The code is good for multiple uses - even if your name isn't Busa.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 Last post on Today at 9:58 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Kent Wang - Affiliate thread Last post on 5/1/15 at 5:32pm in Classic Menswear
- The Grad Lounge Last post on Today at 11:00 am in Classic Menswear
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions Last post on Today at 6:04 am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Andrew Lock - Introducing a new shoe line from a long term member - official affiliate thread - Page 31post #451 of 5609/11/13 at 6:24pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #452 of 5609/11/13 at 6:38pmpost #453 of 5609/11/13 at 6:59pmpost #454 of 5609/12/13 at 2:21ampost #455 of 5609/12/13 at 3:29pmpost #456 of 5609/12/13 at 10:59pmpost #457 of 5609/13/13 at 3:52ampost #458 of 5609/30/13 at 8:05pm
No plans as of now. Next up are a wingtip single monk with a leather sole and scotch grain captoe derby boot with a Dainite sole for the benchgrade collection.
PSA: I just added two shades of blue satin and black, white and blue grosgrain facings for tuxedo lapels.
Oh, and I opened a small shop in Cedarhurst, NY with suits and espresso.post #459 of 5609/30/13 at 8:32pmpost #460 of 5609/30/13 at 9:33pmpost #461 of 5609/30/13 at 9:52pmpost #462 of 5609/30/13 at 10:02pmpost #463 of 56010/1/13 at 5:08ampost #464 of 56010/1/13 at 9:19ampost #465 of 56010/1/13 at 10:58amI don't care that it's 80 degrees in NY today. October means boot season is starting!
What better way to celebrate than a pair of Northampton boots for $375 (with free shipping and no tax as always)?
The Northampton boot is made completely in England and features a hand clicked butterey soft leather upper, a genuine English oak bark sole and good old fashioned Goodyear welt construction.
They have no speedlaces and the eyelets are hidden for a clean look. They are also cut lower than many other bal boots so they are less restrictive on the ankle and look better under suit pants.
To get the special price just enter promo code DAS at checkout.
Edited by AnGeLiCbOrIs - 10/1/13 at 11:25am
- Andrew Lock - Introducing a new shoe line from a long term member - official affiliate thread
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 1592 Active Users (435 Members and 1157 Guests)
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 28 seconds ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 33 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF MAY... 1 minute ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 1 minute ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 3 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 3 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...