I am away for a few days. Shipping will resume on Wednesday April 3.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Kent Wang - Affiliate thread Last post on 10/4/15 at 11:23am in Classic Menswear
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on Yesterday at 9:55 pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Yesterday at 8:53 pm in Classic Menswear
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong Kong
Last edited: 10/1/15
- Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather ClothLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s Moral and Sartorial...Last edited: 8/10/15
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88Last edited: 7/26/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Andrew Lock - Introducing a new shoe line from a long term member - official affiliate thread - Page 23post #331 of 5733/27/13 at 6:44pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #332 of 5733/27/13 at 7:02pmpost #333 of 5733/29/13 at 3:30ampost #334 of 5733/29/13 at 7:21amHe measures you once before sending the order to the factory, which is in China IIRC. Then when the suit comes, he checks it again to make sure it fits, and will have a tailor fix any issues that arise. For the most common sizes, he has trial suits you try on that he will base his measurements on. Obviously this all assumes that you are ordering in New York or LA where he can meet you. Not sure what the process is like elsewhere.
This is all standard for MTM.post #335 of 5734/2/13 at 5:54ampost #336 of 5734/2/13 at 6:19ampost #337 of 5734/2/13 at 6:33pmpost #338 of 5734/4/13 at 6:15pmpost #339 of 5734/5/13 at 11:34amSale Time!
Save $100 on Gryffin and Beaumont handgrade styles.
Try some fantastic welted English shoes for just $350!
The shoes are completely made in England by Josheph Cheaney & Sons.
Most sizes are in stock but inventory is very limited.
As always, domestic shipping is free (and international shipping is below cost).
LINK to STORE
LINK to WEBSITE
Edited by AnGeLiCbOrIs - 4/12/13 at 12:34pmpost #340 of 5734/5/13 at 3:09pmpost #341 of 5734/5/13 at 6:25pmpost #342 of 5734/5/13 at 6:52pmI searched this thread, but surprisingly didn't find much info on Andrew Lock shoe fit compared to Allen Edmonds. A 10.5D in AE 5 lasted shoes fits me nearly perfectly. Would I be a 10.5 in Andrew Lock as well? Thinking about pre-ordering a pair of black captoe oxfords if I can't find a pair of AE Park Avenues that don't suffer from the infamous gaping/bowing issue.post #343 of 5734/8/13 at 5:01pmpost #344 of 5734/8/13 at 5:02pmQuote:Originally Posted by Flyswatter
I searched this thread, but surprisingly didn't find much info on Andrew Lock shoe fit compared to Allen Edmonds. A 10.5D in AE 5 lasted shoes fits me nearly perfectly. Would I be a 10.5 in Andrew Lock as well? Thinking about pre-ordering a pair of black captoe oxfords if I can't find a pair of AE Park Avenues that don't suffer from the infamous gaping/bowing issue.
I wear a 10.5 D in most Allen Edmonds and all Andrew Lock styles.
- Andrew Lock - Introducing a new shoe line from a long term member - official affiliate thread
- Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
Currently, there are 1006 Active Users (114 Members and 892 Guests)
- › Anyone ever 'modified' a Filson Small Duffle to give it more... 53 seconds ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 2 minutes ago
- › Nigel Cabourn 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › Hancock rain coat mac - size medium in green wool 10 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 13 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 13 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 17 minutes ago
- › The small feet thread: sharing sizing and fits, and where to get... 22 minutes ago
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong Kong
- › Deals of the Week, September 21, 2015
- › The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn...
- › Shirt Jackets: A Study in Indecision
- › Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...