The code is good for multiple uses - even if your name isn't Busa.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Kent Wang - Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 11:03 am in Classic Menswear
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions Last post on Yesterday at 11:57 am in Classic Menswear
- Mezlan shoe opinion needed Last post on 8/12/11 at 3:57am in Classic Menswear
- Charcoal Suit - Color of Shoes? Last post on 9/1/12 at 6:45pm in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Andrew Lock - Introducing a new shoe line from a long term member - official affiliate thread - Page 31post #451 of 5529/11/13 at 6:24pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #452 of 5529/11/13 at 6:38pmpost #453 of 5529/11/13 at 6:59pmpost #454 of 5529/12/13 at 2:21ampost #455 of 5529/12/13 at 3:29pmpost #456 of 5529/12/13 at 10:59pmpost #457 of 5529/13/13 at 3:52ampost #458 of 5529/30/13 at 8:05pm
No plans as of now. Next up are a wingtip single monk with a leather sole and scotch grain captoe derby boot with a Dainite sole for the benchgrade collection.
PSA: I just added two shades of blue satin and black, white and blue grosgrain facings for tuxedo lapels.
Oh, and I opened a small shop in Cedarhurst, NY with suits and espresso.post #459 of 5529/30/13 at 8:32pmpost #460 of 5529/30/13 at 9:33pmpost #461 of 5529/30/13 at 9:52pmpost #462 of 5529/30/13 at 10:02pmpost #463 of 55210/1/13 at 5:08ampost #464 of 55210/1/13 at 9:19ampost #465 of 55210/1/13 at 10:58amI don't care that it's 80 degrees in NY today. October means boot season is starting!
What better way to celebrate than a pair of Northampton boots for $375 (with free shipping and no tax as always)?
The Northampton boot is made completely in England and features a hand clicked butterey soft leather upper, a genuine English oak bark sole and good old fashioned Goodyear welt construction.
They have no speedlaces and the eyelets are hidden for a clean look. They are also cut lower than many other bal boots so they are less restrictive on the ankle and look better under suit pants.
To get the special price just enter promo code DAS at checkout.
Edited by AnGeLiCbOrIs - 10/1/13 at 11:25am
- Andrew Lock - Introducing a new shoe line from a long term member - official affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 2064 Active Users (535 Members and 1529 Guests)
- › Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread 51 seconds ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 1 minute ago
- › Creepy Sartorial Images 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 4 minutes ago
- › Wings + Horns SS14 4 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › Sneakers for Boot People
- › The Pleasures and Perils of the Long Coat
- › Professor Fabulous Returns to the Closet
- › Why Styleforum Matters
- › The Pittilogues: Pitti Uomo 87, Day 0
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays