The code is good for multiple uses - even if your name isn't Busa.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Kent Wang - Affiliate thread Last post on 7/25/14 at 10:14am in Classic Menswear
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions Last post on Today at 9:17 am in Classic Menswear
- Mezlan shoe opinion needed Last post on 8/12/11 at 3:57am in Classic Menswear
- Charcoal Suit - Color of Shoes? Last post on 9/1/12 at 6:45pm in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Andrew Lock - Introducing a new shoe line from a long term member - official affiliate thread - Page 31post #451 of 5169/11/13 at 6:24pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #452 of 5169/11/13 at 6:38pmpost #453 of 5169/11/13 at 6:59pmpost #454 of 5169/12/13 at 2:21ampost #455 of 5169/12/13 at 3:29pmpost #456 of 5169/12/13 at 10:59pmpost #457 of 5169/13/13 at 3:52ampost #458 of 5169/30/13 at 8:05pm
No plans as of now. Next up are a wingtip single monk with a leather sole and scotch grain captoe derby boot with a Dainite sole for the benchgrade collection.
PSA: I just added two shades of blue satin and black, white and blue grosgrain facings for tuxedo lapels.
Oh, and I opened a small shop in Cedarhurst, NY with suits and espresso.post #459 of 5169/30/13 at 8:32pmpost #460 of 5169/30/13 at 9:33pmpost #461 of 5169/30/13 at 9:52pmpost #462 of 5169/30/13 at 10:02pmpost #463 of 51610/1/13 at 5:08ampost #464 of 51610/1/13 at 9:19ampost #465 of 51610/1/13 at 10:58amI don't care that it's 80 degrees in NY today. October means boot season is starting!
What better way to celebrate than a pair of Northampton boots for $375 (with free shipping and no tax as always)?
The Northampton boot is made completely in England and features a hand clicked butterey soft leather upper, a genuine English oak bark sole and good old fashioned Goodyear welt construction.
They have no speedlaces and the eyelets are hidden for a clean look. They are also cut lower than many other bal boots so they are less restrictive on the ankle and look better under suit pants.
To get the special price just enter promo code DAS at checkout.
Edited by AnGeLiCbOrIs - 10/1/13 at 11:25am
- Andrew Lock - Introducing a new shoe line from a long term member - official affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 1033 Active Users (186 Members and 847 Guests)
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › Carson Street Clothiers - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Gustin Zimbabwe 34 ; Lefty 35 ; Japan Standard 35 5 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Iron Ranger Boots - what's the dilly yo? 6 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 6 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 8 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 17 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 18 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 20 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)