The code is good for multiple uses - even if your name isn't Busa.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 Last post on Today at 3:47 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Kent Wang - Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 4:05 pm in Classic Menswear
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on Today at 11:10 am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 5:57 pm in Classic Menswear
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
Last edited: 8/10/15
- The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s Moral and Sartorial...Last edited: 8/10/15
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88Last edited: 7/26/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Andrew Lock - Introducing a new shoe line from a long term member - official affiliate thread - Page 31post #451 of 5739/11/13 at 6:24pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #452 of 5739/11/13 at 6:38pmpost #453 of 5739/11/13 at 6:59pmpost #454 of 5739/12/13 at 2:21ampost #455 of 5739/12/13 at 3:29pmpost #456 of 5739/12/13 at 10:59pmpost #457 of 5739/13/13 at 3:52ampost #458 of 5739/30/13 at 8:05pm
No plans as of now. Next up are a wingtip single monk with a leather sole and scotch grain captoe derby boot with a Dainite sole for the benchgrade collection.
PSA: I just added two shades of blue satin and black, white and blue grosgrain facings for tuxedo lapels.
Oh, and I opened a small shop in Cedarhurst, NY with suits and espresso.post #459 of 5739/30/13 at 8:32pmpost #460 of 5739/30/13 at 9:33pmpost #461 of 5739/30/13 at 9:52pmpost #462 of 5739/30/13 at 10:02pmpost #463 of 57310/1/13 at 5:08ampost #464 of 57310/1/13 at 9:19ampost #465 of 57310/1/13 at 10:58amI don't care that it's 80 degrees in NY today. October means boot season is starting!
What better way to celebrate than a pair of Northampton boots for $375 (with free shipping and no tax as always)?
The Northampton boot is made completely in England and features a hand clicked butterey soft leather upper, a genuine English oak bark sole and good old fashioned Goodyear welt construction.
They have no speedlaces and the eyelets are hidden for a clean look. They are also cut lower than many other bal boots so they are less restrictive on the ankle and look better under suit pants.
To get the special price just enter promo code DAS at checkout.
Edited by AnGeLiCbOrIs - 10/1/13 at 11:25am
- Andrew Lock - Introducing a new shoe line from a long term member - official affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s Moral and Sartorial...
Currently, there are 1039 Active Users (170 Members and 869 Guests)
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 5 minutes ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 6 minutes ago
- › Zampa di Gallina : Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 7 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD (Guidi, CCP,... 7 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 7 minutes ago
- › Wedding Ties 9 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015