I am away for a few days. Shipping will resume on Wednesday April 3.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 Last post on Today at 12:54 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Kent Wang - Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 5:13 pm in Classic Menswear
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on 8/20/15 at 3:17pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 5:55 pm in Classic Menswear
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
Last edited: 8/10/15
- The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s Moral and Sartorial...Last edited: 8/10/15
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88Last edited: 7/26/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Andrew Lock - Introducing a new shoe line from a long term member - official affiliate thread - Page 23post #331 of 5733/27/13 at 6:44pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #332 of 5733/27/13 at 7:02pmpost #333 of 5733/29/13 at 3:30ampost #334 of 5733/29/13 at 7:21amHe measures you once before sending the order to the factory, which is in China IIRC. Then when the suit comes, he checks it again to make sure it fits, and will have a tailor fix any issues that arise. For the most common sizes, he has trial suits you try on that he will base his measurements on. Obviously this all assumes that you are ordering in New York or LA where he can meet you. Not sure what the process is like elsewhere.
This is all standard for MTM.post #335 of 5734/2/13 at 5:54ampost #336 of 5734/2/13 at 6:19ampost #337 of 5734/2/13 at 6:33pmpost #338 of 5734/4/13 at 6:15pmpost #339 of 5734/5/13 at 11:34amSale Time!
Save $100 on Gryffin and Beaumont handgrade styles.
Try some fantastic welted English shoes for just $350!
The shoes are completely made in England by Josheph Cheaney & Sons.
Most sizes are in stock but inventory is very limited.
As always, domestic shipping is free (and international shipping is below cost).
LINK to STORE
LINK to WEBSITE
Edited by AnGeLiCbOrIs - 4/12/13 at 12:34pmpost #340 of 5734/5/13 at 3:09pmpost #341 of 5734/5/13 at 6:25pmpost #342 of 5734/5/13 at 6:52pmI searched this thread, but surprisingly didn't find much info on Andrew Lock shoe fit compared to Allen Edmonds. A 10.5D in AE 5 lasted shoes fits me nearly perfectly. Would I be a 10.5 in Andrew Lock as well? Thinking about pre-ordering a pair of black captoe oxfords if I can't find a pair of AE Park Avenues that don't suffer from the infamous gaping/bowing issue.post #343 of 5734/8/13 at 5:01pmpost #344 of 5734/8/13 at 5:02pmQuote:Originally Posted by Flyswatter
I searched this thread, but surprisingly didn't find much info on Andrew Lock shoe fit compared to Allen Edmonds. A 10.5D in AE 5 lasted shoes fits me nearly perfectly. Would I be a 10.5 in Andrew Lock as well? Thinking about pre-ordering a pair of black captoe oxfords if I can't find a pair of AE Park Avenues that don't suffer from the infamous gaping/bowing issue.
I wear a 10.5 D in most Allen Edmonds and all Andrew Lock styles.
- Andrew Lock - Introducing a new shoe line from a long term member - official affiliate thread
- The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s Moral and Sartorial...
Currently, there are 1187 Active Users (178 Members and 1009 Guests)
- › Makr Ruck Sack 12 seconds ago
- › Truman Boots 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 6 minutes ago
- › Fjallraven Kanken Backpack - Laptop 15" 11 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 15 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 17 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 28 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 28 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 28 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015