Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 Last post on Today at 11:03 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Kent Wang - Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 12:40 pm in Classic Menswear
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on Today at 1:32 pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 3:16 pm in Classic Menswear
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Last edited: 7/26/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s Clobber in It Happened...Last edited: 3/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Andrew Lock - Introducing a new shoe line from a long term member - official affiliate thread - Page 19post #271 of 57012/8/12 at 11:05pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #272 of 57012/12/12 at 11:51ampost #273 of 57012/12/12 at 12:14pmpost #274 of 57012/12/12 at 12:34pmpost #275 of 57012/12/12 at 12:40pmpost #276 of 57012/12/12 at 12:42pmpost #277 of 57012/12/12 at 1:11pmpost #278 of 57012/13/12 at 8:58ampost #279 of 57012/13/12 at 11:51ampost #280 of 57012/13/12 at 12:20pmpost #281 of 57012/13/12 at 12:40pmpost #282 of 57012/20/12 at 9:01ampost #283 of 57012/24/12 at 11:19ampost #284 of 57012/24/12 at 11:23ampost #285 of 57012/24/12 at 1:09pmMost things are very flexible but within limits. For example, I'll do a different color on one buttonhole but I won't do different colors on all of them. I want each garment to reflect positively on the wearer and my brand. So while I am happy to make a garment that I would not wear, I try to keep it in the limits of good taste. The available lapel widths are 7 cm, ~ 9 cm and 11.5 cm.
On the above suit the buttons, buttonholes, pickstitching, lining, collar, sleeves, shoulders, melton (felt), assorted trouser details, and more are sewn by hand. The curved hand sewn chest pocket is particularly nice on the suit above.
You can check out THIS album for close up photos of the hand stitched details on another of my suits.
- Andrew Lock - Introducing a new shoe line from a long term member - official affiliate thread
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Currently, there are 1505 Active Users (331 Members and 1174 Guests)
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 4 seconds ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 46 seconds ago
- › things that are making you happy 49 seconds ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 54 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 3 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 4 minutes ago
- › Dress in Academia 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › Feedback for my Dinner Jacket Ensemble 8 minutes ago
- › New Styles Added! Eidos Napoli Jackets & Suits - 42, 44, 46 12 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...