The code is good for multiple uses - even if your name isn't Busa.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Kent Wang - Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 11:36 am in Classic Menswear
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions Last post on 12/22/14 at 6:31pm in Classic Menswear
- Mezlan shoe opinion needed Last post on 8/12/11 at 3:57am in Classic Menswear
- Charcoal Suit - Color of Shoes? Last post on 9/1/12 at 6:45pm in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Andrew Lock - Introducing a new shoe line from a long term member - official affiliate thread - Page 31post #451 of 5469/11/13 at 6:24pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #452 of 5469/11/13 at 6:38pmpost #453 of 5469/11/13 at 6:59pmpost #454 of 5469/12/13 at 2:21ampost #455 of 5469/12/13 at 3:29pmpost #456 of 5469/12/13 at 10:59pmpost #457 of 5469/13/13 at 3:52ampost #458 of 5469/30/13 at 8:05pm
No plans as of now. Next up are a wingtip single monk with a leather sole and scotch grain captoe derby boot with a Dainite sole for the benchgrade collection.
PSA: I just added two shades of blue satin and black, white and blue grosgrain facings for tuxedo lapels.
Oh, and I opened a small shop in Cedarhurst, NY with suits and espresso.post #459 of 5469/30/13 at 8:32pmpost #460 of 5469/30/13 at 9:33pmpost #461 of 5469/30/13 at 9:52pmpost #462 of 5469/30/13 at 10:02pmpost #463 of 54610/1/13 at 5:08ampost #464 of 54610/1/13 at 9:19ampost #465 of 54610/1/13 at 10:58amI don't care that it's 80 degrees in NY today. October means boot season is starting!
What better way to celebrate than a pair of Northampton boots for $375 (with free shipping and no tax as always)?
The Northampton boot is made completely in England and features a hand clicked butterey soft leather upper, a genuine English oak bark sole and good old fashioned Goodyear welt construction.
They have no speedlaces and the eyelets are hidden for a clean look. They are also cut lower than many other bal boots so they are less restrictive on the ankle and look better under suit pants.
To get the special price just enter promo code DAS at checkout.
Edited by AnGeLiCbOrIs - 10/1/13 at 11:25am
- Andrew Lock - Introducing a new shoe line from a long term member - official affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 1691 Active Users (334 Members and 1357 Guests)
- › Sportcoat: choosing from 2 fabrics 9 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › Introduce yourself. 1 minute ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 2 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 6 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 7 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...