I am away for a few days. Shipping will resume on Wednesday April 3.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 Last post on Today at 5:17 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Kent Wang - Affiliate thread Last post on Yesterday at 3:22 pm in Classic Menswear
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on Today at 8:18 am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 9:37 am in Classic Menswear
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Last edited: 7/26/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s Clobber in It Happened...Last edited: 3/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Andrew Lock - Introducing a new shoe line from a long term member - official affiliate thread - Page 23post #331 of 5703/27/13 at 6:44pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #332 of 5703/27/13 at 7:02pmpost #333 of 5703/29/13 at 3:30ampost #334 of 5703/29/13 at 7:21amHe measures you once before sending the order to the factory, which is in China IIRC. Then when the suit comes, he checks it again to make sure it fits, and will have a tailor fix any issues that arise. For the most common sizes, he has trial suits you try on that he will base his measurements on. Obviously this all assumes that you are ordering in New York or LA where he can meet you. Not sure what the process is like elsewhere.
This is all standard for MTM.post #335 of 5704/2/13 at 5:54ampost #336 of 5704/2/13 at 6:19ampost #337 of 5704/2/13 at 6:33pmpost #338 of 5704/4/13 at 6:15pmpost #339 of 5704/5/13 at 11:34amSale Time!
Save $100 on Gryffin and Beaumont handgrade styles.
Try some fantastic welted English shoes for just $350!
The shoes are completely made in England by Josheph Cheaney & Sons.
Most sizes are in stock but inventory is very limited.
As always, domestic shipping is free (and international shipping is below cost).
LINK to STORE
LINK to WEBSITE
Edited by AnGeLiCbOrIs - 4/12/13 at 12:34pmpost #340 of 5704/5/13 at 3:09pmpost #341 of 5704/5/13 at 6:25pmpost #342 of 5704/5/13 at 6:52pmI searched this thread, but surprisingly didn't find much info on Andrew Lock shoe fit compared to Allen Edmonds. A 10.5D in AE 5 lasted shoes fits me nearly perfectly. Would I be a 10.5 in Andrew Lock as well? Thinking about pre-ordering a pair of black captoe oxfords if I can't find a pair of AE Park Avenues that don't suffer from the infamous gaping/bowing issue.post #343 of 5704/8/13 at 5:01pmpost #344 of 5704/8/13 at 5:02pmQuote:Originally Posted by Flyswatter
I searched this thread, but surprisingly didn't find much info on Andrew Lock shoe fit compared to Allen Edmonds. A 10.5D in AE 5 lasted shoes fits me nearly perfectly. Would I be a 10.5 in Andrew Lock as well? Thinking about pre-ordering a pair of black captoe oxfords if I can't find a pair of AE Park Avenues that don't suffer from the infamous gaping/bowing issue.
I wear a 10.5 D in most Allen Edmonds and all Andrew Lock styles.
- Andrew Lock - Introducing a new shoe line from a long term member - official affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Currently, there are 1597 Active Users (354 Members and 1243 Guests)
- › Need a vest to go with my wedding suit 41 seconds ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 4 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 7 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 7 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 9 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 10 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...