Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Kent Wang - Affiliate thread Last post on 3/18/15 at 2:38pm in Classic Menswear
- The Grad Lounge Last post on 3/15/15 at 11:12am in Classic Menswear
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions Last post on Yesterday at 6:21 pm in Classic Menswear
- Mezlan shoe opinion needed Last post on 8/12/11 at 3:57am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Andrew Lock - Introducing a new shoe line from a long term member - official affiliate thread - Page 19post #271 of 55812/8/12 at 11:05pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #272 of 55812/12/12 at 11:51ampost #273 of 55812/12/12 at 12:14pmpost #274 of 55812/12/12 at 12:34pmpost #275 of 55812/12/12 at 12:40pmpost #276 of 55812/12/12 at 12:42pmpost #277 of 55812/12/12 at 1:11pmpost #278 of 55812/13/12 at 8:58ampost #279 of 55812/13/12 at 11:51ampost #280 of 55812/13/12 at 12:20pmpost #281 of 55812/13/12 at 12:40pmpost #282 of 55812/20/12 at 9:01ampost #283 of 55812/24/12 at 11:19ampost #284 of 55812/24/12 at 11:23ampost #285 of 55812/24/12 at 1:09pmMost things are very flexible but within limits. For example, I'll do a different color on one buttonhole but I won't do different colors on all of them. I want each garment to reflect positively on the wearer and my brand. So while I am happy to make a garment that I would not wear, I try to keep it in the limits of good taste. The available lapel widths are 7 cm, ~ 9 cm and 11.5 cm.
On the above suit the buttons, buttonholes, pickstitching, lining, collar, sleeves, shoulders, melton (felt), assorted trouser details, and more are sewn by hand. The curved hand sewn chest pocket is particularly nice on the suit above.
You can check out THIS album for close up photos of the hand stitched details on another of my suits.
- Andrew Lock - Introducing a new shoe line from a long term member - official affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 1594 Active Users (440 Members and 1154 Guests)
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 11 seconds ago
- › A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread 21 seconds ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 38 seconds ago
- › WTB Post O'alls size L 52 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 5 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 8 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...