or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › H&M x Margiela Collaboration
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

H&M x Margiela Collaboration - Page 51

post #751 of 791

So are the white boots grey or black when sanded down?  Tempted, since I want grey sidezips but don't want to buy any.

post #752 of 791
Dark grey
post #753 of 791
they're a real pain in the ass to sand down, see the DIY thread.
post #754 of 791
Quote:
Originally Posted by filcol View Post

It might work for people who can pull off the feminine look, but for me it doesn't really work.

Some examples:



How is the quality of the leather on the bag?
post #755 of 791
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_r View Post

they're a real pain in the ass to sand down, see the DIY thread.

 

Yea, your post gave me the idea but I couldn't remember which thread it was in.  How you feeling about them now?

post #756 of 791
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingJulien View Post

Yea, your post gave me the idea but I couldn't remember which thread it was in.  How you feeling about them now?

they made pair number 3 of dark grey/black zip boots so I repainted them white, I just haven't bothered to post them in the DIY thread yet.

The original finish was just a bit too 'manufactured' for me, but hand painted looks alot better.
post #757 of 791

Sorry to dig this up but how do the side zips fit? Looking at a pair of the black ones 

post #758 of 791

Haven`t buyed them for myself, but from what I have readed here, I think the boots run true too size, with some exceptionals.
 

post #759 of 791
They are true to size, yes.
post #760 of 791
Being such as a hugh fan of MMM, I'm pretty upset that I didn't get to own anything from this collection.

Some of the items look great to me.
post #761 of 791
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi Man View Post

Being such as a hugh fan of MMM, I'm pretty upset that I didn't get to own anything from this collection.

Some of the items look great to me.

There's still a few pieces on the UK H&M web sale (with the odd item reappearing in the odd size regularly).
post #762 of 791
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brossian Wingor View Post


How is the quality of the leather on the bag?

I like mine. It has held up the 2 times I have used it. I only hold it by the short straps. 

post #763 of 791
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManofKent View Post

There's still a few pieces on the UK H&M web sale (with the odd item reappearing in the odd size regularly).

Thank you sir..... Now, I need to find out who is coming to visit my home country from the UK.
post #764 of 791
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi Man View Post

Thank you sir..... Now, I need to find out who is coming to visit my home country from the UK.

There's a guy who regularly posts in the Uniqlo thread that does free proxying...
post #765 of 791

Quick question... does anyone know a site other than ebay where I could get the black side zips? Need a size 44. Thanks in advance

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › H&M x Margiela Collaboration