minutes ago
- › What did you wear to high school? 29 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 30 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan