or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gordon Yao
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Gordon Yao - Page 17

post #241 of 249
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishball View Post
Sorry dragon, not a hundred, is few hundreds!

Wow. Thats impressive.
post #242 of 249
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon8 View Post
Wow. Thats impressive.

Why so?
He traveled a lot of cities, more or less ten cities, every cities has more than ten customers, and many customers order more than one suits, it end up with hundreds, that is just simple maths.
post #243 of 249
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishball View Post
Why so?
He traveled a lot of cities, more or less ten cities, every cities has more than ten customers, and many customers order more than one suits, it end up with hundreds, that is just simple maths.

Impressive by the fact that I don't think too many traveling tailors can say that.
post #244 of 249
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon8 View Post
Impressive by the fact that I don't think too many traveling tailors can say that.

oh, that is true though. I think just a few has that much orders.
post #245 of 249
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishball View Post
oh, that is true though. I think just a few has that much orders.

Do you know ho many Yao gets per trip to the US?
post #246 of 249
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon8 View Post
Do you know ho many Yao gets per trip to the US?

No idea.
post #247 of 249

$900-$1400 per suit for Gordon Yao.  Is this USD or HKD?  

 

What are the prices for his shirts?

post #248 of 249
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungVino View Post

$900-$1400 per suit for Gordon Yao.  Is this USD or HKD?  

What are the prices for his shirts?

Is this range for his tours, or is this the price point one can expect when traveling to HK now?
post #249 of 249
GY suits start at just below $1,300 and shirts start just below $160 USD. These are prices in HK. Not sure if there is a difference in prices for tours.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gordon Yao