Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Kent Wang - Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 10:14 am in Classic Menswear
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions Last post on Yesterday at 11:08 am in Classic Menswear
- Mezlan shoe opinion needed Last post on 8/12/11 at 3:57am in Classic Menswear
- Charcoal Suit - Color of Shoes? Last post on 9/1/12 at 6:45pm in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Andrew Lock - Introducing a new shoe line from a long term member - official affiliate thread - Page 19post #271 of 51612/8/12 at 11:05pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #272 of 51612/12/12 at 11:51ampost #273 of 51612/12/12 at 12:14pmpost #274 of 51612/12/12 at 12:34pmpost #275 of 51612/12/12 at 12:40pmpost #276 of 51612/12/12 at 12:42pmpost #277 of 51612/12/12 at 1:11pmpost #278 of 51612/13/12 at 8:58ampost #279 of 51612/13/12 at 11:51ampost #280 of 51612/13/12 at 12:20pmpost #281 of 51612/13/12 at 12:40pmpost #282 of 51612/20/12 at 9:01ampost #283 of 51612/24/12 at 11:19ampost #284 of 51612/24/12 at 11:23ampost #285 of 51612/24/12 at 1:09pmMost things are very flexible but within limits. For example, I'll do a different color on one buttonhole but I won't do different colors on all of them. I want each garment to reflect positively on the wearer and my brand. So while I am happy to make a garment that I would not wear, I try to keep it in the limits of good taste. The available lapel widths are 7 cm, ~ 9 cm and 11.5 cm.
On the above suit the buttons, buttonholes, pickstitching, lining, collar, sleeves, shoulders, melton (felt), assorted trouser details, and more are sewn by hand. The curved hand sewn chest pocket is particularly nice on the suit above.
You can check out THIS album for close up photos of the hand stitched details on another of my suits.
- Andrew Lock - Introducing a new shoe line from a long term member - official affiliate thread
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 1557 Active Users (381 Members and 1176 Guests)
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 25 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 2 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 5 minutes ago
- › Things your dumb friends post on facebook 5 minutes ago
- › Saint Crispin vs Vass 5 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Summer Tie Friday Challenge 7/25/2014 10 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)