I've recently started on the high end shoe band wagon and really like the styling of SF. Did some lurking here and it seems everyone agrees that there are three lines Tramezza, LO, and Studio. However, every thread I've seen is at least one year old and the prices people are quoting are no where near right.
I was in a retail store today and it seems like there is still Tramezza and LO, but everything else is unmarked. No "Studio" inside.
Tramezza ~850 +
LO ~ 600 - 800
Unmarked ~500 - 700
I just bought a pair of unmarked on sale for $400
I got few questions about these:
1. Are these what people consider studio?
2. How badly am I over paying for these shoes?
2. How long can I expect them to last assuming I wear them three times a week?
I also bought a pair of these with a rubber sole
1. Does anyone else have ferragamo's with their one piece rubber sole? How hard is it to get it resoled when it wears?
2. Can any shoe repair place do it or do I have to go somewhere specific?