I am away for a few days. Shipping will resume on Wednesday April 3.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Kent Wang - Affiliate thread Last post on Yesterday at 3:29 pm in Classic Menswear
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions Last post on Yesterday at 3:07 pm in Classic Menswear
- Mezlan shoe opinion needed Last post on 8/12/11 at 3:57am in Classic Menswear
- Charcoal Suit - Color of Shoes? Last post on 9/1/12 at 6:45pm in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Andrew Lock - Introducing a new shoe line from a long term member - official affiliate thread - Page 23post #331 of 5413/27/13 at 6:44pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #332 of 5413/27/13 at 7:02pmpost #333 of 5413/29/13 at 3:30ampost #334 of 5413/29/13 at 7:21amHe measures you once before sending the order to the factory, which is in China IIRC. Then when the suit comes, he checks it again to make sure it fits, and will have a tailor fix any issues that arise. For the most common sizes, he has trial suits you try on that he will base his measurements on. Obviously this all assumes that you are ordering in New York or LA where he can meet you. Not sure what the process is like elsewhere.
This is all standard for MTM.post #335 of 5414/2/13 at 5:54ampost #336 of 5414/2/13 at 6:19ampost #337 of 5414/2/13 at 6:33pmpost #338 of 5414/4/13 at 6:15pmpost #339 of 5414/5/13 at 11:34amSale Time!
Save $100 on Gryffin and Beaumont handgrade styles.
Try some fantastic welted English shoes for just $350!
The shoes are completely made in England by Josheph Cheaney & Sons.
Most sizes are in stock but inventory is very limited.
As always, domestic shipping is free (and international shipping is below cost).
LINK to STORE
LINK to WEBSITE
Edited by AnGeLiCbOrIs - 4/12/13 at 12:34pmpost #340 of 5414/5/13 at 3:09pmpost #341 of 5414/5/13 at 6:25pmpost #342 of 5414/5/13 at 6:52pmI searched this thread, but surprisingly didn't find much info on Andrew Lock shoe fit compared to Allen Edmonds. A 10.5D in AE 5 lasted shoes fits me nearly perfectly. Would I be a 10.5 in Andrew Lock as well? Thinking about pre-ordering a pair of black captoe oxfords if I can't find a pair of AE Park Avenues that don't suffer from the infamous gaping/bowing issue.post #343 of 5414/8/13 at 5:01pmpost #344 of 5414/8/13 at 5:02pmQuote:Originally Posted by Flyswatter
I searched this thread, but surprisingly didn't find much info on Andrew Lock shoe fit compared to Allen Edmonds. A 10.5D in AE 5 lasted shoes fits me nearly perfectly. Would I be a 10.5 in Andrew Lock as well? Thinking about pre-ordering a pair of black captoe oxfords if I can't find a pair of AE Park Avenues that don't suffer from the infamous gaping/bowing issue.
I wear a 10.5 D in most Allen Edmonds and all Andrew Lock styles.
- Andrew Lock - Introducing a new shoe line from a long term member - official affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 1754 Active Users (438 Members and 1316 Guests)
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 15 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 16 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 17 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 39 seconds ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 2 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Dior size 36 - 21 cm straight cut - Made in Japan silver selvedge... 3 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)