Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 Last post on Today at 1:48 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Kent Wang - Affiliate thread Last post on Yesterday at 10:04 am in Classic Menswear
- The Grad Lounge Last post on 3/15/15 at 11:12am in Classic Menswear
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions Last post on Today at 3:26 pm in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Andrew Lock - Introducing a new shoe line from a long term member - official affiliate thread - Page 24post #346 of 5594/13/13 at 7:38am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #347 of 5594/13/13 at 6:13pmpost #348 of 5594/14/13 at 4:22amQuote:
I wear the same size in both. The Andrew Lock cap toe is wider than AE's 5 last, enough so that I wonder if I should have sized down 1/2 size.post #349 of 5594/14/13 at 9:46ampost #350 of 5594/14/13 at 10:50ampost #351 of 5594/14/13 at 12:58pm
Oh c'mon- put the Northampton on sale too!! You gotta show some love for the boot lovers!!
Please please please???Quote:Originally Posted by AnGeLiCbOrIs
Save $100 on Gryffin and Beaumont handgrade styles.
Try some fantastic welted English shoes for just $350!
The shoes are completely made in England by Josheph Cheaney & Sons.
Most sizes are in stock but inventory is very limited.
As always, domestic shipping is free (and international shipping is below cost).
LINK to STORE
LINK to WEBSITEpost #352 of 5594/14/13 at 1:00pmpost #353 of 5594/14/13 at 1:06pmpost #354 of 5594/14/13 at 2:51pmpost #355 of 5594/15/13 at 11:50ampost #356 of 5594/15/13 at 12:24pmpost #357 of 5594/16/13 at 9:09ampost #358 of 5594/16/13 at 9:26ampost #359 of 5594/16/13 at 11:09ampost #360 of 5594/16/13 at 11:23amQuote:
The handgrade line is made with the same lasts, leathers and soles as the Imperial Collection but we use a shorter heel and less dramatic waist.
The soles are oak bark tanned in England.
- Andrew Lock - Introducing a new shoe line from a long term member - official affiliate thread
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 19 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 36 seconds ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 1 minute ago
- › things that are making you happy 1 minute ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 5 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 6 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 6 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...