Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 Last post on Yesterday at 7:25 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Kent Wang - Affiliate thread Last post on 6/27/15 at 11:47am in Classic Menswear
- The Grad Lounge Last post on 6/3/15 at 4:58am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Yesterday at 9:22 pm in Classic Menswear
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Andrew Lock - Introducing a new shoe line from a long term member - official affiliate thread - Page 19post #271 of 57012/8/12 at 11:05pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #272 of 57012/12/12 at 11:51ampost #273 of 57012/12/12 at 12:14pmpost #274 of 57012/12/12 at 12:34pmpost #275 of 57012/12/12 at 12:40pmpost #276 of 57012/12/12 at 12:42pmpost #277 of 57012/12/12 at 1:11pmpost #278 of 57012/13/12 at 8:58ampost #279 of 57012/13/12 at 11:51ampost #280 of 57012/13/12 at 12:20pmpost #281 of 57012/13/12 at 12:40pmpost #282 of 57012/20/12 at 9:01ampost #283 of 57012/24/12 at 11:19ampost #284 of 57012/24/12 at 11:23ampost #285 of 57012/24/12 at 1:09pmMost things are very flexible but within limits. For example, I'll do a different color on one buttonhole but I won't do different colors on all of them. I want each garment to reflect positively on the wearer and my brand. So while I am happy to make a garment that I would not wear, I try to keep it in the limits of good taste. The available lapel widths are 7 cm, ~ 9 cm and 11.5 cm.
On the above suit the buttons, buttonholes, pickstitching, lining, collar, sleeves, shoulders, melton (felt), assorted trouser details, and more are sewn by hand. The curved hand sewn chest pocket is particularly nice on the suit above.
You can check out THIS album for close up photos of the hand stitched details on another of my suits.
- Andrew Lock - Introducing a new shoe line from a long term member - official affiliate thread
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
Currently, there are 970 Active Users (172 Members and 798 Guests)
- › Video Games 4 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 4 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 12 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 21 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 24 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 25 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 27 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...